Me and my boyfriend were having a moment and he was over me and we were wearing our undergarments. He didn't ejaculate at all but I am worried that his pre ejaculate might have touched my wet panty. I am very anxious and stressed and my period is due anytime now. I am very scared and don't know what to do. Could I be pregnant? He didn't ejaculate and we both had our undergarments on. Just that I am scared if his pre ejaculate touched my wet panty. I am a hypochondriac please help me. I am very worried. I had a period cramp and a little amount of blood I think I have got my period but it's just little patches of blood. I am getting period is cramps like the way I always do.

Me and my boyfriend were having a moment and he was over ...
The way you were intimate,chances of pregnancy are extremely remote ,but, you should not experiment with your genitals and seman.Otherwise you may get into an embarrassing situation.
garments are there don't worry ejaculation in vagina possible pregnancy due to stress period variations still doubt gravindextest
Thank you for your question. It is unlikely that you can get pregnant through clothing. Your genitals would need to come in contact with the semen for any sperm to be able to climb into your vagina. If your period is delayed for over 7 days please do a urine pregnancy test. If that is negative you can wait another 15 days before repeating the test. If that too is negative please see your gynaecologist for investigations and treatment. If you are planning on having intercourse in future or are concerned that you might get pregnant please discuss this with your gynaecologist so that you can use a reliable method of contraception. It is always best to use condoms in addition as they are effective in preventing a sexually transmitted infection but the failure rate for preventing a pregnancy is high (15%). Prevention is better than cure especially where unwanted pregnancy is concerned. Best wishes.
Relax. Even if your boy friend ejaculates on the surface of your vagina (without undergarments), you will not become pregnant. According to your statement his penis didnt enter your vagina. So nothing will happen. But be careful while making love since you are an anxious and hypochondriac as you have mentioned.