Doctors in Inlaks and Budhrani Hospital
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Inlaks and Budhrani HospitalYour feedback matters!
After carrying the baby for nine months and delivering it, the next big step for the mother is to learn to breastfeed. For a woman who has had her first delivery, this could be a thing that can scare her and put her at discomfort. In addition, some mothers can also experience physical pain, which is even more worrisome.
In the initial stages of breastfeeding, it is normal to have pain as the baby and the mother have not yet identified the correct method i.e. the mother in terms of holding the baby, while the baby in terms of latch correctly to get milk. However, in most cases, the mother detaches and repositions the baby. This often helps in relieving the pain and after some repetition of this exercise, both the mother and the baby would know the correct position.
Let down reflex, also called milk ejection reflex, is set off by hormone oxitocin which is released whenever your baby feeds, it stimulates muscle cells in your breast to squeeze milk and may cause pain. Oral thrush, which is a yeast infection, in baby's mouth, can cause sore nipples and pain. The baby’s oral features like a short mouth, short tongue, small chin, high palate, etc., can lead to improper suction and cause pain. However, this pain from suctioning will disappear within a couple of days. Another cause for breast pain could be engorgement. When the breasts are engorged, due to feeding after a long break, there is too much milk, which can cause pain as soon as the baby latches on. Pressing out some milk before the baby latches on can help reduce the pain. lmproper size of bra, too tight or too loose, can be a cause of breast pain.
Nipple pain, when exposed to cold weather, is another condition. This occurs due to constricted blood vessels and is known as Raynaud’s phenomenon. If required, pain medication can be taken, but this type of pain usually subsides.
Allergies such as poison ivy and eczema can also lead to nipple soreness. Even topical issues like use of creams, soaps and deodorants can cause soreness. These require no intervention and minute changes would usually suffice. It is important to remember that any medication taken can reach the baby during the breastfeeding and unless absolutely essential, it is best to avoid any medication for the mother. If a baby is being fed well after the 6th month of life, teething begins and this can be a cause for pain during breastfeeding.
In most cases, proper breastfeeding techniques usually take care of the issue. However, if there are other issues, for instance, the child’s oral features, they may require correction as they not only need to be addressed because of this problem, but also otherwise.
Using warm moist compresses is useful in soothing the pain. Empty the breast properly after feeding the baby. Try to avoid chemicals like Linolin, hydrogel, as far as possible, if applied to cracked nipples, clean it properly before feeding the baby. Applying freshly squeezed milk from the breast is another wonderful option, given its antibacterial properties. The warmth of wet tea bags may also give a soothing effect. Remember to avoid chemicals like lanolin or hydrogel, as this pain is a temporary issue and usually disappears over a period of time.
Teenagers face a huge amount of pressure, from puberty changes to questions regarding their identity and where they fit in. With this kind of uncertainty and instability, it is generally not easy to distinguish amongst depression and the developing hormonal changes. However, teen depression goes way beyond general teenage moodiness. It is a serious medical issue that affects each part of a teenager's life. Luckily, it is treatable and parents can offer assistance.
Here are a few signs that can help determine whether a teenager has depression:
Genuinely depressed teenagers regularly think, talk about, or make attention gathering attempts at suicide. However, a disturbing and increasing number of teenagers’ suicide attempts do happen in reality. Therefore, self-destructive or suicidal thoughts or behaviors need to be considered important and taken seriously.
- A teenager who stays sad, cranky, void or in an irritable mood and believes that life meaningless and good for nothing, is suffering from depression.
- They may experience a loss of enthusiasm for games or exercises they used to appreciate or a withdrawal from loved ones or an inescapable inconvenience seeing someone.
- They experience changes in appetite, critical weight gain or loss.
- A depressed teenager has a tendency to indulge in increased late-night activities, has too much or too little sleep, faces inconvenience getting up in the morning and is regularly late for school.
- A teenager who is depressed suffers from physical agitation, paces forward and backward and displays over the top or dull behaviors.
- He/she may have a loss of energy, social withdrawal, withdrawal from regular exercises, or fatigue.
- He/she may make basic remarks about themselves, conduct issues at school or at home, or become excessively sensitive to being rejected.
- A teenager who is depressed usually has poor performance in school, a drop in test results, or a poor attendance.
- He/she frequently complains about physical pain (headaches, stomach aches).
- He/she thinks or writes about death, gives away the most loved assets with remarks like "You would be better off without me."
Remember that a lot of these signs and symptoms are similar to the conduct of an ordinary teenager. That is the reason why a specialist or a psychologist should be considered in order to determine whether your child has depression or not. In case you are uncertain if your child is depressed or simply being an adolescent, consider to what extent these signs have been going on, how extreme they are, and how different your child is acting from his or her typical self.
Depression is a natural condition. It is not something to be embarrassed about and it should be dealt with. A mix of medical and psychological behavioral treatments are regularly prescribed for teenagers. Request a referral to a psychological wellness clinician from your doctor or medical attendant, a neighborhood recreational center or healing center, friends, kins, care groups, or clinicians. It is important that the entire family get instruction and support about the disorder as patients suffering from depression need company and support. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Spondylitis includes swelling of the vertebra. It happens because of wear and tear of the ligament and bones found in your cervical spine, which is in your neck. While it is to a great extent because of age, it can be brought on by other reasons too. Side effects incorporate pain and stiffness starting from the neck to the lower back. The spine's bones (vertebrae) get fused, bringing about an unbending spine. These changes might be mellow or extreme, and may prompt a stooped-over posture. Some of the non-surgical methods to treat spondylitis are as follows-
- Exercise based recovery/physiotherapy: Your specialist may send you to a physiotherapist for treatment. Non-intrusive treatment helps you extend your neck and shoulder muscles. This makes them more grounded and at last, relieves pain. You may neck traction, which includes using weights to build the space between the cervical joints and decreasing pressure on the cervical disc and nerve roots.
- Medications: Your specialist may prescribe you certain medicines if over-the-counter medications do not work. These include:
- Home treatment: In case your condition is less severe, you can attempt a couple of things at home to treat it:
- Take an over-the-counter pain reliever, for example, acetaminophen or a calming medication, for example, Advil or Aleve.
- Use a warming cushion or an ice pack on your neck to give pain alleviation to sore muscles.
- Exercise routinely to help you recover quickly.
- Wear a delicate neck prop or neckline to get transitory help. In any case, you shouldn't wear a neck brace for temporary pain relief.
- Acupuncture: Acupuncture is a highly effective treatment used to mitigate back and neck pain. Little needles, about the extent of a human hair, are embedded into particular points on the back. Every needle might be whirled electrically or warmed to improve the impact of the treatment. Acupuncture works by prompting the body to deliver chemicals that decrease pain.
- Bed Rest: Severe instances of spondylitis may require bed rest for close to 1-3 days. Long-term bed rest is avoided as it puts the patient at danger for profound vein thrombosis (DVT, blood clots in the legs).
- Support/brace use: Temporary bracing (1 week) may help get rid of the symptoms, however, long-term use is not encouraged. Supports worn for a long time weaken the spinal muscles and can increase pain if not continually worn. Exercise based recovery is more beneficial as it reinforces the muscles.
- Lifestyle: Losing weight and eating nutritious food with consistent workouts can help. Quitting smoking is essential healthy habits to help the spine function properly at any age.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Pregnancy can wreak havoc in your body; be it your hormones overflowing or the constant crying of your newborn that makes you agitated after a point of time. Your baby will probably be your top priority in times like these but maybe, you can put yourself on the list as well once in a while because carrying a human inside isn’t a very easy task.
On the off chance that you suffered a vaginal tear or an episiotomy while delivering, the injury may sting for a couple of weeks. Broad tears may take more time to heal. Meanwhile, you can promote healing by:
- In case of sitting becoming uncomfortable, try sitting on a cushion or cushioned ring.
- Utilize a squeezer-bottle in order to pour lukewarm water over the vulva while you're urinating. Press a cleansed washcloth immovably against the injury when you hunker down for passing stool.
- Cool the injury using an ice compress, or place a cool witch hazel cushion between the wound and a clean sanitary napkin.
- Take stool softeners or analgesics as prescribed by your healthcare provider.
- For treatment of episiotomy wound in 1st week - betadine wash should be used 3-4 times a day.
While you're recovering, anticipate that the uneasiness will gradually reduce. Contact your doctor if the pain increases; the injury gets swollen, hot and excruciating; or if you notice a discharge with pus.
Vaginal discharge (lochia) might be a problem for several weeks post-delivery. Expect a red, overwhelming stream of blood for the initial few days. The release will continuously decrease, getting to be watery and changing from pink or chestnut to yellow and finally white. Contact your doctor if:
- You have substantial vaginal drying
- The discharge has a foul scent
- You have a temperature of 100.4 F (38 C) or more
You may feel contractions for the initial few days post-delivery. These constrictions, which frequently seem like menstrual cramps help in preventing excess bleeding by compressing the vessels. These contractions have a tendency to get more intense with subsequent deliveries. Your healthcare supplier may suggest an OTC pain reliever as well. Contact your healthcare personnel in the event of fever or if the stomach area is tender to your touch. These symptoms and side effects could show a uterine disease.
Pneumonia is a serious ailment in the lungs which can affect people of all ages even though kids are most vulnerable to this. According to the estimates of the World Health Organization, over 160 million children across the globe get affected by pneumonia every year out of whom 20 million have to be hospitalized, and 2 million die.
Who is most susceptible to pneumonia?
Children who are exposed to the smoke of tobacco or have poor nutrition, asthma, high blood sugar, cold, flu, poor shelter, HIV infection and lack of proper breastfeeding are at risk. Also, if children don’t get an adequate amount of zinc in the diet, then they can get affected by pneumonia.
As the germs reach the lungs, this organ becomes infected and inflamed with a buildup of fluid. It can lead to breathing problems which can make inhibit the entrance of oxygen in the bloodstream. This prevents the cells in the body in performing their normal functions and infections cannot be flushed out of the body.
What are the common signs and symptoms of pneumonia?
The common symptoms of pneumonia include vomiting, chills, chest pain, rapid breathing and shortness of breath, chest retractions during respiration, fatigue, high temperature, nausea, muscle weakness, wheezing and coughing of green and slightly bloody mucus. It may also include unconsciousness, lethargy, convulsions and also feeding problems in infants. There is a type of pneumonia that does not show any major sign but which may interfere with daily functions is referred to as walking pneumonia.
How can pneumonia in children be prevented?
Having healthy habits and practising good hygiene is the best way to avoid pneumonia. Children must be encouraged to clean the hands frequently, coughing or sneezing into the elbow or sleeves instead of palms and to avoid interaction with people who are affected by any infection and flu. As a parent, you should provide proper nutrition to help your child have strong immunity and make sure that they get sufficient rest to ward off infection. You should not smoke in front of your kids as passive smoking is dangerous and help them stay away from pollutants.
You should ensure that your child is immunized as per prescribed schedule. Also, you should know about the warning signs of pneumonia and other ailments of the lungs which include fast breathing, frequent coughing, and difficulty in breathing to detect pneumonia in its early stages. And take them to visit the doctor as soon as you observe the signs. When it comes to an infant, you should breastfeed him/her as mother’s milk contains all the vital nutrients, hormones, antioxidants and antibodies that your child requires to ward off infections including pneumonia.
Thus, being aware you can protect your child from contracting the disease.
While it is sheer joy for a parent to see his/her child respond to questions and discussions, some children may not be able to do so, as they cannot hear what the parent is saying or asking. This condition of hearing loss can be either seen at birth (congenital) or it may develop after a few years (acquired). While it is difficult identifying hearing loss before 6 months of age, earlier detection can be extremely helpful in terms of improving the prognosis. Though not common, congenital hearing loss affects about 1.4 per 1000 births, while acquired loss affects about 5 per 1000 births.
Signs to identify hearing loss:
- Takes time to respond to your call often
- Repeatedly asks you to repeat what you just said
- Tries to keep the ear closer to the source of the sound, either people or things
- Asks for the volume of TV and music to be higher than normal
- The child talks louder to be clear and understood
- The teacher at school complains about lack of attention
- Appears to be not paying attention to what said, and says, “didn’t hear you”
- Appears to lip-read by looking at the lips intently to see what you said
- Could have ear pains or ringing in the ears
- Reluctant to use phone or strains to hear over the phone
Before proceeding to treatment, the first step is to confirm hearing loss. A thorough physical exam and audiogram can help identify the reason for the hearing loss, so treatment can be planned accordingly.
In some children, severe wax buildup and middle ear infections can also cause hearing loss. All it requires is clearing of wax and a course of infection treatment to restore hearing. With medical advances, tests which are painless and non-invasive can be done in children as young as 6 months to confirm hearing loss.
- Hearing aids: With aesthetics being a major concern, there are discreet devices which can be completely hidden. Even severe hearing loss can be managed with these.
- Cochlear implant: Where there is a nervous problem, cochlear implants are used.
- Speech therapy: For kids who have had a delay in picking up speech and language, additional speech therapy may be required.
Confirmation of hearing loss, is done by audiologist & speech language pathologist who are specialized in dealing with hearing and speech related problems and their management. So, its always advised to follow the specialist.
You must be aware that while emotional intimacy is highly required for a healthy relationship, physical intimacy is equally important. And, to keep things exciting and satisfying for both the partners trying out several sex positions could be the key.
If you are looking for ways to stimulate your woman to achieve orgasm and ensure pleasurable intercourse moments, mission in-her-possible, a variant of the popular missionary position, can be a good option to try. Understand the intricacies involved with this position by reading further.
What it has to offer to the women?
Women who face difficulties in having an orgasm very often can find this particular sex positions, especially known for its stimulation, is an ideal position to try. Offering the perfect clitoris and G-spot stimulation in its every thrust, it can be one of the best sex positions that can give a woman that perfect long elusive taste of pleasure when a man presses his pelvis against her clitoris. With one leg placing up in the air and one leg placing on the bed, it lets women feel the pleasure of sex and stimulation like never before.
Why will men love it too?
Men who often feel self-conscious and worried about not being able to make their partners achieve an orgasm or stimulate properly, this position can take away all their worries. Though it may demand a bit of endurance from the men's side as they have to lean forward, relying upon the resting leg of women for further guidance and support, and also a certain penis size, still, considering the results, trying this position is worth all the efforts.
Some quick facts about the position
- Numbered as 13, mission in-her-possible is for specifically experienced couples. Yes, considering the difficulty levels of it, sexologists recommend it to those who have previous experience in trying various sex positions.
- It doesn’t require much of stretching, despite appearing to be so. While the level of pleasure, acquired from this position, can be low for men but as far as women are concerned, pleasure level it provides is high.
- The position may not be very suitable for men with a small penis and for the women who experience pain during intercourse. Men with a penis size of 7 inches or more may be perfectly suitable for this position.
- The requirement of both stamina and flexibility for this position is medium and the pleasure quotient is high.
Remember, whenever trying this particular sex position, both the man and the woman must feel comfortable with each other. Trying ‘mission in-her-possible' indeed helps in improving the chances of women having an orgasm, but it is only possible when the interest of trying it develops in both the partners, participating in the sexual act.
In this advanced day and age where we witness miracles daily, IVF treatment has proved its worth by helping people change their lives completely. IVF or In Vitro Fertilization treatment is one of the biggest blessings to humankind. With the help of IVF, numerous couples, who had lost all hopes, have successfully conceived a child. Even though IVF treatment has been a savior in many cases, it is still a complicated procedure and needs to be researched upon thoroughly. You need to be very careful about your health during and after the IVF treatment is done, so that your baby is born in a healthy and safe manner. Given below are certain tips for taking care of oneself after undergoing an IVF procedure -
Risks You Should Be Willing To Take With IVF
There are a number of things which should be considered before going through the procedure of IVF. While considering IVF treatments, patients need to know about the possibility of having multiple pregnancies. This can be problematic to many as multiple pregnancies mean that the pain and weakness which comes with pregnancies will also increase. You have to be very careful in such cases. The risk of premature deli very and low birth rate are also alarmingly high in the case of IVF treatments. Your child may also have birth defects if he/she is born via this treatment.
To minimise this risk, many doctors prefer to transfer a maximum of two embryos and encourage single embryo transfer wherever possible. This reduces the risk of multiple pregnancy without reducing the chances of pregnancy, because here at Nova we prefer blastocyst stage transfer and we have a high Implantation Rate.
Self-care Tips to Take Care of Yourself after IVF
- Consuming a good diet: The most important thing which needs to be kept in mind during any kind of pregnancies, especially pregnancies through IVF treatment, is eating the right foods. A good diet is a must to avoid any kind of complications that may arise in the future. Taking care of yourself during this time and eating good food is important for the baby. However, make sure that you don’t eat anything in excess as well. Try to eat a lot of fresh green vegetables, fruits and whole foods.
- Try to be positive: Although this may not seem as important, but it still needs to be kept in mind that your baby’s health has a lot to do with your physical and mental health. Try to be as positive as possible as the baby gets closely impacted by your state of mind.
- Sufficient amount of rest and workout is required: During your pregnancy days, you need to make sure to work out and get enough rest. Make sure to get at least 7-8 hours of sleep daily. Go for walks for half an hour on a regular basis and also do some light stretching and warm-up exercises as well.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
The liver is the place where all the toxins sit. Drugs, preservatives, alcohol, body toxins, chemicals are all metabolized in the liver. The basic function of the liver is to clear all the toxins from the body. When the liver receives too many toxins and it is unable to take so much burden, then the liver will give up. Gradually, the liver cells will be replaced with scar tissue. The liver tissues die completely. This condition or this stage is called cirrhosis of the liver.
What are the major causes of cirrhosis of the liver:
There can be many different causes for cirrhosis of the liver. Some of the major causes of this liver disease include:
- People who consume a lot of alcohol for more than 10 to 12 years will have to face this problem. In the initial stage, it is going to be fatty liver, but at the later stage, the liver will be filled with fat and that disrupts the functioning of the liver. In the final stage, the liver function stops.
- Hepatitis is one of the major reasons for cirrhosis of the liver. It is Hepatitis A that causes this health issue, others can also cause this problem.
- Too many drugs for treating other health conditions.
- Diabetes, obesity or other non-alcoholic fatty liver problems.
Symptoms of Cirrhosis of the Liver:
- Weight gain or weight loss
- Redness of palms.
- Enlarged spleen
- Clubbing of fingers
- Fatigue or weakness
- Patches on the skin
- Menstrual cycle problems in women
Treatment for Cirrhosis of the Liver:
If cirrhosis of the liver is diagnosed at the early stage, then doctors will be able to treat it by finding the actual cause behind it. For example, if it is due to alcohol abuse, then giving up alcohol along with prescribed medication can help. If it is due to an overdose of some drugs, then it is important to find out the drugs and find an alternative for those medicines if they are to be taken.
Most of the time, modern medicine can only help by treating patients based on the symptoms. It provides relief from those symptoms and helps to avoid complications. But Unani medicine can help you treat this problem naturally without having to face any kind of complications.
Treating Talayyuf-e- Kabid (Cirrhosis of the Liver) with Unani medicine:
Unani medicine is a medicine made of natural herbs which will strengthen the liver tissues and will also help in restoring the size of the liver. You will find a number of medicines that can protect and heal the liver and also restore it to its normal shape and size. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
It is common belief that alcohol consumption is a social menace and is injurious to health. It is the third leading lifestyle causes of death in the United States and takes a toll on the health care costs of the country. Many organs like the liver, kidney, heart, and brain are affected in people who are addicted to alcohol. However, it has been proven that alcohol consumption in minor amounts can have beneficial effects on the human body including the heart.
The side effects depend on a number of factors listed below.
- Type of alcohol consumption (social or habitual drinker)
- Amount of alcohol consumed
- Frequency of drinking
- Age, gender, and genetic predisposition of the person to develop alcohol-related diseases
- Family history of alcoholism and its related diseases
- Age at which the person started drinking
- The number of years that a person has been consuming alcohol
- Overall health condition of the person
- Exposure to alcohol as a fetus
Like the adage goes, anything in excess is bad. It is not necessary that a habitual or social drinker who consumes a drink or two per week would end up with these issues. In fact, if recent studies are to be believed, mild to moderate intake of alcohol does have a benefit to overall health.
- The cardiovascular benefits are the most prominent. Red wine and beer, in particular, are shown to provide benefits against cardiovascular damage in the long run. This could be due to the antioxidant properties of red wine. Alcohol itself (ethanol or ethyl alcohol) also has a positive effect. Some varieties of beer, porter and stout varieties in particular, are also shown to be beneficial. The anti-inflammatory properties and antiatherogenic (effect on plaque formation in the blood vessel) are what contribute to these positive effects.
- There is evidence to show that cholesterol profile is improved (good cholesterol increase) and clotting function is improved in people who have mild alcohol consumption.
- The insulin sensitivity is also better, leading to better control of sugar levels.
- Light alcohol consumption also is believed to reduce the risk of hemorrhagic stroke. However, heavy alcohol consumption is believed to increase the risk of stroke and other cerebral events.
- Limited alcohol use is also linked with reduced risk of dementia. Heavy consumption leads to faster memory decline.
- The key to note is that these benefits are only when the alcohol consumption is mild to moderate. In excess, the negative effects of alcohol are well established and numerous. Some of the most significant ones being cirrhosis of the liver and cancers of various organs including mouth, liver, larynx, oesophagus, colon, breast, pancreas, etc. To reduce these effects, alcohol screening and brief counselling to reduce habituation are helpful.