Lybrate.com has top trusted Oncologists from across India. You will find Oncologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Vikarm MaiyaYour feedback matters!
I have cyst in both breast and it is painful . mammography done previous year . Radiologist says go for prolactin test . I took cabergoline and belong tablets from last 1 year. Getting relief during treatment of cabergoline . But what about cyst . How can it be removed . How long cabergoline should be taken . I have tested prolactin 3 to 4 times it level is below 5 now now. 15 days before menses breasts gets bulky with pain and it regularly increases and during menses it increase in size and increased pain. After menses breast relax and pain also decreases. Please help doctor. Abdominal and pelvic region increased now . Cabergoline helps in everything. Now how to cure it completely.
I am suffering from Pap smear with altered flora is it very dangerous also tell solution due to this is there any possibility of cancer.
Hi sir/mam I found breast lump in left breast 8 months back but there is no swelling discharge or any symptoms but pain at time of menses that's it I saw in some articles all breast lumps are not cause cancer pizz give me suggestion it cause any severe condition in future what precautions I should take.
I am 23 years old and I have discovered 2 big lumps on my shoulder. What should I do now. Is it very serious?
Hello, my query is regarding whether do we need follow up after undergoing surgery or not. Coming to the case history, my sister had undergone surgery for ovarian cancer in the year 2007 and then we had regular follow up for almost 3 years. She was not having any issue later on. Before 2 years she has been diagnosed as diagnosed as diabetic and on insulin from then. We are having regular consultation with diabetologist. Do we need to continue to meet surgical oncologist in regards to her previous case or else just continue what ever we are doing. Thanking you with regards.
What is the solution and reason of the blood cancer, heart attack and breast cancer of the human body give me a good answer.
If you are suffering from breast cancer, it is recommended that you undertake Ayurvedic measures for an effective and natural treatment. Breast cancer is a form of cancer that occurs in the cells of your breasts. The breast cells undergo abnormal growth and go out of control. This form of cancer is likely to occur in both women and men, although it is most common in women. A lot of breast cancer cases start from the ducts or lobes, while others start from the cellular lining of your milk ducts.
According to the principles of Ayurveda, your body is based on the tridoshas, which include vata, pitta, and kapha.
- An imbalance in these doshas can lead to diseases and disruption in your health. Cancer occurs when an imbalance of all the three doshas is experienced.
- An improper diet and lifestyle account for being the primary reason for this imbalance in doshas, leading to breast cancer.
- Your digestive fire is also affected, which leads to the accumulation of toxins, thereby blocking all the channels of your body.
- All these factors are collectively responsible for the development of breast cancer.
- Ayurvedic treatment for breast cancer is very effective because of its natural approach.
- Without the use of any chemicals and radiation, you get efficient management by using Ayurvedic remedies for breast cancer.
- Your body functioning is enhanced without the concern of any negative effect on your health.
- Several Ayurvedic herbs are used for breast cancer treatment. These herbs help in controlling the abnormal growth of breast cells, and in the later stages of breast cancer, these also help in reducing pain.
The herbs play an important role in preventing the condition from spreading to other organs.
- This powerful Ayurvedic herb contains natural rejuvenating properties for your body.
- It also helps in eliminating stress, weakness and fatigue, which are associated with breast cancer.
- This effective Ayurvedic herb contains several medicinal properties.
- It is an antioxidant and helps in reducing free radicals from your body. This is beneficial for an improved health and immunity.
- The herb is capable of dealing with toxins and infections, and is super effective in treating malignant cancers.
- This is an Ayurvedic product, which is obtained by mixing several herbs such as amalaki, haritaki, ginger, kachnar bark and a lot more.
- This is effective in maintaining healthy tissues and cells. It also stops the abnormal growth of cancerous cells.
It is important for you to visit a licensed and experienced Ayurvedic practitioner for getting the best Ayurvedic remedies for breast cancer treatment. This will ensure that you get the most effective remedies, based on your condition.
I am 65 of sound health without any illness n medicine intake history. What test should I undertake to know I am Cancer free? My maternal side has Cancer history including my mother hence the scare.
Hi, My Mammography report are as follows. Please suggest if its a cancerous or any pre-sign of some issue? Is it common or not? Few nodular, well defined rounded calcific opacities are seen in bilateral breasts, (Left > Right), likely to be tiny calcific fibro adenoma, fat necrosis / degenerative changes, largest in left breast is seen in upper inner quadrant, measuring approximately 2.8 mm; A small, well defined opacity measuring approximately 11 x 9 m is seen with few micro-calcific mono-morphic densities, in right breast upper inner quadrant - likely to represent a fibro-adenoma with degenerative changes obvious other focal lesion or definite secondary signs of malignancy noted. No pleomorphic micro-calcifications, skin thickening or evidence of recent breast nipple retraction seen.
The prostate gland is a very important gland in the male reproductive system. It is responsible for producing around 30% of the fluid which comprises semen. While the statement that homeopathy cannot treat problems in the prostate such as prostate cancer is true, it is untrue that prostate gland enlargement cannot be treated by homeopathy.
Here are the most common homeopathic remedies for prostate gland enlargement and what are the medicines best suited for it:
- Baryta carb: Baryta carb is one of the best homeopathic remedies for prostate gland enlargement in the elderly. Common conditions which may indicate that Baryta carb is the best remedy for your prostate gland enlargement patient include degenerative diseases such as losing memory, cardiovascular problems and other problems besides losing memory in the cerebral system.
- Digitalis: Digitalis is mostly used when the patient suffering from prostate gland enlargement also suffers from heart problems. Digitalis does make the pulse weak, slow or even intermittent, however it is worth note that oedema may also occur.
- Staphysagria: Staphysagria is one of the best homeopathic medicines for various pains which occur in the urinary system in addition to prostate gland enlargement. Common pains which staphysagria cures include pain while urinating, burning sensation in the urethra, feeling like the bladder is not completely emptied as well as pain in the urethra when one is not urinating.
- Conium: Frequent urination is yet another symptom of prostate gland enlargement. This problem is caused by an injury to the area where the prostate glands are located. This injury hardens the glands. The passage of urine will be extremely difficult with urine starting to pass and then stopping again. There is also dribbling of urine after completion of urinating.
- Sabal Serrulata: Sabal Serrulata is one of the most popular homeopathic medicines for prostate gland enlargement with many patients having consumed it reported great results. It works for most causes of prostate gland enlargement as well.
Even though homeopathy is supposed to have no side effect, it is still imperative that you consult your doctor about which ones to take.
Recently I had been operated colon cancer. Since it was a stage 2, doctors advised chemotherapy was not required. What precautions should I take in the future? Can I take Occasional alcoholic mild drinks?
Dear sir my father in law 72 years having urinary problem, prostate surgery done 2 year back, since few days loss of appetite, weight loss, constipation & weakness done usg abdomen the opinion is" multiple enlarged varying sized hypoechoic homogenous lymph nodes noted in pre/para cavla, pre/paraaortic, both common iliac region, right iliac fossa region, largest one 56 x 33 mm, 35 x 17 mm and 43 x 23 mm & adenopathy seen. Few sclerotic lesions seen in right iliac bone and in few lumbar vertebral bodies, suggestive of? metastasis" what this finding shows. Is cancer. State? what is treatment, and likely chances. Please guide.
I am suffering from vomiting tendency. With very weakness. & I have a pain on my breasts. My blood pressure is 100/60. I did unprotected sexual intercourse with my husband on 24th March. & my menstrual cycle had started by 14th Feb & finished by 17 Feb. Is it possible that I have conceived?
Hi I want to know the symptoms of the cancer please let me know quickly please. Am suffering from cogh from 3 months. Hey please let me know what the problem.
I am suffering by AVN (avascular necrosis) followed by excessive steroids-dexamethasone (in chemotherapy treatment for breast Cancer in my left breast) since last three years, taking homeopathic remedies such as Calcareous Hypophos, but still to much pain & my bone shape is changed. please suggest me better remedies.
My friend is suffering from oral cancer. But never touched cancerous compound in life. He is refusing for the surgery. Is there any ayurvedic or homeopathic treatment for it. please help.
What type of cancer do I have? Where is it located? What are the risk factors for this disease? Is this type of cancer caused by genetic factors? Are other members of my family at risk?
A breast lump deserves medical attention. Know what to expect during a clinical breast exam — and what happens when a lump needs further evaluation.
If you find a breast lump or other change in your breast, you might worry about breast cancer.
That's understandable — but remember that breast lumps are common. Most often they're noncancerous (benign), particularly in younger women. Still, no matter how old you are, it's important to have any breast lump evaluated by a doctor, especially if it's new and feels different from surrounding breast tissue.
How breast tissue normally feels
Breasts contain tissues of varying consistency. The glandular tissue in the upper, outer part of the breast usually feels slightly rope-like, bumpy or lumpy (nodular).The surrounding fat tissue, often felt in the inner and lower parts of the breast, is soft and less nodular or lumpy than the upper, outer breast.
You might find that breast-related symptoms, such as tenderness or lumpiness, change with your menstrual cycle. Breast tissue also changes as you age, typically becoming more fatty and less dense.
When to consult your doctor
Being familiar with how your breasts normally feel makes it easier to detect when there's a change in your breasts.
Consult your doctor if:
You find a new breast lump
A new breast lump or breast pain doesn't go away after your next period
An existing breast lump gets bigger or otherwise changes
You notice skin changes on your breast, such as redness, crusting, dimpling or puckering
You notice changes in your nipple — it turns inward (inversion) or appears flatter, for instance
You notice spontaneous nipple discharge from one breast that's clear, yellow, brown or red