I have a little broken teeth from front. In my childhood It got broken into half! I am very stressed and wanted to know that in future does this teeth is going to give problem? Does it going to pain? Any solution to heal this pain? I don't want to take off my teeth!

There are treatments to save teeth and no need to take off that tooth. Nothing to worry now.
Yes of course please go for rct followed by crown else you will go for surgery to save the tooth ie apicocectomy.
If it is vital then this teeth is going to give problem. that's why you are trying to get a new cap on this tooth
You don't have to worry about removing because they ways to preserve the natural I would suggest to look for any discolouration if that tooth is discoloured compared to other tooth then you have to do root canal of the tooth followed by cap if nothing then you can go for tooth coloured filling but adviced to take an xray before any procedure for proper treatment plan.
Hello, One needs to find out whether broken/fractured teeth has involved the pulp of teeth, if yes then root canal t/t is possible only if tooth is not mobile, if no then it can be normalized by composite filling. Only possible scenario in which tooth can't be saved is mobility of that tooth. Visit your nearest dentist at the earliest so that he/she may treat your tooth as early as possible to rule out the chances of pulling your tooth. All the best. Regards!