I had chickenpox last to last week .nnow its scar are remaining on face or over body what should I do for that scar is clear? I apply calamine lotion or not /its too late or not? please suggest me that scar is looking blackish n spot like .when I had suffering frm chicken pox I never apply flusinide cream even Dr. suggested for me that time. What I do now for tha scars?

I had chickenpox last to last week .nnow its scar are rem...
Non ablative ER yag laser treatment is best known for its.
Hello lybrate-user. This Scars are Common in Chickenpox Don't Panic & have patience once it dries completely the scar also vl reduce gradually. It may take a month too. Depends on individuals. Do not touch it or apply anything as of now wait & see. If after month too it's not reducing just apply Neem oil on Scars and leave it for 30 mins & Take Shower. Mainly have patience it takes time to show results. Takecare..
Use sunscreen regularly if scars have healed. The scars are likely to improve till 2 years. So unless urgent, you may wait.