Find numerous Neurologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Neurologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Neurologists online in Pune. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Forgetfulness
Treatment of Epilepsy
Treatment of Tremors
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Schizophrenia
Treatment of Brain Injury
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease
Treatment of Hyperactivity Disorder
Treatment of Paralysis
Treatment of Hyperactivity
Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
Treatment of Meningitis
Treatment of Stroke
Treatment of Seizures
Treatment of Parkinson's Disease
Submit a review for Dr. Sandeep B PatilYour feedback matters!
I can't sit down in floor for more mins because I can't feel my leg its like numbness. After I donated blood 1 month ago its spreading all over my body (numbness)
Hi! I have cervical spondylosis earlier I use to have numb sensation in my left arm and left hand lilltel finger and ring finger, now this has aghrivated to my right hand and right leg. Am I am worried now. Pls suggest what needs to be done. Regards Nsb.
My father had epilepsy stroke 2 years back so he is consuming eptoin from 2 years now he is not going for regular consultancy but is consuming eptoin as a regular medicine till death is it right that for epilepsy patient eptoin is compulsory till his her death?
Hello, I usually take a lot of stress and think abt stuffs a lot too as I am loner and don't have frds in col life but from the past year I have been getting heavy head aches when ever I over think or depressed and it's unbearable pain too but now a days it just starts paining with out any reasons too. I am not really sure how much would it cost to have a check up fr a brain tumor as I have heard this is the cause for it too so please suggest me what should I do and if it really might be a tumor in my case. I usually have pains on the left side of brain but sometimes even on all the sides as if someone is applying too much pressure and it's gonna burst. I have many times fainted too cos of headaches.
I have severe head ache and taking pain relief pills but is of no use. taken medical check up for migraine also. But it is not migraine. Due to more exposure to computer facing this problem.
Hi, My Reports are negative for herpes igg is negative. But symptoms of herpes simplex. Herpes simplex igg is negative throughout one year. Now symptoms are burning tingling nerve pain blisters over vagina. Is this disease is curable or not. Or how much it takes time for permanent cure. Can this virus is permanent destroy or not. please suggest me treatment and diet plan. In which part In which pathy is it curable. N for how long we have to take treatment. please tell each n everything about this disease n How to cure permanently.
Fingertips of my wife become numb during sleep in early hours. What could be the reason and probable solution.
I am suffering from some serious problems since one year before. I have migraine, heart problem (sometime it start paining) I have a operation many years ago but now sometimes the operated part is paining very badly. Also I am feeling weak since a month.
Good day to everyone. I was wondering if I can get some advice before making an appointment to see my doctor. I have quite extensive arthitius in my neck and spine. Painkillers that I am using are working quite well at the God! I have now started to have slight numbness in my.
My Son is 25 yrs old. He recd. his first epileptic attack when he was 13 yrs. old. Since than he is under allopathic medicine. Treatment is prolonged because he kept on receiving mild to high attacks every after 2-3 months. He went to Pune for studies in July'12. During these last two yrs he recd. mild attacks two time. He gets these attacks whenever there in exertion due to studies as he needs to work for long hours for 10-12 hrs. a day. Is it advisable to switch over to either homeopathic/Ayurveda treatment for him. Kindly advice. Regards, Satish
Hello. I have acute pain in Neck, numbness ,huge Tingling symptoms of cervical .Though I am doing hte permanent typical exercise for this but unable to get ride it. I wanted to really get rid of it. Please guide me best.
I have severe headachne for last 5 days.MRI of Brain & Venogram is done.It says enlarged pituitary gland of 13mm is seen in cranio caudal
Hi I have migraine. I don't take any medicine for this. From today morning I am having tingling sensation in arms and head. Very rarely it is occurring. But when I am engaged with something I don't feel or remember of this. But sometimes I am feeling this. What is this for? What causing this?
He is a diabetes patient & he stopped his medicine from 15 days after that he got a severe headache and got paralysis of left side wat should we do to cure him in 3to 5month or he will not cure? please tel me.
I have been diagnosed for migran and doctor told there is no cure for it in allopathy. Can it be cured using any other science like aayurveda or homeopathy or unani ad if yes what measures to be taken.
If you are looking for a perfect natural remedy for migraine headaches, you should opt for a homeopathic treatment. Migraine is a form of headache, which is featured by headache on one side of your head. In some cases, the migraine pain is felt all over the head instead of just one side. The nature of this pain is throbbing, and is commonly caused from intense stress. Homeopathy is used widely for the treatment of migraine headaches, and is considered to be quite effective. Here is a list of the best homeopathic medicines which are used for the treatment of migraine headaches:
- Belladonna: This homeopathic medicine is ideal for the treatment of migraine, in which throbbing headache is the primary feature. The patient experiences a sense of fullness in his head. The headache worsens with exposure to sunlight. This remedy is also used for treating migraine headaches that occur because of catching cold or from exposure to cold, damp air.
- Nux Vomica: Nux Vomica is used for the treatment of migraine headaches, which occur because of gastric issues. Migraines developing from indigestion, piles, and constipation are cured using this homeopathic medicine. It is an effective remedy and provides quick relief in cases when the headache worsens after eating rich food or drinking alcohol.
- Spigelia: This homeopathic remedy is primarily used for treating migraine headaches, which are present on the left side of the head. It is known as left-sided migraine. The headaches are experienced over the head’s left temporal area, the forehead, and eyes. The sensation of a tight band tied around the head is felt or experienced.
- Sanguinaria Canadensis: This is an effective homeopathic medicine, which is used for the treatment of migraine headaches felt on the right side of the head. The pain and throbbing are experienced on the right side, starting from the back of the head and settling over the right eye. This medicine is also used for treating migraine headaches that occur in the morning and worsen during the day. It is good for migraine in women after menopause.
- Glonoinum: This effective homeopathic medicine is used for curing migraine headaches, which occur from excessive congestion in the head. The patient feels that his head has become bigger and will burst. He feels heat around his head, along with protruding eyeballs. This medicine is commonly used for treating migraine headaches, which occur from exposure to the sun for a long time.
If you are experiencing migraine headaches, you should fix an appointment with a homeopathic practitioner. He will observe and diagnose your headache, and prescribe you the best homeopathic remedies for your condition.