Hi I wanna know what will be the cost for putting clip to teeth? How many month it will take? And I don't want to remove my teeth n put clip. Kindly suggest.

Hi I wanna know what will be the cost for putting clip to...
That orthodontic treatment cost about 20000 to 40000 varies according to place in india. Regarding removal of teeth. If it is must to remove the tooth, it has to be. No substitute. Once the treatment will be over. Those spaces will be closed. Do not worry about that.
The cost for braces varies from place to palce and Orthodontist to Orthodontist depending on the brackets and materials used. It can be 18000 to 1 lakh. Regarding extractions. Now dere are special type of braces which can treat some of the cases in which extraction s required to a non extraction treatmnet. But remember not all cases. These braces are called Damon braces and you can google them for knowing more. But it is costlier than the normal braces. These braces also reduce treatmnt duration and also reduces frequency of orthodontic visits. They are more comfortable than normal braces.