Book Clinic Appointment with Swapnil Sunny
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Neck Pain
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Pain in Ribs
Treatment of Slip Disc
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Frozen Shoulder
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Buttock Pain
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease
Treatment of Shoulder Injuries
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Treatment of Osteomalacia
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Submit a review for Swapnil SunnyYour feedback matters!
Pain in middle of leg bone due to accident or hit in leg around 1 ft high above the ground, please prescribe me an effective cure.
The stabbing pain that you experience around the neck and shoulder region should never be ignored as they may indicate health problems that require medical attention. There are certain points that you need to keep in mind the if you experience prolonged pain in these areas of the body.
1. Neck injury - Your neck and shoulder pain should be seen as a warning sign that you need to take a look at the neck injury you may have sustained during a rear-end automobile accident. More specifically, whiplash injuries that happen when the head experiences a sudden backward and forward jerk, straining the tissues of the neck.
2. Pain in these areas of the body could indicate abnormalities in the vertebrae of your neck such as herniated disc, causing added pressure on the nerves of the spinal cord.
3. Your neck and shoulder pain complaint may also point towards muscle strains. Lifestyle factors like working long hours in front of laptops or desktops leave you with no time and zero energy to exercise, resulting in serious neck and shoulder pains.
4. Your neck and shoulder pain may also indicate the problem of cervical spondylosis. This is a degenerative disc disease, which is characterised by severe pain that originates from the neck and radiates till the shoulders.
5. Even heart problems, such as a heart attack can cause pain in the shoulder and the neck. When this happens, the condition is known as referred pain.
6. Adopting an improper body posture during lifting of heavy materials can induce pain in your body parts, with neck and shoulders being the most vulnerable areas.
7. You may be suffering from a condition known as rotator cuff injury in which the group of ligaments and muscles that support the shoulder get injured during lifting or playing any sport.
To avoid aggravating the pain from becoming more severe, you shouldn't ignore any ache that arises from these areas. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pain management specialist.
Hi, I am an software engineer since December 2011 to may 2015, currently I am not working. The reason behind this actually I got thrombosis in brain. Actually I was getting pain from past 2 years back, but not recognized the reason behind this, after got treatment by some good doctors, now feeling better, so I would like to know about thrombosis in details and better treatment for it. Thanks.
Hi during night sleeping time my knee area nerves are pulling, due to this sleep not coming. I consulted doctor he done blood test and said everything normal given paracetamol daily twice and Libotyrp tablet daily night for a month. Libotyrp tablet will used for depression and excess anxiety. Due to depression or anxiety knee nerves pulling pain will come? Just I want to clarify my self.
Hello. I am having a elbow pain (inside bone) for my left hand from past 2 days. Last week I had fever cold and headache and still taking medication for the same. Before also I have noticed this bone pain in the same left elbow. Is it a indication of something? Is it anything serious.
I had pain in the right leg since Oct 2013. No fever, No injury, No other joint pain. Had pain in the shoulder and back also. X-Ray done on 5th Nov 2013 should know no bony elveyion on the upper tibia. On 6.11. 2013 was done and biopsy was done on 19.11. 2013.
Joint and muscle pain arises when excess pressure is exerted on a particular joint or due to the wear and tear of a particular muscle. This is one area where many people face chronic pain, with symptoms such as deformity of the joints, swelling, immobility of the joints and severe joint pain. There are a lot of topical as well as oral medicines for chronic pain within conventional medicine, but it may not always be effective for all types of patients.
Homeopathy has been known to provide effective cures for many types of muscle and joint related ailments.
Let's first look at the common causes for muscle and joint pain related problems:
- Sports related injuries
- Vehicular accidents such as a car or bike accidents
- Bad postures or habits
- Other underlying physical or medical conditions
So what are the ways in which homeopathy can cure certain conditions and alleviate pain in patients?
- Arthritis: One of the most common problems that many people report is that of arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis, which causes a lot of pain in many people. In many cases, the use of Natrum Muriaticum and Bryonia has been known to allay the pain.
- Tennis elbow or tendon related problems: This is a common ailment, which in many cases is caused by strenuous activities, such as sports. Rhus tox has been known to be effective in such cases.
- Muscular conditions: There are many muscle-related conditions such as fibromyalgia and fibrositis among others have also been reduced after the usage of Rhus tox.
Homeopathic medicines like Medorrhinum, Ruta, Formica Rufa, Arnica, Symphytum and a few others are useful for treating such conditions, depending upon the exact symptoms and causes. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
The backbone (spine) has smooth movement with smooth intervertebral disks. However, this fluid movement can be limited due to arthritis, which can happen due to many reasons – genetic to age to injury to infection to tumors. The lower back has two sets of spinal disks – sacral and iliac. This sacroiliac region has an elastic vertebral tissue. This could be gradually replaced with hard bone, which can cause fusion between the disks. Such a condition is known as ankylosing spondylitis (fusing disk spaces), which is a type of arthritis.
The typical symptoms of ankylosing spondylitis (AS) are morning pain and stiffness in the low back and upper buttocks, which gradually decrease as the day goes by. The symptoms usually start and continue to gradually worsen over a period of 3 to 6 months. In severe cases, there could be spinal fractures, but in most cases, pain, stiffness and reduced movement are the main complaints.
Why homeopathy for AS (Ankylosing spondylitis)?
Major benefits of homeopathy could be summarized as under:
It addresses altered immune system, treating the roots of this autoimmune disease.
It helps in pain control without side effects.
It aims at disease control.
It is absolutely safe even if used for a long time.
Homeopathic medicines are prescribed on the basis of individual case evaluation by taking into account patient’s genetic, immunological and psychological parameters. It is safe and effective as a long-term therapy. It reduces pain, improves mobility and most importantly, controls the disease. It has no adverse effects.
Homeopathy helps AS patients by acting on the immune system, which is usually overactive in these people. Depending on the presenting symptoms, the doctor will prescribe a customized regimen for the patient.
Rhus Tox: This is the first medicine of choice when the patient experiences sacral/lumbar area pain that is worse at rest, with sitting, or after a period of inactivity. The pain radiates down the legs to the foot. Walking or any other activity/motion provides relief from the pain.
Aesculus: This is indicated in patients who have extremely painful and stiff low back and hips. The pain is a constant ache and there is discomfort with trying to rise from a seat, stooping, and walking, where greater effort is required. There is a feeling that the legs would give way, adding to resistance while walking.
Kalmia: This is used in patients where the back pain and stiffness are accompanied by a warm, numb, and prickly sensation. Low back pain and neck pain is associated with a burning sensation. The pain appears in sudden bursts in the early parts of the night and travels down the arm or up into the scapula.
Kali Carb: This is indicated where there is extreme weakness along with AS symptoms of pain and stiffness in the lumbosacral back area. The patient feels like he is going through a paralytic attack and must lie down to rest. This is a feeling similar to a broken back, and can extend up into the neck or down to the legs. The symptoms are more severe in the early morning hours. Changing positions in the bed worsens the pain.
If you or someone else is suffering from AS symptoms, give homeopathy a try.