My niece who is 15 years has been recommended by her doctor for braces she also has nine cavities what will b d cost of cavity filling nd which braces would b good for her nd what will b d cost of braces please help.

My niece who is 15 years has been recommended by her doct...
Cost of cavity filling is nearly 500 per tooth acc. To me but some Dr. take 700 and 1000 so it depend on Dr. cost of braces start from 30000.
1.fist filling will be done then braces 2. Filling depend it wil be GIC or LC. BY MAX 300 to 800 depending upon the material 3. Braces also 12 k to 25 k max as what you choose. Metal o cosmetic braces.
Cavity filling cost varies on different areas. And now there are varieties of braces like metal braces ,invisalign, etc. Cost varies between 25000 to 50000.
It is completely depends on doctor's professional fees and quality material used. Remember good doctors are little expensive. There r many types of cavity filling so it is difficult to say anything without seeing your case.in my case I charge rs 1000 to 4000 for cavity filling per tooth. Same with braces, what kind of occlusion do you have and what type of braces do you want? I am charging from 59000 to 450000 for braces treatment.
The filling are of different types depending on the cost and problem accordingly if it's very deep she may need root canal treatment. Braces again can be decided accordingly depending on the aetiology.
Hi, The cost of the cavity depends on the material cost and the material used (large cavity or small cavity, depends on the tooth. It can be assessed only after the oral examination. The charges would range from 500-1000rs The Braces depends on various factors. If metallic braces, ceramic ,clear aligners. The charges varies.