Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Pune. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Vikrant IngaleYour feedback matters!
My Mom 43 years old. She has allergic issue. Seems to be allergic from everything, dust and most the foods. She faces with cold and fever 24/7 because of that. She visited several doctors, please help.
I am married My due date for period was 14/03/16. But I feeling pain in my back. Suggest me the best.
Lybrate | Dr. Swapan Sardar speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Hi doctor, I am 24 years old .my problem is m unable to open my mouth properly because of chewing tobacco. Since frm month I stopped chewing tobacco but mouth its not opening like before so please help me about tghis sir m reply tensed.
Still I'm suffering from sleeplessness even after taking Kali Phos 6x in the morning, 10 drops of avina Sativa and 20 drops of Passiflora in a half cup of water in the night. Then what's the solution?
I have failed in my final examination. I have lost a year. Now I feel very depressed. How can I recover myself. Please help me.
I need to remove my black head and fairness cream it must not harm my face can you say me the name for that medicine or any cream the give fair to my face, neck and hands please Send me a best medicine name.
I had abortion 3 years back. I did a home abortion with an MTP kit. I did not bleed for more than 5 days then I guess and we did not get an ultrasound done. Is there any chance I could have retained any products then and may be carrying it now! I get regular periods now but I am having vaginal discharge which is foul smelling and my lower abd pains very mildly.
I am 55 yr old, diabetic serving as head of a technical instt. Diffused cerbral attrophy detcted three months ago. Developed forgetfulness. Like I leave tap and switch open in bathroom or lavotory. Occasional vertigo and anxiety is felt. Please advise.
I am having a pimple like on my penis skin. I am worried some yellowish fluid come out when I press it . Pimple size is usual.
Haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I have 70 kg weight and my age is 19 year. I won't to reduce my weight.Please tell me something about this
Our body and brain experience a considerable number of changes as we age. These are both physical and mental and influence each part of our lives. One zone where you will notice a huge distinction due to coming of age is sexuality and your sexual performance. Men and women will both undergo changes happening inside their bodies. For men, erectile dysfunction (ED) will turn out to be more normal. One may free the capacity to get and keep up an erection amid sex or find that his erection is not as hard as it used to be when he was young.
Stamina in bed is also likely to go down, and you might last much less than before. Women may feel libido loss and loss of sexual longing and dryness in the vagina. The vagina tends to get narrower with old age, and its walls become thin and stiff.
Sexual problems and decreased interest or performance spirit due to age happen because of the following factors:
- Arthritis: Joint aches and pain because of arthritis make you unable to be comfortable performing sex. Rest, showers, and changing the position or timing of sexual activity can be useful. Medicines or a surgery will help you get rid of this pain.
- Pain of any kind: Lasting pain of any nature affects your sexual performance. With old age, the body experiences pain due to different reasons and these hamper your sexual life. Medicines for these pains sometimes have side effects, which affect your sexual health.
- Cardiac diseases: Narrowing and solidifying of your arteries can change the blood vessels. This does not allow blood to flow smoothly. Men and women may have issues with having an orgasm. Men may experience difficulty with erections. When your heart is not working properly, you will never be able to perform in bed normally.
- Dementia: Dementia affected people become more sexually interested, but they cannot judge the nature of sexual behavior. Dementia patients lose all kinds of normal senses, but still tend to be sexually attracted to women.
- Diabetes: Diabetes is common among aged people. Diabetes affects your sex life and ED may be caused. Medical measures might fix this disorder. Diabetes inflicted women are likely to get yeast infections in the vagina. This causes irritation and you normally would not have the longing for sex.
Ageing may affect your sexual life and health in many ways, and you cannot change most of the factors.