Sir I have a teeth problem in my mouth my one teeth which is not in right place, that is towards front from all teeth and it also seems danger please help me and someone said me that this teeth will also effect your eyes so what can I do sir ? please suggest me.

Sir I have a teeth problem in my mouth my one teeth which...
Firstly there is no such dangerous correlation between upper front tooth n eye secondly visit your dentist for proper alignment of that forwadly placed tooth.
Kindly consult a dentist in person for further suggestion. We need more investigations to decide upon treatment. You may need braces. You may consult me in person too. Dental tips: - visit a dentist every six months. Gargle your mouth thoroughly after every meal. Scrub gently to clean your tongue with a tongue cleaner. Floss all your teeth inter dentally & brush twice daily, morning & night, up & down short vertical strokes, with ultra-soft bristles, indicator brush.
Hi. You can always get a cosmetic correction done for the tooth by using braces. Visit your nearest dentist for a proper analysis and treatment of your condition.