Treatment of Headaches
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Painful Teething
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Stained Teeth
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Forgetfulness
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of Toothache
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of Cavities
Root Canal Treatment
Treatment of Bleeding Gums
Submit a review for Deenanath Mangeshkar HospitalYour feedback matters!
Rotator cuff is the name given to four muscles and their tendons, which keep your arms in your shoulder sockets, allowing you to lift your arms and do day-to-day stuff like combing your hair, cutting vegetables etc.
The shoulder joint is a very important joint of the body and this is why any tear that happens in the rotator cuff can be devastating.
Tears can happen in rotator cuff due to a number of factors like injury and degeneration due to age. Tears that happen due to an injury to the shoulder are called acute. Degenerative tears are tears that happen due to degeneration of the tendon over time.
Common causes of degeneration are lack of proper blood circulation, which impedes the rotator cuff’s ability to repair itself. Repetitive stress is another cause where we stress the tendon by repeating the same shoulder motions again and again while playing games like tennis, cricket etc. and doing jobs that require us to extend our arms upwards a lot. Lifting heavy objects can also lead to tears.
Chronic shoulder and arm pain are good reasons for you to see your doctor. If you suffer from pain in your shoulder at rest, while sleeping on the affected shoulder or pain while lifting and lowering your arm, then there is no time to wait.
The doctor will do a physical examination by moving your arm in different directions. He may follow it up with X-rays and MRI to check how big the tear is in your rotator cuff.
Once confirmed that you indeed have a rotator cuff tear, your doctor will start the treatment. The goal of any treatment is to reduce pain and make your shoulder joint work properly again.
Nonsurgical treatments include rest, using of a sling to protect the shoulder and modifying your daily activities. This means you may not be able to do activities that cause shoulder pain. Your doctor can also prescribe pain and anti-inflammatory medicines. Strengthening and physical therapy bring up the rear of this type of treatment.
What you must remember is that nonsurgical treatment relieves pain and improves function in the shoulder, but does not improve shoulder strength. The size of your tear may also increase over time.
Surgery, which attaches the rotator cuff to your bone, is done if you suffer from continuous pain and symptoms over a year or so. If you have a large tear, conservative treatments will not work and surgery will have to be resorted to.
If you have been suffering from chronic shoulder or arm pain, waiting and watching is definitely not an option. You must visit an orthopedic surgeon at the earliest. Remember, if treatment is not started soon enough, your rotator cuff tear will get larger and will require only surgery.
Physiotherapy and sleep paralysis have a deep connection when you have to treat sleep paralyses the intelligent way. To discover the benefits of physiotherapy in healing sleep paralysis, let's get a clear understanding of sleep paralyses first and then the role of physiotherapy.
What is sleep paralysis and its common causes?
Sleep paralysis is a sleeping disorder, its symptoms are such that you suddenly feel in the middle of the night or in mid sleep that you can't move, react, talk, etc. and feel that your body has frozen. This immobility is accompanied with frightful or eerie visions or sounds, which are not the reality and you still hallucinate.
This is often caused because of the following reasons, which are considered common causes of sleep paralysis:
- A medical condition called narcolepsy
- No fixed time of sleeping and waking, thus creating imbalance in sleep patterns
- Inadequate sleep through the 24 hours
- Excessive stress and workload
- Alcohol consumption or drug abuse
- A bad diet like heavy meals at night before bedtime
- Extreme caffeine consumption
If any of these things are common, you may get a sleep paralysis.
Physiotherapy in healing sleep paralysis:
If it is a one night episode, you will eventually forget this. However, in case you are a victim every night or frequently, you may need some good remedies. Medications may not suit all, but physiotherapy is a safe mode of treatment, which suits all and people of all ages. That is why try physiotherapy for sleep paralysis at home or by going to a nearest physiotherapy center or expert.
How physiotherapy helps
Physiotherapy has some unique benefits like:
- It brings a balance in blood circulation through the body, which helps in lowering the blood pressure, normalize mood, reduce stress, and makes the blood flow to the body organs and brain better, thus inducing a good night's sleep.
- The exercise induced on to the body through physiotherapy has a dual effect. It makes the muscles workout, and induces the massage effect too. This makes the muscles more mobile, and brings warmth on the tissues. That is why exercising before bedtime can help you get a very peaceful sleep without fearful dreams and interferences of sleep paralysis attacks.
- You get a better mood due to increased blood circulation and the feeling of well-being due to the agile and worked out muscles. This good mood and satisfaction after a nice physiotherapy session sometime before you sleep lets the serotonin or happiness and satisfaction hormone build up in the body and brain. This makes you sleep without stress and in a nice mood thus resisting sleep paralysis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Physiotherapist.
Heavy menstrual bleeding, technically called menorrhagia, is one of the most common types of abnormal bleeding from the uterus. Menstrual bleeding is said to be heavy if there is so much blood that a tampon or pad remains soaked for several hours.
Here are all the possible causes of heavy menstrual bleeding:
1. Hormonal imbalance
Estrogen and progesterone levels are the primary control mechanism for periods. If the ovaries have a problem in functioning, hormonal imbalances may occur. Heavy menstrual bleeding is most common in females who are at the start of menopause. Puberty menorrhagia can occur in adolescents who are experiencing their first menstrual period.
These most commonly occur around the age when women can get pregnant. Uterine fibroids are non-cancerous growths on the uterus.
3. Ectopic pregnancy
An ectopic pregnancy is when a fertilized egg stays in the fallopian tube but does not reach the uterus.
4. Blood thinners
These are medicines which are usually anticoagulant or anti-platelet drugs.
5. Problems with IUD
A non-hormonal intrauterine device is a T-shaped device used for birth control which is inserted into the uterus.
This is a condition in which the muscular wall of the uterus also gets the lining of the uterus intermingled with it. However, this condition is rare and only happens in middle aged women with several children.
PID stands for pelvic inflammatory disease and refers to any infection within the organs of the reproductive system.
Uterine, ovarian and cervical cancer are just some of the cancers which may cause heavy menstrual bleeding.
9. Other diseases
Liver, kidney and thyroid diseases are all included. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
In a normal pregnancy, the egg that the ovaries release enters the fallopian tube. If a sperm fertilises it, the fertilised egg attaches itself inside the uterus. However, sometimes the fertilised egg can attach itself outside the uterus. This condition is called ectopic pregnancy.
Ectopic pregnancy can be detected in the first few weeks of the pregnancy itself. If your doctor does discover ectopic pregnancy, you would need immediate medical attention. Ectopic pregnancies can be sad and scary. The survival rate of the baby is extremely low, and you may need some time to get over your loss. Fortunately, one ectopic pregnancy doesn't mean you can never conceive again. Many women who lost their first baby to ectopic pregnancy have been able to have a healthy and normal pregnancy the second time around.
The causes of ectopic pregnancy include:
- An inflammation or infection of the fallopian tube can lead it to become entirely or partially blocked.
- Scar tissue from a surgery or an infection of the fallopian tube may also hinder the movement of the fertilised egg.
- Surgery in the tubes or pelvic areas in the past might cause adhesions.
- Birth defects or abnormal growths can cause anomalies in the shape of the tube.
These causes are usually followed by certain risk factors, such as:
- Age (The age group of 35-44 especially)
- An ectopic pregnancy in the past
- Previous abdominal or pelvic surgery
- Pelvic inflammatory disease
- Several prompted abortions
- Conceiving with an intrauterine device in place
- Endometriosis (growth of uterus lining tissues outside the uterus).
- Fertility treatments.
The signs and symptoms of ectopic pregnancy include:
- Minimal vaginal bleeding
- Vomiting and nausea with pain
- Pain in the lower abdomen
- Sharp cramps in the abdomen
- Localised pain (Pain concentrated on one side of your body)
- Pain in your neck, rectum or shoulder
- Rupture of the fallopian tubes can cause fainting due to the bleeding and pain
The treatment of ectopic pregnancy can be any one of the following:
- If the pregnancy has not progressed too far, methotrexate will be administered. This absorbs the pregnancy tissue and can save the fallopian tubes.
- The tubes may be removed if they have ruptured or stretched, and have started bleeding.
- Laparoscopic surgery (operations performed by making minor incisions) may be performed to remove or repair the tubes and recover the ectopic pregnancy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
I have 102 fever. I have consulted from doctor. But forget to ask. What to eat/avoid in fever. Please advise me some food to eat in fever.
I want to loose weight. I do exercise and walk regularly. But I didn't see any result. What I should do.
I am having high BP since 1 year. Am taking Losar 50 as suggested by physician. Since 3-4 months. Initially there was a positive result. But since last month there is no change. My BP level remains more than 140/ 90. Due to which there is a heavy pain in my eyes.
- A person having weight below the range that is considered normal as per his/her height and age is believed to be underweight. Many persons may be underweight simply because of their genetic makeup. Others may be underweight because of other factors such as eating less or taking a diet insufficient in nutrients. There are a few medical conditions that make a person lose weight and fall in the underweight category. These medical conditions include ibs (irritable bowel syndrome), hyperthyroidism (overactive thyroid), tuberculosis, crohn’s disease, and liver problems. A person who is stressed or depressed may also lose weight.
- Homeopathic medicines are extremely helpful for persons looking to gain weight. Homeopathy offers a wide range of medicines that can help underweight persons gain weight in a healthy way. The selection of homeopathic medicines for gaining weight is based on individual case presentation. The medicines help gain weight while at the same time building immunity. In fact, homeopathic medicines work by correcting the underlying medical condition that has caused the weight loss in the first place, thereby improving the overall health condition of the person concerned.
30-40% of alcoholic women have difficulties in sexual arousal while 15% have problems being orgasmic even on consuming alcohol in moderate doses. Alcohol directly affects the production of oestrogen in women resulting in amenorrhoea, decrease in ovarian size, absence of corpora lutea associated with infertility and spontaneous abortions. Alcohol consumed by the pregnant mother can cause foetal alcohol syndrome which ischaracterized by facial changes with epicanthal eye folds, poorly formed concha, small teeth with faulty enamel, ventricular septal defects, limitations in joint movement, microcephaly with mental retardation.
Teen depression seems to be on the rise in the recent past. It is a serious mental health issue which can lead to changes in how the adolescent feels, thinks and behaves. Teen depression can also lead to significant changes in emotional and physical wellbeing. While depression can occur anytime during a person’s lifetime, the symptoms experienced in adolescence can vary from that experienced during adulthood. Some of these include excess self-criticism, trouble in making decisions, neglected appearance, increased risk-taking behaviour, decreased motivation and increased school absence. Some factors which can cause teen depression are early childhood trauma, loss of parent/s, bullying or physical/emotional/sexual abuse. Teen depression can lead to abuse of alcohol/drugs, low self-esteem, academic failure, self-harming behaviour or suicide.
Here are a few things you can do to help a teenager who is suffering from depression:
1. Focus on listening not lecturing:
Resist the urge to criticize or lecture your teen when they are talking to you about their feelings. The important thing is that they are communicating with you instead of shutting you out.
2. Be supportive:
It is important to understand that your teen is working through something and may need your help when trying to overcome it. Try to validate his/her emotions instead of feeling irritated that they seem to be having mood swings.
3. Ask questions:
The best way to understand what is going on with your teen is by asking them questions. Do this in such a way that they do not feel pressured to answer. Even if you have the best intentions, do not push them into answering your questions. Wait for them to be ready to talk to you.
4. Encourage socializing:
It is good for your teen to go out and socialize, but they may not be feeling up to the task. It is upto you to encourage this without making it sound like you are criticizing their behaviour. Instead of saying “ I think you should go out and get some fresh air” say something like “I’m going to the mall, let me know if you want to come with me.” This way they do not feel any pressure to do something they may not want to.
5. Notice the positive:
Make sure you point out the positive things your teen does. This can be something like going to school on a daily basis, doing well on a test or even eating meals on time. If you point out these small things, they will feel appreciated and will remember to continue doing those things.
13 real benefits of vinegar:
1. It reduces bloating. Vinegar increases the acidity in the stomach, which allows it to digest the food you've eaten and helps propel it into the small intestine, a because slow digestion can cause acid reflux, a burning sensation that occurs when food in your stomach backs up all the way into your esophagus.
2. It increases the benefits of the vitamins and minerals in your food" when your stomach isn't producing enough acid, this impairs the absorption of nutrients as well as b6, folate, calcium, and iron" Dr. Kellman explains. Help your body by ingesting a bit more acid in the form of vinegar, and you'll actually be able to use all the good stuff you consumed by ordering the side salad instead of fries.
3. It cancels out some of the carbs you eat. The acetic acid found in vinegar interferes with the enzymes in your stomach responsible for digesting starch so you can't absorb the calories from carbs you've eaten.
4. It softens your energy crash after eating lots of sugar or carbs. Consuming vinegar before a meal can help by slowing the rush of sugar to your blood stream, so your blood sugar spike resembles a hill instead of a mountain and you don't crash quite as hard.
5. It keeps you full longer. In a small but thorough study, researchers found that people who consumed vinegar before eating a breakfast of white bread felt more satisfied 90 minutes after eating compared to people who only ate the bread.
6. It can help your muscles produce energy more efficiently before a major push. Endurance athletes sometimes drink diluted vinegar before they carb-load the night before competing because acetic acid can helps the muscles turn carbs into energy to fuel intense exercise, according to well-regarded research conducted on animals.
7. It could lower your blood pressure. Animal studies suggest that drinking vinegar can lower your blood pressure by a few points. Researchers don't understand exactly how this works or whether it is equally effective among humans, but johnston is pretty confident it can make at least a modest difference.
8. It cleans fruits and veggies. The best way to clean produce, according to johnston, is with diluted vinegar: research suggests its antibacterial properties can significantly reduce pathogens such as salmonella. Just fill an empty spray bottle with diluted vinegar and spritz your produce (salad stuff, fruits, etc.) then rinse in regular water before serving.
And don't rely on a vinegar-based salad dressing to redeem a dirty deli's salad bar fare: johnston worries that mixing vinegar with ingredients found in salad dressings (like salt or olive oil) or with actual salad could render acetic acid inactive, and says that more research is needed on the topic.
9. It kills bad breath. You might have heard that the antibacterial properties of vinegar can kill microorganisms responsible for bad breath — and in theory, this is true. However, johnston warns" it's no more effective than any other antibacterial agents, and there are better products designed for this purpose"
10. It deodorizes smelly feet. Just wipe down your clompers with a paper towel dipped in diluted vinegar. The antibacterial properties of vinegar will kill the smelly stuff.
11. It relieves jellyfish stings. In case you're ever stung by a jellyfish and just so happen to have diluted vinegar on hand, you'll be awfully lucky: vinegar deactivates the jellyfish's sting better than many other remedies even though hot water still works best, according to a study that compared both techniques.
12. It balances your body's ph levels, which could mean better bone health. Although vinegar is obviously acidic, it actually has a neutralizing effect once it's inside of you. Meaning: it makes your body's ph more basic.
13. It alleviates heartburn — vinegar's effectiveness depends on the source of your heartburn: if you have erosive heartburn caused by lesions in your esophagus or stomach ulcers, a dose of vinegar will only aggravate the problem. But if your heartburn stems from something you ate, adding acetic acid to your stomach can help neutralize the acid in there and help fix the problem, providing you with at least a little bit of comfort.
Hello I am male 25 years old. One day I got some stomach problem with small bowels with difficulty many times. From that time I observe some erection problems. With in this I masturbate 3 to 4 times but after the 4th time one day the penis do not erect. I consulted many online and they said wait for few days and do walking. All is well after that they told. For few days the penis is in thinner and small after that it slowly gets normal position but when I got sexual thoughts and watching porn the penis size increases but no hardness and movement and there is no masturbation from 15 days. Is this erectile dysfunction and why it happens. I still have bowel problem and go with difficulty (always feel some bowel remains at rectum)) is this the problem for my ed.
There is a problem in my anus it started to pain, itching and some portion of my anus become hot. Soon came out after fresh from the bathroom .This happen to me from last few days. I am really afraid is this the symptoms of piles? please refer some medicine from which I can cure..
6 unhealthy habits that are harmful for your back:
You may not be aware, but there are many ways by which you are harming your back on a daily basis. These habits can lead to disc problems and spine problems in the coming years and impact the quality of your life. So, correct these mistakes before your back suffers irreparable damage.
Here are ways by which you are hurting your back:
1. You sit at your desk for too long
- Sitting puts 40% more pressure on your spine than standing. Also, not maintaining the right posture and slouching damages the spine in the long run.
- Try and stretch at a 135-degree angle to reduce compression of the discs in the spine.
- You can do this by leaning back slightly every now and then and also while making phone calls.
- Ensure that you use an office chair that supports the curve of your spine. Your lower back should be supported and your head should be straight.
- Get up and walk around for a couple of minutes every half hour: take trips to get water, use the bathroom, or grab papers off the printer.
2. You watch too much tv
- Staying glued to your television set for hours is not good for your back.
- Studies show that young adults who watch tv or use the computer for 15 hours a week or more are 3 times three times as likely to have lower-back pain as their more active counterparts.
- Limit tv to shows you really want to watch. In the spare time opt for some stretches or strength moves which will prevent muscle strain.
3. You wear high heels or flip flops too often
- Wearing both high heels as well as flip flops too often can lead to foot instability, which in turn can affect your back.
- High heels force you to arch your back, making your spinal muscles work harder.
- Backless shoes like flip flops cause your feet to move from side to side, which distributes your body weight unevenly and can cause pain.
- You do not have to abandon your high heels or flip flops for good. Just avoid walking long distances in them.
- Choose comfortable flats or sneakers when you plan on walking long distances.
4. Your mattress is too old
- According to experts, a good mattress lasts 9 to 10 years. But it is always a good idea to replace one every 5-7 years.
- Studies show that people who switch to new bedding after 5 years sleep significantly better and experience less back pain.
- When you do replace your mattress, pick one that’s not too soft nor too hard. Very firm mattresses can increase pressure on the spine and worsen pain.
5. You do not eat right
- Studies suggest that eating habits that are good for your heart, weight, and blood sugar are also good for your back.
- Make sure to include back healthy foods in your diet.
- These are foods that reduce inflammation and include whole grains, soy, nuts and seeds, protein (chicken, fish, lean meat), vegetables, and fruits.
- Limit intake of caffeine and processed foods.
6. You drive in the wrong posture
- Just like at your desk, hunching over a steering wheel can tighten chest muscles and cause your shoulders to round.
- Make sure you sit at a 90-degree angle, close to the wheel so you don’t have to stretch.
Skin allergies are one of the many different skin conditions that may impact you. At a basic level, skin allergies are an allergic reaction to a normally harmless substance.
Your immune system normally fights a foreign substance and removes it from your body. When the immune system sees a substance as foreign and reacts, you can develop an allergic skin rash When your body interacts with one of the triggers mentioned below, you develop a reaction to the trigger that most others do not and you end up with symptoms.
Common Signs & Symptoms of Skin Allergy
When you experience a skin allergy, you might experience a combination of the following:
We all believe that consuming fruit is an uncomplicated task that involves buying, cutting and eating the pieces. But in reality, to reap the benefits, you need to consume it at the right time. By consuming fruits at the right time, it can contribute to boost the detoxification process and help in weight loss and kick-start the metabolism process.
When is the best time to eat fruits?
Fruits comprise of different types of nutrients which offer protection against different types of diseases and infections, lower the chances of heart diseases and hypertension. If you eat fruits without proper knowledge of how to consume it, it can create problems rather than offer benefits. You should, therefore, try to eat fruits at the following timings.
- Empty stomach in the morning: Experts always recommend consumption of fruits on an empty stomach and in between meals. This is because digestion takes place at a fast pace during these times and the enzymes required for digestion of fruits are released easily when you are on an empty stomach. Fruits are high in simple sugars which need long hours to be completely digested by the body. Thus, if you eat fruits on an empty stomach, all the nutrients, sugar and dietary fibers are processed properly in the body. This ensures that your body gets the right quantity of nutrition from the consumption of fruits.
- Before and after workout: Another viable time of eating fruits is before or after exercising. You are free to eat your choicest fruits right before or immediately after working out. The body would easily utilize the sugars derived from the fruits for extracting energy before a workout. It also helps in filling back the energy content of the body if you consume fruits right after workout sessions.
Eating fruits is a simple process which is known for offering a host of benefits. But there are also numerous myths regarding the timing of consumption of fruits which need to be debunked. One such myth is that if you are suffering from high blood sugar, you should consume fruits at least one to two hours before meals. The idea behind the myth is that people with diabetes have digestive issues and eating fruits separately can improve digestion to some degree. But there is no supportive evidence for the statement.
So, it is advised to eat the fruit as a snack together with protein-packed meals which can aid in digestion. This is also beneficial as smaller amounts of sugar gets absorbed at a time which leads to the meagre amount of rising in blood sugar levels. With these few factors in mind, you can get the most out of your daily fruits consumption.
THE UNIQUE SEVEN STEP APPROACH TO WEIGHT LOSS .
1. Ultrasonic Lipolysis -
- Ultrasonic Lipolysis is an innovative, gentle non surgical procedure to remove the accumulation of fat deposits in specific regions of the body. It is one of the safest methods for removing localised fat in, and around the waist, inner thigh, abdomen, under the upper arms, knees, and ankles.
- This method removes unwanted fatty deposits that can change the shape of our bodies .
How does lipolysis treatment work?
- This type of lipolysis technique uses ultrasound to reduce fat. A transducer (a device that converts one form of energy to another) is applied directly to the skin of the treatment area and do not employ injections (as in injection lipolysis) or incisions (as in laser assisted liposuction).
- A transducer kept on the skin emits high-intensity Ultrasonic waves in a conical manner. Two beams of ultrasound energy warm and treat fatty tissue beneath the skin. It promotes fat cell mobility and encourages the body to metabolize , drain or reabsorb excess fluids.
- These are focused 1.5 cm below the skin causing rupture of the fat cells. The transducer is then advanced further to destroy the new layer of fat cells.
- Is ultrasonic lipolysis safe? Any side effects?
- Ultrasonic Lipolysis is completely safe and non-surgical, permanent, instant fat reduction method without diet, exercise, injections, medicine, heat, cuts, redness, surgery, and anesthesia. Only fat cells are targeted without affecting other organs and therefore no side effects have been observed for this treatment.
- As explained earlier, it is a non-invasive procedure, and hence, patients can return to work quickly after the treatment although hot showers best are avoided for eight hours after the session.
- Ultrasonic lipolysis results
- It is an entirely non–invasive treatment; one can resume the daily activities immediately without any rest. 80% patients experience an immediate reduction in fat. 18% take 7-10 days to see the effect whereas 2% of the patients need Mesotherapy to destroy brown fat cells.
- The method helps to improve the effects of dieting and exercise.
- People who are committed to a healthy lifestyle of regular exercise and a well-balanced diet should experience long-term improvement.
- You will lose inches and look slimmer. Moreover, this procedure helps to tighten the loose skin with the radiofrequency treatment done following the Ultrasonic Lipolysis.
- A typical Ultrasound Lipolysis session takes around one hour.
- The treatments are done weekly once and need to be repeated for at least 6-8 sessions although patients who are committed to a healthy lifestyle and regular water replenishment should experience permanent results between one and three treatments depending on the patient’s’ response to treatment.
2. RADIO FREQUENCY(RF) BODY CONTOURING :
- Radio frequency body contouring (also known as skin tightening) is becoming all kinds of popular as it removes fat, tightens the skin and improve tone, without any pain or downtime at all!
- The treatment is offered by the expert aesthetics Clinic involves third generation radio frequency technology to offer a non-invasive, pain-free body treatment to help reduce the appearance of cellulite, firm skin, boost collagen production and tackle any pesky fatty deposits that won’t budge with exercise.
- It’s a pretty versatile treatment as it can also help reduce flabby skin, tighten bingo wings, contour and tighten a post pregnancy tummy, reduce fine lines and wrinkles (on the face and body), reduce saddle bags and even lift and tighten your bum.
- What’s more radio frequency body contouring comes with the guarantee that you won’t need any recovery time and is FDA approved after all.
- How does it work? The radio frequency energy penetrates the skin layers to selectively heat the skin tissue where the collagen fibres are embedded. The local heating causes an immediate contraction of the collagen fibres, and fat cells drain then shrink, while those all important fibroblast cells (part of our connective tissue) are stimulated to produce new collagen and elastic fibres. The effect of this is tighter, smoother, younger looking skin with a visible ‘lift’. Fat cells are reduced and stubborn cellulite looks a lot less noticeable.
- What is the treatment like? The treatment itself is surprisingly relaxing. Each area on your body is treated for 20-30 minutes. All that’s required is to show your therapist your problem areas and lie back on the treatment bed and wait for the magic to begin. The technique is so relaxing that actually it’s easy to fall fast asleep – always a sign of a good treatment.
- When can I expect to see results?
- Most patients will be able to notice an immediate result in the tightness of their skin, but results continue to emerge in the days following the treatment too. Skin is remarkably smoother and muscle tone is more visible too. Normally, multiple sessions are required, generally 1 per week until you’ve had about 4-8 treatments in total, this depends on the results you want and the advice of your aesthetic practitioner.
- Are there any side effects? Normally there are no side effects from the treatment, but some people might find the treatment area is a little red post treatment but this usually resolves after 30 mins post treatment.
3. DEEP HEAT THERAPY :
Deep heat therapy increases the intermolecular temperature of fat cells which further results in breakdown of the binding between tissues and muscles of the treated area, resulting in loosening of fat cells enhancing the process of slimming.
The heat provided during the therapy helps in instant pain relief but also increases blood circulation and enhances metabolism. This therapy helps burn more calories than conventional forms of physical exercise.
• Improves blood circulation
• Provides penetrating warmth
• Improves muscle tone and strength
• Increase energy levels
• Reduces toxins.
4. VACCUM THERAPY
Vaccum therapy is based on mixing two techniques of deep massage and negative pressure. This noninvasive technique causes local heat effect. The sucking and releasing action, helps in mobilizing and breaking down excessive, accumulated body fats. Once broken down, the fat is more easily converted into energy and consumed by the body. Vaccum therapy is one of the most powerful therapies against cellulite.
• Reducing of the cellulite
• Weight loss when combined with diet
• Stimulates the metabolism
• Removes toxins and waste products
• Reduce stiffness.
Electrogym uses Bio-electrical stimulation technology that strengthens and tones muscles. These machines employ special combination of frequencies that target tough body tissues precisely to activate metabolism resulting in concentrated slimming and slackening the surrounding fats.
The sequential pattern of low amplitude frequencies stimulate muscles in the treated areas making them work. This work creates great energy and the muscles utilize the surrounding fat as an energy source, burning fats exactly as they do during a strenuous workout.
ELECTROGYM works by targeting not just the muscles you can see, but also the muscles that are more difficult to reach with conventional exercise.
PHYSIOLOGICAL BENEFITS :
• Strong controlled muscle contraction and relaxation for strengthening and muscle
• Increase in metabolism
• Circumferential inch loss
• Improvement in sleep.
6. Lipo Laser
There are some areas on our bodies that tend to readily accumulate fat, such as the abdomen, & thighs, chin and arms. We can target these troublesome areas for spot fat reduction with non-invasive, pain-free Lipo Laser.
What is Lipo Laser?
Lipo Laser is a non-surgical cold laser procedure that uses low level, laser-based light to reduce the stubborn, subcutaneous fat
on targeted areas of your body.
Lipo Laser treatment reduces inches in targeted areas of the body including the Abdomen, Thighs, Arms, Underarms, Chin, Waist, and Back.
Most patients will see circumferential reduction of fat loss in a (2-18) treatment protocol in the abdominal region. Other regions of treatments including Arms, Chins, and Thighs will see fat loss proportionally as well. Each region is treated as a Zone and results may vary depending on the size (BMI) and health of each patient.
How does Lipo Laser work?
- During a Lipo Laser session, laser energy painlessly penetrates the skin and focuses on fat (adipose) cells. This energy is in the form of low level laser-based light (635nm-660nm wavelength).
- When the light reaches the fat cells, they are stimulated to release their contents (water, triglycerides and free fatty acids), which instantly shrinks the fat cells and reduces inches in the targeted area. The contents of the cells are drained into your lymphatic system where they are later metabolized or eliminated.
- The release of contents from fat cells is a completely natural and essential bodily function – it is how we utilize energy reserves for everyday life. However, when we have too many energy stores in our body, it becomes troublesome fat and shows up in undesirable areas. Lipo Laser accelerates the natural process of energy release from fat cells in targeted areas, resulting in a contoured body and loss of inches and cellulite.
- Following the Lipo Laser treatment, a whole body vibration platform is used to flush the lymphatic system and collect the fat that has been released from the fat cells. The vibrations stimulate metabolism and increase circulation so that the fat is more readily eliminated.
- Once the Lipo Laser treatment has ended, you will be asked to step onto a vibrating platform to enhance the circulation and elimination of the fat cells’ contents from your body.
Lipo Laser Facts
What does a Lipo Laser treatment involve?
- When you arrive for your session, we will take careful measurements of the areas you wish to target. These measurements will serve as a baseline to track your results. Next, we will ask you to lie down on a comfortable table. Targeted areas will be outlined with a pencil.
- Then, paddles from the Lipo Laser machine will be placed and secured on your body, and the machine will be turned on. You will likely not feel anything, but some clients feel a mild sensation. The paddles will be moved around to any additional areas that you wish to target.
- The Lipo Laser packages at Skin Body Soul automatically include vibration platform treatment.
- What results can I expect with Lipo Laser, and where does the fat go?
- After your Lipo Laser treatment, the fat released from the fat cells will drain into your lymphatic system and be metabolized or eliminated through your urinary system.
- Most clients see a circumferential reduction after their first session.
- For the best results, we recommend at least 10 treatments.
- There is no tissue damage, cell damage or downtime following the treatment. The Lipo Laser empties the fat cells causing them to shrink.
7. DIET COUNSELLING
- Healthy and nutritious food is very important for maintaining a good health. Healthy food involves, regular and timely food, nuts, snacks and much more. A balanced diet, good food habits are essential for a healthy life. In the normal course of life, we forget to take necessary nutrition that is required for our body and hence we tend to get into many life style diseases majorly OBESITY. It is very essential for a person to know and understand the benefits of nature's creation like fruits, vegetables, nuts,etc.
- The value of food is more when it is taken in a systematic manner and also by understanding the benefits of every bite we take.