Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I also suffering from toothache what I do for which my toothache has been removed also I take lot of much medicine but nothing will happen.

4 Doctors Answered
If toothache is not subsided it requires a radiograph to know the actual problem. It can be treated by a simple filling or root canal treatment but if it goes beyond that you have to get it extracted. So do not delay anymore please visit a dentist in your area. Home remedies will not help in advance tooth related problems. Thank you.
1 person found this helpful
An x-ray of the tooth has to be taken. It would be better to save the tooth .once the Root canal treatment is done the pain will subside.
This can be case of pulpits tis the treatement is root canal start with hyphanac p (1-0-1) for 3 days, novomox lb (1-0-1) for days if you have acidity problem take pan (0-1-0) before food and do warm salt water rinsing 2-3 times for a week visit your dentist and take an xray to rule out the exact problem.
Do some warm saline rinses that is a pinch of salt and lukewarm rinses 4-5 times a day, also take painkillers from temporary relief.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.