Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Pune. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Child Nutrition Management
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Submit a review for Dt. Prachi FotaniYour feedback matters!
Sir how to control body weight and diet plan so Sir please suggest me something to control the body weight.
I am doing workout from 3 yrs And hav a fatty body. Now M thinking to have Supplement or Steroid to build muscle and loose a Fat Wat is best.
I read one article on "Calcium Deficiency - 3 Signs You are Suffering from it" written by Dr. After reading the article, I am sure that I am deficient with calcium. Can you suggest the medicine for me as I am in trouble with the same symptoms for last 1 one year. One more thing is that when I go to doctor, he always says there is no deficient of calcium. I am confused. Please suggest.
Not eating that bag of chips or drinking that bottle of soda is a difficult temptation to resist, especially if you eat them more than a few times a week. But these are not good for you; they are a storehouse of chemicals, which can wreak havoc on your health.
Here are seven reasons why you should avoid processed food:
- They are very addictive: When your body digests processed food, it overstimulates the proliferation of a neurotransmitter called dopamine. Dopamine makes you feel pleasure, which increases your cravings. And, cravings lead to more consumption, thus you get addicted to processed food.
- Cause damage to your bones and organs: Processed food contains phosphates that not only add taste, shelf-life and texture, but also end up damaging your bones and organs. Phosphates have been linked to premature aging, weak bones and kidney damage.
- Lead to digestion problems: Processed foods are usually rid of their natural enzymes, fibres and vitamins. This creates severe problems in your digestive system. Consuming such foods harms the good bacteria in your gut, which makes you vulnerable to infections.
- Can lead to mental degradation: If you find your memory slackening or you're finding it hard to concentrate, then you can blame your diet. Junk food, it has been found, gives you mood swings, makes your energy levels unstable and leaves you feeling angry and agitated.
- GMOs: Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) are what replace the 'real' ingredients in processed food. GMOs have been associated with infertility, gastrointestinal disorders, cancer and organ damage.
- Pesticides: For the GMOs to grow, farmers use herbicides and pesticides, which end up in your food. For example, certain cereals have been found to contain more than 70 types of pesticides.
- Processed food is artificial: When you compare real food with processed food, the obvious difference would be the way real food deteriorates over time, just like they should, while processed food remains the same. Processed food does not change with time, and proves how synthetic they are essentially. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I face fatness problem. Please give me softly solutions for the health fitness. Please give me mostly tips.
I am suffering from diabetes type ll, I am taking tripride 2 mg before brake fast even then after two hours sugar comes 225 to 250, protein in urine plus two, SR creatinine 1.60.
I am 24 yrs old. My height is just 158cm and weight is 52 kg. Kindly advice me to incerease both height and weight please.
I am 25 year old female. My weight is 65 kg. My breast size is very large. My weight also increases frequently. What to do.
Sir, I am a 43 years old male suffering from multi nodular non toxic goitre for the past three years. It is showing as a noticeably big projection at neck, although I am able to lead normal life, my energy levels have come down. At present I am taking homepathic medicine now.
I am suffering from eating over food I did not control my food. So please be a suggestions to solve my problem.
I'm becoming fat day by day, though I reduced my food habit and doing exercise regularly. Yes I smoke.
I am 41 years old I have high bp for more than 2 years I took medicine for amalong and rosuvas 5mg and I stopped to take medicine for 6 months but my body weight increased what can I do reduce my weight please kindly send me suggestion to continue medicine or not and reduce my weight.?
Add pistachios or roasted channa to your diet. Make them your evening munchies, as they help you lower risk of heart disease help you gain weight.