Nose remains very dry. Sometimes brown type sputum comes during coughing and little blood is also observed sometimes. Coughing is also observed during sleeping. Was treated for chest infection in 1997. X ray was done and was clear. CT scan was also clear. Pl suggest remedy.
27 years experience
Ask Free Question
Dear Lybrateuser, - Do steam inhalation twice a day
- avoid dust, smoke & allergens
- have 7-8 glasses of water for proper hydration
- take syrup Benadryl, 2 teaspoonful three times a day - have a well balanced diet with more of fruits & vegetables including green leafy & seasonal ones, whole grains & protein foods to boost your immunity
- also do regular exercises like walking, jogging, also include yoga & deep breathing exercises in your morning schedule for 10-15 min daily
- get blood CBC, absolute eosinophilic count, sputum for afb done, consult a doctor.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Coughing treatment