Lybrate.com has top trusted Dietitian/Nutritionists from across India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in PUNE and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dt. Rd Bilkish Raje
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Child Nutrition Management
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Submit a review for Dt. Rd Bilkish RajeYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dt. Bilkish Raje provides answers that are inspiring. Thankyou
very informative and helpful thanks a lot
I have a little belly fat. How to control that? Is there any suggestions for example diet and exercises?
We often wander around spending huge amounts to look for solutions to our health problems. We seldom realize that we can find them in our own house in the simplest forms. Apple cider vinegar is one such ingredient that can be your rescuer from some of the most common and persistent health issues that we face today:
- Keeps blood sugar in control: Studies show that people who suffer from type 2 diabetes and do not consume insulin can have lower glucose levels in the morning if they take two tablespoons of Apple Cider Vinegar before bed. Some studies also reveal that consumption of a mixture of this vinegar and water before having a carbohydrate-rich meal can lower sugar levels.
- Helps in weight loss: The acetic acid present in the apple cider vinegar controls the appetite and, in turn, increases the metabolism of your body. Studies also state that the vinegar reacts with the body's process of digesting starch which ensures that not many calories enter the bloodstream.
- Relieves you from a blocked nose: The potassium content in the vinegar helps to thin the mucus and the acetic acid in it kills the bacteria which cause the blockage. Consuming one teaspoon of the vinegar in a glass of water can be your way out from the sinus drainage.
- Whitens teeth: Apple cider vinegar would do the magic to you if you are having yellow and stained teeth. Before you brush your teeth, all you have to do is gargle your mouth with the vinegar. It helps kill the germs in your mouth and also banishes the stains on the teeth thus making them look whiter.
- Helps fight dandruff: The acetic acid in the apple cider vinegar makes it a tough for the yeast causing dandruff to grow. Mix one cup of the vinegar in an equal quantity of water and spray it on the scalp. Wrap a wet towel onto your head and leave it on for a minimum of 15 minutes before you wash off your hair.
- Reduces Cholesterol: It is believed that apple cider vinegar contains acetic acid which helps reduce bad cholesterol. Although most research is carried out on rats and cannot be completely reliable however when it comes to humans, half an ounce of this vinegar each day results in lower cholesterol levels in people.
All in all, apple cider vinegar may not prove to be a complete cure to your health problems, but like they say, precaution is better than cure. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
What are the options of taking omega 3 for vegetarian child aged between 4 to 12 years. Also, what are dosages and duration to recover the vitamin deficiency.
I have a 5 months baby boy. Since today morning he did 3 times potty. His mother eat some fast food yesterday. Please suggest if I have to give him some medicine. I have "Oflox Suspension OZ" with me.
I have hypothyroid since a year and I have increased my weight .Could you please help me out how to reduce my weight.
Hi am trying to loose some weight from 6 months having some exercises daily but am not getting down. Please suggest some inputs.
I am 35 years old, my weight is 75 kgs, I have PCOS, I am not able to reduce my tummy fat, can I undergo lipodissolve? Please advice
- Eco Valley Dandelion mint green tea helps in losing weight.
- Combine with customised Diet Plan by Nutritionist & Exercise.