Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Pune. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Mr. Sanjay
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Mr. SanjayYour feedback matters!
I have lot of blister/sore in mouth. This is done in my mouth one month in 3 time. What should I do?
Sir I am previously vaccinated with 5 doses of rabies vaccine (rabipur) before 2 months. After it I am 2 times bitten by a dog so I take two - two booster doses separately each time. Last dose is 16 days before. Today I am again bitten by a dog. What can I do now sir? Previous vaccination protect me or further more shots are required? How long these vaccines protect me from another suspected bite? Sir I am research scholar also and it is normally happened in future also. So give your valuable suggestions regarding protection from another suspected bite?
Hi doctor my weight is 68 kg and my height is 168 cm. My upper body is perfect but I have allot of cellulite in my lower body especially thigh. How can I get rid out of in an easy way and soon. Also my age is 18.
Your heart is the most important and vital organ of all and regulates the flow of heart to all parts of the body. Thus, the valves and the arteries which take the blood to your heart are also an important component in ensuring that the circulation is constant. Thus, any hindrance to this process will put a lot of pressure on your heart and lead to more serious problems in the long run. Coronary artery disease is one such problem and can seriously put the health of your heart at risk.
What is coronary heart disease?
Coronary arteries are very important blood vessels, which carry nutrients, blood and oxygen to your heart. If the level of bad cholesterol is high in your blood, it will start leaving deposits on the walls of the arteries which are commonly known as plaque. This plaque will start building up over time causing blockage of the arteries and disrupting proper blood flow. Excessive build up of the plaque may then rupture the lining of the plaque. This will then induce blood clotting and further prevent the normal flow of blood.
Primary symptoms may include
- Shortness of breath: This may occur while you are exercising or performing activities which are mildly exerting.
- Heart beats very hard and fast: Your heart may beat very hard and fast, especially when doing everyday activities such as climbing stairs or walking for a prolonged distance.
- Angina or chest pain: You may experience pain in your chest as if someone was pressing against it with a lot of force. Angina is also triggered due to stressful activities or even emotional stress. It usually occurs on the left or the middle of the chest and may even be felt in the back, arms, and neck.
- Heart attack: Heart attacks are the most common and the most serious complications of coronary heart disease. You would feel extreme pain, akin to crushing on your chest, shoulder, or arm. It may even be accompanied by jaw pain, and sweatiness.
Non invasive forms of treatment are always preferable rather than invasive surgeries or procedures to treat coronary heart disease, especially where the risk of serious complications such as heart attack are still on the lower side. Some of the treatments used for coronary heart disease are as follows:
- Making lifestyle changes: Quit smoking, reduce alcohol consumption along with consumption of regulated diet will automatically start cleaning plaque that has built up within the arteries. Losing weight also tends to help.
- Medications: Special medications can take care of cases wherein the deposits are still lesser and the plaque buildup can be removed without the requirement of extensive surgery. Anti-cholesterol medications are one example of this.
- Surgical procedures: These are usually employed when the blockage is severe and cannot be corrected by the conventional methods mentioned above. Some of the procedures are angioplasty, stent replacement, as well as coronary artery bypass surgery. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cardiologist and ask a free question.
For diabetic patient which food is good to eat in veg in non veg dry fruit pulses fruit juice please tell in detail for each option.
I am 21 years old. I have been coughing for last two days with mild fever as well. Please provide suitable remedy.
From my childhood time I sweat in excess amount specially from head and face. If I I be in room for even 2 min I start sweating but in a cooler place I don't sweat at all. I don't know what's wrong and why do I sweat so much even my father is having the same condition.
I have problem of constipation. I had undergone a kidney removal surgery and my doctor advised not to press while passing motion. But I am unable to do without pressing. I tried loose and other laxity tabs. What is the permanent remedy for this? I am diabetic, hence can't take banana.
Hi everyone, since 3 days I am having pain while passing my urine and that is not that severe but it remains constantly and I am taking alkakem syrup little bit of relief ,so please suggest me to which doctor I should consult and I am very much worried about this. One of my friend suggests me to get urine test so please help with the particular doctor or else with the name of the tests .I would b very thankful to you all.
Fast foods are quick and easy substitutes for home cooking. But fast foods are almost always high in calories, fat, sugar, and salt.
Some restaurants still use hydrogenated vegetable oils for frying. These oils contain trans fats. These fats increase your risk for heart disease. Some cities have banned or are trying to ban the use of these fats.
Now, many restaurants are preparing foods using other types of fat. Some offer low-calorie choices instead.
Even with these changes, it is hard to eat healthy when you eat out often. Many foods are still cooked with a lot of fat. Many restaurants do not offer any lower-fat foods. Large portions also make it easy to overeat