Doctors in Suyash Hospital
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Suyash HospitalYour feedback matters!
Persistence of pain even after full healing of an affected area after injury or ailment is known as chronic pain. Chronic pain can also occur due to an undiagnosed underlying condition within the body. Any form of pain which lasts for more than 6 months can be categorized as chronic pain. Chronic pain might be continuous or episodic, excruciating or mild, totally incapacitating or merely inconvenient.
I am a 25 year old man. Sir from yesterday I have lite fever. It comes and goes. Which tablet you will recommend.
Good evening doctor, while having intercourses with my partner sperm come out to early (2 to 3 minutes) I can’t able satisfy my partner, pls suggest medicine.
Hello, I noticed that most of the time after I had sex with my partner, the next day I have difficulty in urinating. It's painful and I have a frequent urge to urinate and increase of time to urinate. What is the cause of this and how can I treat this?
How to get rid of regular cold and fever or in other words how to boost immunity? Please suggest me.
I sense little itching near my anal area. Itching last only if its wet due to sweat. I have also sometime seen blood coming out when I poop, tht is very rare not always.
I cannot pull back my penis more it slightly get pull when penis is erect and when I touch penis foreskin it little hurt so I feel scare if it is problem arise during the sex.
I do not have any pain but my dentist said you need cleaning and filling What will be charges of cleaning root canal and filling.
Open heart surgery is a complicated heart procedure. Howeevr, it is still an important surgical procedure to fix critical heart ailments.
- The Coronary Artery Bypass Graft or CABG is one of the frequently performed procedures in the open-heart surgery space. This is a procedure that is related to fixing the blocked arteries of the heart. A study conducted by the National Institutes of Health revealed that most patients who had undergone CABG become angina-free within a span of five years.
- Many hospitals refuse to share any data related to the surgery. It makes sense to run a background check on the surgeon who is scheduled to perform the procedure. Society of Thoracic Surgery lists all doctors and the number of procedures they have performed in this space.
- This is one of the few surgeries where a doctor needs to make a deep incision close to 2-2.5 inch through the breastbone to separate muscle and get access to the heart.
- The recent trend is that the doctor can achieve the same result with beating heart CABG where heart does not need to be stopped just to avoid the complications of heart lung machine Once the procedure is over, the doctor closes the incision made through the breastbone with sternal wires. Subsequently, the patient is taken off from the heart-lung machine.
- The patient might find himself tangled with many tubes as he wakes for the first time after the surgery. These wires take the fluid out of the body. They serve as a temporary pacemaker for the patient.
- It is important to get a clarification from the surgeon as to from which location of the body would the veins be taken from to perform CABG. Most doctors prefer the vein from the leg.
- The patient is kept in an ICU for a couple of days before he is shifted to the general ward where he spends close to a couple of weeks before he is released. After the patient gets home, the typical recovery time for the patient is approximately 6-8 weeks.
- One has to usually deal with heightened emotions after an open-heart surgery.