24 years old, My problem is a big gap or space in my upper side two main teeth. How to do closer & which type of process or treatment?

24 years old, My problem is a big gap or space in my uppe...
Consult a orthodontist you may require braces.
Hello lybrate-user, The Condition you going through is known as Mid-line diastema. When a thickened labial frenum – the tissue band that connects the lips to the upper gum – is the cause of diastema, we often must work in cooperation with an oral surgeon to permanently close the gap. An oral surgeon can perform a frenectomy, which is a procedure to remove a portion of the thickened tissue. This procedure is required because otherwise, the tissue will continue to prevent us from bringing the two front teeth together with orthodontic treatment. Even when methods such as this are used to correct diastema, retention after treatment is paramount to prevent the teeth from gradually drifting apart once more. There was a time when orthodontists recommended wearing retainers for a year or two after completing orthodontic treatment. But these days, we recommend wearing your retainers a few times per week for life to ensure your teeth remain in proper alignment. This is particularly true for lifetime correction of diastema cases.
Go for either braces or intentional root canal treatment and crowns.