My chest is aching from last few days. The position of pain is upper- left portion which is just 1 or 1.5 inch from center of chest. Bt I doesn't feel discomfort till then I am not doing some activity (like when I try to lie down, sitting up, or may stretch my body a bit up. Pain also appears when I try to inhale or exhale air deeply. please suggest possible reason and medicine. My ecg report is normal.
27 years experience
Ask Free Question
- Your problem could be due to muscular or other soft tissue problem
- avoid exertion, bending, lifting weight, upper body exercises till pain is reduced
- do hot fomentation three times a day of the affected area
- apply pain relief gel three times a day
- take pain relief tablet after meals if pain is more
- do an x- ray chest to rule out any bony problem.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.