Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vikram KaluskarYour feedback matters!
Meri girlfriend hai. Par wo patli hai. Mera penis mota aur jada hai. Uski vagina me mera penis jata nahi. Please salah dijiye.
Here debunking 8 popular health myths-
1) Watch your portions: This rule is the source of major eating disorders. The moment we curb or restrict the food we're eating, we also stop agreeing with our hunger levels. We ignore the body’s demand. Instead of controlling your portion size, try asking 'Am I full? Am I still hungry?'
2) Exercise all the time: Exercise is certainly good. It helps in relieving the stress. However, vigorous exercise when you have cold or are feeling unwell may have a damaging effect. Always try to ask yourself, "Am I feeling better after doing exercise?" If the answer is "yes", keep at it. If you feel otherwise take a break.
3) Minimise your caffeine intake: Although excess of coffee can be bad, it is not really a nutritional criminal. Small doses of caffeine stimulate mental, memory and physical faculties. Regular coffee consumption may reduce the risk of Alzheimer's disease as well as some cancers. The coffee bean is also a rich source of antioxidants.
4) Drink lots and lots of water: Excessive water intake has a medical name, 'polydipsia', and it can be dangerous. Anywhere above 4 litres a day, (unless you are an athele) can disturb body’s electrolyte balance, especially potassium. The kidneys can also get damaged if they are filtering excessive amounts of fluid.
5) Stay away from alcohol: There is no denying the health and social perils of excess alcohol. However, moderated drinking has been its benefits. It increases HDL levels i.e. the good cholesterol, as well as decreases the risk of heart disease, diabetes and gall bladder disease. Particularly appreciable is red wine for it is a fine antioxidant.
6) Skip carbs to stay slim: Fad diets can be of temporary help. Carbohydrates or carbs are important for the body’s overall wear and tear. Carbs must not be completely shunned for they give energy.
7) Eat low-calorie to be healthy: When you buy food stuffs that’s labeled 'Low Cal' you're in fact buying junk. Our bodies need the entire food that we're eating in order to digest it and to retain its nutrients properly. If we can't stomach the real product, why not make our own, healthier version, and leave out all of the added sugars and heavy creams?
8) Avoid fat: When we substitute the real deal with toxic fillers in order to create a "fat-free" product, our body isn't getting the nutrition or satiation it's craving, so we keep eating. Don't skimp out or cheat yourself on healthy fats: Go for it!
Click on consult privately to ask me any follow-up questions on this.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones.
Hi, I have almost regular periods. My cycle length is 31 days. It has gone up to 33days and down to 28 days rarely. My last periods started on 8th march. I had unprotected sex on 28th march. Is there any chance I may get pregnant? I am going on a tour on April 2nd and 3rd. If at all I get pregnant, will the tour affect it? I am going to a water theme park. Also I recently had a chemical pregnancy on Jan 18th. Bleeding stopped on Jan 26th. This is my first periods after that. So I am bit concerned. Please advice what I need to do.
Women are verbal creatures at heart. That's Though what excites them is drastically different from what arouses men. If you can paint a picture with a few choice words, you can turn them on. So it's in the men's best interests to learn to say the right things. With that in mind, here are the best things to say to a lady during or before foreplay.
1. I want to give you pleasure- Simple, yet effective. A wonderful way to relax her and reassure her that she made the right decision going to bed with you. Say this right before or during foreplay for maximum effect.
2. You have such a hot, choose a body part she is proud of body- Pick a favorite body part to mention, but make it one you know she's proud of. That way, there's no controversy. Women are notorious for being sensitive to clumsy compliments about their bodies, so tread carefully.
3. What are you imagining right now? This will encourage her to talk about her sexual desires and participate in setting the mood. The idea here is to let her release any bottled-up fantasies that she would otherwise not mention.
4. This feels so good. I love it when you hug me, kiss me, etc. Again, this is meant to boost her comfort level with a little positive feedback. And if she knows you like something, perhaps she'll take note for future reference.
5. Your skin is so soft and smooth. Ladies spend a lot of time rubbing things on their bodies after a shower. It's time men appreciated this ritual with a well-placed compliment. Because this is a seductive remark, it's best to say it before sex.
6. I want to kiss you all over. Women love foreplay and they love to be pampered. What you're telling her is that you love and appreciate all of her. It's very comforting to hear.
7. I've never felt this good before. Women love to be singled out as special, and unique. If she does something to you in bed that has never been done so pleasurably before, tell her sincerely.
8. You're so hot! Straightforward is often the best way to go. And swearing is one way to tell her that you really mean it. Women do respect it.
9. Dirty Talk, There are two ways to talk dirty: Aggressive and tame. Aggressive, in which you order her around a bit. You must start small and feed off of her reactions and replies.Tame, in which you comment on her body and things you imagine doing to her without using any derogatory words.Be sure to gauge how she reacts to what you say and you will have a very happy lady who in turn keeps you happy!!!
I am 23 years old female. And I notice that on my beside of anus and below the vagina I have extra skin or skin tag it is quite painful. I want to know what is it? How is it remove? Please help me.
Do you know a healthy diet plan should have optimum level of fiber in it.Dr. Surabhi Jain , celebrity nutritionist in india says that the fiber is a carbohydrate, but unlike other carbohydrates, it does not break down your body. Dr Surabhi jain says Fibers have many health benefits, from lowering cholesterol levels to keeping you feeling full longer. For healthy life include high-fiber foods in your daily diet. If you are starving nature and you want to try to follow diet, fiber may be just what you are lacking. Best online dietician in Lucknow says It keeps you feeling fuller for longer. Fiber does not make the blood sugar go up quite as quickly. It allows the sugar to get into your system more slowly.
Don't Miss This
There are many health benefits of fiber as stated by online diet plan of world famous dietitians in india
· Lowering cholesterol levels
· Improving digestion
· Reducing diabetes risk
· Improving heart disease
· Reducing constipation
· Reducing the risk of diverticulitis
· Maintain control of blood sugar
Where to Find Fiber:
Best Nutritionist in Lucknow Fiber is a most important food for healthier diet. Fiber is always found in vegetables fruits and whole grain.best online diet plan says It is the best that you get the fiber you need each day from foods in your diet rather than supplements. Normally people need 20-30 gm of fiber in everyday. Best dietitian in Lucknow There is some fiber-rich foods are:
· Whole-grain breads
· cereals, and pastas
· Fruits & vegetables
· Brown rice
· Dried beans
Fiber is great for your body, but don’t go suddenly on the fiber bandwagon and ramp up your intake all at once. Best dietician in India Take it slowly and increase your fiber each day.
Smart Choices to take Fiber:
Best indian dietician Finally you know that fiber-rich food is healthy for you, so find and select fiber food in your daily meals and snacks. Try to get more fiber everyday with these tips. most famous dietician in India Dr Surabhi jain says that
· Have oatmeal or whole-grain cereal for breakfast
· Eat fruits and veggies raw
· Snack on fruits
· Have bulgur, barley, or couscous in evening tea
· Munch on popcorn when you need a snack.
· Take brown rice and avoid white rice
· Take whole-wheat pasta
· Take more fiber-rich vegetables and fruits.
· Have a bran muffin for breakfast or a snack.
Hello Dr. I have a girl friend her age is 20 and my 23. And before 3 days we had sex with safety but nw she is with more back pain and little bit of blood coming with urin then we are very fear about that ple help me.
My friend is 24 yrs female unmarried, she feels as if she got some lumps in her breasts, is there any other symptom that it would be a breast cancer, or it would be some other problem, please give suggestions, she is afraid a lot.
I got married last week, and do not want to have baby for at least 2 years. We are doing pullout technique from last 3 days. We do not want to use any kind of pills, condom or any other birth control. Want to have sex naturally. What things we should follow to avoid pregnancy.
Hi doctors I am 20 and I am married 1 year before While having sex in the starting I enjoy But after it burns a lot (like in my private parts) And my husband feels insecure And I had to ectopic removed with an open surgery Please suggest some remedies that it would stop burning Thank you
I am having crimson for my ovarian cyst .I missed 2 or 3 pills .I have facing an issue of spots since a week .What to do.
The cyclical change in the uterus and ovaries of the female reproductive system is called the menstrual cycle. It includes changes in the physiology of the uterus along with the change in hormones as well. This cyclical change is what allows a woman to get pregnant. This cycle allows the formation of ovocytes and helps to prepare the uterus for implantation.
The commencement of period is called the menarche. It normally starts from the age of twelve to fifteen years. The time between the first day of the period and the first day of the next one is usually twenty one to forty five days in young adults and twenty one to thirty five in older women. The entire cycle is mainly governed by hormones like oestrogen, progesterone, Luteinizing Hormone etc.
Hormonal changes play a big role in the menstrual cycle. It consists of three phases
- Menstrual stage (1-7 days)
- Proliferative stage
- Secretory stage
In the menstrual stage, the thick endometrial lining of the uterus will start to shed and will come out of the vagina in the form of blood and mucous. This may last from four to seven days. The levels of both progesterone and estrogen remain low in this phase.
In the second stage, i.e, the proliferative stage, the amount of oestrogen gradually rises and the menstrual flow reduces and eventually stops. The Follicle stimulating Hormone (FSH) is produced in the brain that stimulates your ovaries to produce mature eggs. The eggs are present in a follicular bag, which allows the secretion of oestrogen. Hence the amount of oestrogen is the least on the first day and increases gradually. At the same time, the uterine lining starts to thicken. This is the phase in which the egg is produced and in the presence of sperm, gets fertilised.
You may notice a thin slippery discharge around these days that makes it easier for the sperm to travel and survive in the uterus. You are most fertile in this stage, around on the 14th day of the cycle when ovulation occurs. The egg survives for around 24 hrs, whereas sperm can survive for about 2-3 days.
In the secretory phase, if the egg is not fertilised, the levels of oestrogen and progesterone fall. The thick lining that has been produced starts to shed and that commences the menstruation. If the egg is fertilised, then it may implant itself to the uterine wall and produce the pregnancy hormone called human Chorionic Gonadotropin (hCG). If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.