Lybrate.com has top trusted Pediatricians from across India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
My has suffering from schizophrenia psychology problem. As per said Doctor said we have stopped the medicines during her 2nd pregnancy-delivery. 20 days back she got delivered a baby. And again she went into depression. So we are using the medicines DON 1 mg and ARIFINE 5 mg each 1 at night as doctor said at the time of stopping the medicines (Dr. Said that if problem comes can use same medicines so are using.) Problem: 1.By using these medicines (DON 1 mg n ARIFINE 5 mg each at night) can do feed the baby with the mothers milk. 2.is there any effects on baby for these medicines? 3. Baby can't stop crying until take mothers milk so please tell me the prior precautions. Thanking you.
My child is 3.5 years old, Uske stomach me hamesa problem rahti hai. Kuch bhi khaata hai infection ho jata hai.
Is it right to give Nutritional food supplement (Zincovit) 5 drops two times for new born baby Pls advice And for mother which tab she has to take after normal delivery.
Many women develop uterine fibroids by the time they hit the age of 50 years and above. These are non-cancerous growths that may occur in the uterus. Most women go through severe bleeding and pain as well as discomfort as a result of these fibroids. Age, family history of the same condition, obesity or being overweight, eating habits and even ethnicity play a large role in deciding the risk of each individual patient. These fibroids can grow in the submucosal, intramural and subserosal areas.
Following are the common side effects of uterine fibroids:
- Frequent urination: Due to the pressure of the fibroids on the uterus, the patient may experience a constant feeling of fullness in the lower pelvic area of the body, which may lead to frequent filling of the bladder. This gives rise to frequent trips to the washroom for urination.
- Heavy Bleeding: Severe bleeding is one of the most common causes of the presence of these kinds of fibroids. The patient may experience a lot of bleeding during menstrual periods, as well as pain and cramps the rest of the time. The periods will also be very painful when there are fibroids in the uterus or the uterine lining.
- Painful Intercourse: It is a well-known fact that any kind of infection or growth as well as sores and other such ailments can lead to vaginal dryness as well as pain during sexual intercourse. This is true for uterine fibroids as well, which can lead to severe pain during sexual activity. These fibroids can also give rise to pain in the lumbar or lower back region.
- Abdomen Swelling: The abdomen may go through significant swelling in such a condition and the patient may even look like she is pregnant. The growth can push the shape of the abdomen outwards and create a full feeling.
- Pregnancy Complications: The presence of uterine fibroids can give rise to several complications during pregnancy and even after child birth. One of the most common problems in this case is bleeding, followed by more severe outcomes like miscarriage. The women suffering from uterine fibroids are at greater risk of undergoing a caesarean section for the delivery of the baby. The baby may also be born breech and a premature delivery may take place.
- Infertility: This is also a rare side effect of the uterine fibroids and is generally seen only in very severe cases.
- Cancer: Only one in every 1000 cases might transform into malignant tumours. These uterine fibroids are generally known to be non-malignant.
Any symptoms must be reported to a gynaecologist at the earliest to avoid any serious complications.
Sir mere nephew ko 29 march 2016 ko fever aaya tha aur mene simple analgesic aur antipyretic usko di thi aur fever theek ho gaya tha but 31 march 2016 ko fir fever aaya aur chills bhi lagi aur mene uski blood chack up karbaya to usme malaria parasite P.V.R aaya aur doctor ne usko -ibugesic plus suspention - lariago - aur zifi 100 DT di aur usne bataya ki ibugesic 5 ml agar fever aaye to dena hai aur lariago 7.5ml per day dena hai aur zifi 100 DT ki tblate subah aur sham deni hai aur ibugesic 5ml doctor apne yahan de dee thi but sir jab me ghar aaya to sham ko 6 or 7 pm baje usko phir tej fever aaya aur mene usko 5ml ibugesic phir de dee aur 1or 2 hours me fever chala gaya but sir night ko 3pm baje phir fever aaya aur mene usko phir ibugesic 5ml de dee to sir batay ki medicines dene ke baabjood fever aa raha hai kya ye fever malaria parasite P.V.R me normal hai aur kitana day baad chala jayega ya phir me in medicines ko band kar ke usko kisi achchhe paediatrician ko dikhaun aur uski age 7 ya 8year hai.
My 3 months old baby only feeds from my left breast from past one week though I use to breast feed her from both side. Don't know what may be the reason for it. My one side breast gets engorged but she refuses to drink. And when I am empty she cries and finally I have to end up giving her formula. Please any lactation consultant help me with techniques to feed her hassle free.
My new born baby have discharge from both eyes. Its appear as pale yellow. Please suggest good eye drops. Is it normal?
Hello sir/ mam. My three year old son dont want to take milk. He want to eat only roti all the time, i' m so worried about him please suggest me what I do?
Health tip for babies.
Babies have variation in appetite so don't go on day to day appetite but follow weight trend over 2 to 3 months. If that is okay. Baby is doing well.
Esp in sickness babies lose appetite as we do.
So wait for few days n appetite will return.
Dr. Rajiv singh aradhya clinic indrapuram. Consultant max hospital vaishali.