Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Treatment Of Achilles Tendon Injuries
Treatment Of Achilles Tendon Rupture
Treatment of Achondroplasia
Treatment of Acute Myocardial Infarction
Treatment of Acute Pancreatitis
Treatment Of Adrenal Masses
Treatment of Andersen-Tawil Syndrome
Treatment of Angina
Treatment of Angiopathy
Treatment of Ankylosing Spondylitis
Treatment of Ankle Sprain
Treatment Of Appendicitis In Children
Treatment of Arm Pain
Treatment of Arthrogryposis
Treatment of Aortic Valve Disease
Treatment of Appendicitis
Treatment of Atrial Septal Defect
Treatment of Atrial Fibrillation
Submit a review for Ruby Hall ClinicYour feedback matters!
Babies go through a host of problems that we usually refer to as growing pains. This article is of special importance to most mothers who are going through myriad problems like colic, teeth and even diaper rash. Diaper rash is known as diaper dermatitis in medical terms. When the skin of the area within the diaper becomes red and goes through inflammation, it is known as diaper dermatitis. Read on to know more about the condition, and how it may be treated.
Symptoms: The most obvious and common symptom of diaper dermatitis is the signs on the skin which will bear a patchwork of red blotches that may look tender to touch. The baby will also seem more irritable and cranky as the discomfort and pain starts to grow every time the diaper rubs against the rashes. Bleeding, itching and oozing can also occur, in which cause it is imperative to see a doctor immediately. Also, if the rashes are accompanied by fever, one must get it checked as there may be chances of an infection. Diaper rashes can also cause pain during bowel movements and a burning sensation during urination.
Causes: There are a number of reasons for the occurrence of diaper rashes. Trying out a new product may sometimes give the baby a rash as the sensitive skin of the child may not take to some ingredient. Therefore, it may develop as an allergic reaction. This new product may be a cream, lotion or a new brand or type of diapers. Further, sometimes when we introduce new foods, the baby’s skin may erupt into rashes as a part of an allergic reaction. Also, chaffing or rubbing may cause such rashes, while prolonged use of the diaper without a change is known to be one of the most common causes of this condition. Bacterial or yeast infection can also cause diaper dermatitis. Also, antibiotics can cause rashes as a side effect.
Diagnosis: The diagnosis of the condition is usually done by a dermatologist or a paediatrician based on the symptoms that you list out as well as physical examination of the area. The doctor may also check the baby’s temperature in order to ascertain if there is any fever or any chance of an infection.
Treatment: One should keep the baby’s skin dry and absolutely clean at all times. Also, it would be recommended to use cloth diapers for a few hours a day so that the skin may get a chance to breathe. Further, the doctor will prescribe mild hydrocortisone ointments. Antifungal creams may also be used in case there is an infection. Oral antibiotics may also be prescribed in such cases.
Did you know your earphones are making you deaf? Here's how.
Fact: Roughly 1.1 billion people worldwide within the age group of 12-35 have been found to be at an increased risk of developing hearing problems.
Listening to loud music on handheld devices using earphones has become a common trend among youngsters these days. You might find it very relaxing to plug in your earphones and escape into your own world of music, but you need to know that this can cause serious damage to your ears. The worst part: you won't realise your ears are being damaged until it's too late.
So, exactly how is loud music damaging your ears?
Continuous exposure to loud music from earphones or other sources results in a medical condition known as Noise-Induced Hearing Loss (NIHL), which can be associated with irreversible damage to the ears resulting in deafness.
When you hear loud music for a considerable amount of time every day it affects your hair cells (nerve cells responsible for sending sound signals to the brain) negatively, so that their ability to respond to sound decreases. If this keeps on happening for many months, eventually the hair cells are damaged beyond repair. These cells cannot be regenerated, making you permanently deaf.
How loud is too loud?
If your ears are exposed to sounds at 95, 100, 105, 110 and 115 dB (decibel, the unit used for measuring sound) for 4 hours, 2 hours, 1 hour, 30 minutes and 15 minutes each day respectively, your ears are at risk of getting severely damaged. Also, playing music at 120 dB or above can damage your ears instantly. You can have a realistic idea about the relation between decibels and sounds you commonly hear by referring to this list:
- 30 dB: soft whisper
- 75 dB: busy traffic
- 90 dB: noise of a motorcycle at 25 feet
- 100 dB: noise of a farm tractor
- 140 dB: jet plane taking off
Moreover, if you experience the following symptoms regularly, there's a high chance that you need to get your ears treated soon:
- A ringing sound in your ears when you are at a quiet place, which vanishes after a few minutes
- You need to raise the volume of TV or music to the fullest to hear it properly
- You have difficulty in hearing people talking at a distance of just 3 feet
Tips For Safer Listening
- Use earplugs: The louder the noise and the longer you're exposed to it, the greater the chance of damaging your hearing. Protect your ears with ear protectors – earplugs or earmuffs – and get away from the noise as quickly or as often as you can.
- Turn down the music: Don't listen to your personal music player at very high volumes and never to drown out background noise. If the music is uncomfortable for you to listen to, or you can’t hear external sounds when you’ve got your headphones on, then it's too loud. It's also too loud if the person next to you can hear the music from your headphones.
- Use the 60:60 rule: To enjoy music from your MP3 player safely, listen to your music at 60% of the maximum volume for no more than 60 minutes a day.
- Wear headphones: When listening to your personal music player, choose noise-cancelling headphones, or go retro with older muff-type headphones. Ear-bud style headphones and in-the-ear headphones are less effective at drowning out background noise.
- Turn down the dial: Turn down the volume on your TV, radio or hi-fi a notch. Even a small reduction in volume can make a big difference to the risk of damage to your hearing.
- Use earplugs when you’re listening to live music: They can reduce average sound levels by between 15 and 35 decibels. They’re widely available at many live music venues and shouldn’t spoil your enjoyment of the music.
- Don't put up with work noise: If you’re experiencing noise at work, talk to your human resources (HR) department or your manager and ask for advice on reducing the noise and getting hearing protection.
- Wear ear protectors: Wear ear protectors (earplugs or earmuffs) if you are using noisy equipment such as power drills, saws, sanders or lawn mowers.
- Be careful in the car: Listening to music in a confined space increases the risk of hearing damage. Don’t listen to music too loud for too long.
- Have a hearing detox: Give your ears time to recover after they’ve been exposed to loud noise. According to Action on Hearing Loss, you need at least 16 hours of rest for your ears to recover after spending around two hours in 100dB sound, for example in a club. Reducing this recovery time increases the risk of permanent deafness.
Puran Poli – Healthy or Unhealthy?
Gudi padwa is around the corner, this festive season is incomplete without puran poli right. Puran poli is a classic maharashtrian delicacy. It is a pan-griddled sweet bread stuffed with split yellow gram (channa dal) or red gram (toovar/arhar dal).
It has various regional names like paruppu poli in tamil, holige or obbattu in kannada, ubbati in konkani. The taste also varies from region to region. It is sweet and is circular like a parantha. It is a festive dessert. The stuffing is called puran and the parantha-like bread is called as poli.
But. Hold on if you think puran poli is bad think again every food has its merit and demerits, the key is to maintain moderation.
Puran poli is supposed to be a high cal food, right. It is upto you to make it healthy, use whole wheat flour instead of maida, use ghee sparingly.
Lets look at its merit:
- Puran poli made with whole wheat flour is rich in complex carbs, fibre, gives b complex vitamins, certain minerals. Dals as we all know gives give good amount of protein, what you all will be surprised to know is that this combination of cereal i.e. wheat flour and protein from dals will provide you with good quality protein, which can be compared to egg which is considered as high biological value with almost 100% bioavailability i.e. of excellent quality. This combination provides all the required amino acids which are building blocks of protein.
- Futher it has lot of jaggery which contains iron, cacium, potassium, phosphorus, it is releases energy slowly, as it is digested slower than sugar. Further jaggery also aids in digestion, as jaggery breaks and becomes alkaline in the digestive system.
- Addition of green cardamom powder, saffron, nutmeg powder, mace (javantri) powder which have essential volatile oils, boosts digestion and are antispasmodic, carminative, anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial.
- Go ahead and enjoy this festive delicacy, but keep it as festive delicacy and do not gorge on it, it is to be enjoyed only during festival season.
Enjoy gudi padwa with puran poli.
Salt salt salt. Table, rock or sea which is the best.
It's like asking mirror mirror on the wall who is the best among all.
Table salt, sea salt, and rock salt are all the same thing: sodium chloride. And they all have the same sodium content (40%). The differences are primarily in texture and taste.
Table salt is made from rock salt harvested from inland deposits (with iodine sometimes added as an extra nutrient). Rock salt is made from similar sources, but it's usually additive-free and has a coarser texture. Sea salt, as its name suggests, is harvested from evaporated seawater.
The unrefined version i.e. Rock salt and sea salt has more minerals compared to table salt as during the refining process table salt loses calcium, potassium, etc.
Consequently, it has a slightly different flavor. In the end, though, they all contribute equally to your total sodium consumption.
Just remember whichever salt you are planning to use. The "amount" you use is of utmost importance. Too much of any of them will have a negative effect on your health.
कैसे जल्दी नीँद लाएँ
जब रात में आपके दिमाग में सोच, चिंताएँ और विचार चक्कर लगा रहे हों, तब नींद आना ही असंभव लगता है, जल्दी की तो बात ही छोड़ दीजिए। तब भी जल्दी से नींद से सो जाना संभव है, केवल आपके दैनिक अभ्यासों में कुछ परिवर्तनों की आवश्यकता है। अपने जीवन में जल्दी से नींद से सोने का अभ्यास लाने के लिए निम्नलिखित तकनीकों के अनुसरण करने का प्रयास करें।
तत्काल परिवर्तन करना
1. सभी इलेक्ट्राॉनिक (electronic) उपकरणों को बंद कर दीजिए: नींद से सोने के लिए, आपका शरीर हॉर्मोनों (hormones) के स्तर को बढ़ा देता है जो बाहर अंधेरा होने पर नींद लाते हैं। अंधेरा होने के थोड़ी ही देर बाद यह आपको थका हुआ महसूस कराते हैं और आपको बिस्तर में जाने के के लिए तैयार करते हैं। यदि आप अपने लैपटॉप (laptop), सेल फोन (cell phone), टैब्लेट (tablet) पर हैं, टीवी और विडियो गेम्स (video games) देख रहे है, तो आप हॉर्मोनों की सृष्टि को अवरुद्ध कर रहे हैं। सभी इलेक्ट्रॉनिक उपकरणों और चमकीले पर्दों को बिस्तर पर जाने से कम से कम एक घंटा पहले हटा दीजिए जिससे आपके शरीर का थक जाना आसान हो जाए।
कुछ अध्ययन यह दर्शाते हैं कि जो लोग सप्ताह में सात घंटे से अधिक विडियो और कंप्यूटर गेम्स (computer games) खेलते हैं वह उन लोगों से कम अच्छी नींद लेते हैं जो इन्हें नहीं खेलते। यदि आप उस मापदंड में फिट बैठते हैं और आपकी नींद लंबें समय से खराब चल रही है, तो अपने गेम्स के समय को कम करने का प्रयास करें।
इसके अतिरिक्त, पर्दों से तेज रोशनी, सोशल मीडिया (social media) केंद्र (जैसे आपका फोन और कंप्यूटर) तनाव पैदा कर सकते हैं और चिंताओं के स्तर को बढ़ा सकते हैं। आप फेसबुक (facebook), ट्विटर (twitter), टंब्लर (tumbler), इंस्टाग्राम (instagram), ईमेल (email), टेक्स्टिंग (texting), और अन्य जिस किसी भी सोशल मीडिया केंद्र में भाग ले रहे हों, कम से कम सोने से एक घंटा पहले उन्हें मना कर दीजए।
2. कुछ देर गर्म पानी के टब में लेटिए: त्वचा के तापमान के बढ़ने पर नींद का अनुभव होने लगता है और आपको गहरी नींद की गोद में कुछ जल्दी भेज देता है। सोने के समय से आधा घंटा पहले गर्म पानी से नहाइए या शावर लीजिए, और इनसे नींद आने का लाभ उपल्ब्ध कीजिए।
सबसे अच्छे परिणाम के लिए इसका ध्यान रखिए कि जल का तापमान 100 डिग्री फैरेनहाइट या 38 डिग्री सेंटीग्रेड से अधिक है। जो जल इससे अधिक ठंडा है वह गर्म जल के समान लाभ उपलब्ध नहीं करेगा।
गर्म जल से स्नान शिथिलता लाने के लिए बेहतर है, परंतु इससे अंतर नहीं पड़ता कि आप स्नान करते हैं या शावर लेते हैं, यह अवश्य सुनिश्चित करें कि आप 20 मिनट तक जल का आनंद उठाते हैं।
3. अपने कमरे को ठंढा रखिए: गर्म त्वचा और ठंढ़ा कमरा जल्दी नींद लाने के लिए उत्तम संयोजन है। अपने थर्मोस्टैट (thermostat) को नीचे लाइए जिससे तापमान 65 डिग्री या उससे नीचे रहे। ठंढी हवा का तापमान नींद लाता है और रात के पसीने को रोकता है। इसके अतिरिक्त ठंढा कमरा आपको अपने सार्थक विपरीत के समीप आने का बहाना देता है, जिससे चिंता और तनाव से मुक्ति मिलती है।
4. अँधेरा कीजिए: केवल इलेक्ट्रॉनिक उपकरण ही नहीं, उज्जवल प्रकाश भी नींद का शत्रु है। इनसे आपके शरीर को धोखा होता है कि अभी सोने का समय नहीं हुआ है, और आपके उन हॉर्मोनों को बढ़ने से रोकता है जो आपकी नींद के लिए उत्तरदायी हैं। जल्दी नींद से सो जाने के लिए तेज़ बत्तियों, रात की बत्तियों और लैंप्स को बुझा दीजिए। अपने मोटे पर्दों को भी बंद करना नहीं भूलें! प्रकाश रोकने वाले पर्दे मोटे पर्दों के साथ मिल कर जल्दी सो जाने के लिए अत्यंत लाभकारी होते हैं।
यदि आप सोने से पहले कुछ पढ़ना या लिखना चाहते हैं, तो शिरोपरि बत्ती या टेबल-लैंप के बदले एक छोटी पढ़ने वाली बत्ती का उपयोग करें। यह पर्याप्त छोटी होती हैं और आपके हॉर्मोनों को अधिक प्रभावित नहीं करतीं हैं।
यदि आपकी घड़ी चमकदार है, तो उसके स्क्रीन (screen) की चमक को कम करने के विकल्प का उपयोग करें। इसके अतिरिक्त इसका मुख दूसरी ओर कर दीजिए जिससे इसकी चमक आपके सामने न पड़े और समय देखने के लिए आपका ध्यान नहीं बांटे।
5. कोई पुस्तक पढ़िए: पढ़ना तनाव कम करने और दिमाग को हल्का करने में सहायता करने के लिए एक अनोखा उपाय है। कोई पसंद की पुस्तक चुनिए और सोने से पहले थोड़ी देर के लिए पढ़िए। डरावनी और गतिशील पुस्तकों से बचें, क्योंकि उनका उलटा प्रभाव पड़ सकता है और आप जितना चाहते थे उससे अधिक बाद तक आपको बिस्तर पर जाग कर काटना पड़ सकता है!
किसी मोटी पुस्तक को चुनिए जैसे, प्रेमचन्द की “कर्मभूमि”। यह पुस्तक कुछ देर पढ़ते-पढ़ते आपको नींद आने लगेगी।
The palntar fasciities basics.
Plantar fasciitis is a common and often persistent kind of repetitive strain injury afflicting runners,walkers and hikers,and nearly anyone who stands for a living-waiters and sales reps for instance.
It causes mainly foot arch pain and or heel pain.morning foot pain is a signature symptom.
Plantar fasciitis is not the same thing as heel spurs and flat feet, but they are related and often confused.
Most people recover from plantar fasciitis with a little rest, arch support [regular shoes inserts or just comfy shoes] and stretching, but not everyone. Severe cases can stop you in your tracks, undermine your fitness and general health, and drugs of years.
Plantar fasciitis is not well understood scientifically or biomechanically, and most health care professionals are not aware of the full range of treatment option.
HIJAMAH-WET CUPPING THERAPY.
Hijamah or Cupping is an age old method of exhuming stagnated blood and morbidities from the body .small incisions are made on the skin and then cups made of plastic or glass are placed and pumped to create negative pressure for suction. Cups are left for a few minutes during which time the dirty blood flows oyt into the cups. Hijahmah [cupping] relaxes and loosens up tight painful muscles and increases blood circulation.
As always in the list of hopeless diseases hijamah is the king of treatment of such illness,it draws out any build up of toxin fluids in the area of injury and assists in the healing of the region of trauma of soft tissue,
Hijamah stimulates blood circulation and bring blood flow to nourish stagnant muscles and the skin.
Rice, when chilled overnight can contain up to 60 percent fewer calories than when freshly cooked — potentially dropping from 130 calories per 100g to just 52. But you need to cook it in the right way, according to research presented to the american chemical society.
When the water is boiling, before the rice is added, pour a little coconut oil into the pan — about 3 percent of the weight of the rice you’re using. When cooked, leave in the fridge for 12 hours to hugely reduce the calories.
This exciting phenomenon is down to the way starch in the rice changes when it is heated then cooled.
When cooked rice is eaten, its starch is turned into the sugar — glucose — by the body and converted into fat if not burned off.
However, when rice is chilled, its starch becomes what is called ‘resistant starch’, which the body cannot digest. This means it is not included in the calorie count.
The coconut oil stops the cold rice from sticking together, and also seems to produce more resistant starch in the rice, further reducing the number of calories.
Being a Dentist Dr. Ratnika Agrawal, I have lots of my patients who have the same query that "Though they brush twice a day", they still suffer from bad breath.
So, you have to understand the causes for bad breath. The root cause for bad breath are sulphur compounds produced by bacteria (Germs). Below are the conditions in which the bacterial count will increase in your mouth which can further lead to Bad Breath:- (Ascending in most probable way)
1. Periodontitis and Periodontal Diseases (Gum Diseases)
2. Plaque (Soft white substance on tooth)
3. Calculus (Hard white substance tooth)
4. Dental Cavity
5. Respiratory Tract Disease, Acid reflux disease (Something like Acidity), Diabetis (Ketoacidosis), Liver Disease, Kidney disease
The first 3 problems will solve with Scaling and Polishing and use of Antibiotics by your Dentist.
Your Dentist will give you mouthwash which will further reduce bacterial count in your mouth.
For 4th problem you have to visit your Dentist. There are numerous conditions and as such treatments for Dental caries.
And the 5th number problems can be solved by a registered medical physician. The acid reflux disease can further lead to Dental caries and subsequentlybad breath. The respiratory disease is a infectious condition which has to be treated by physician with antibiotics. In Diabetis sweet aroma is there in one’s breath due to ketons.
In conclusion, if your bad breath problem will not solve with only Brushing and Mouthwash, go and consult your nearer Dentist. He/She can definitely solve your problem.
Hello My name ganesh 19 year old suffering from porn and masturbation addiction how to get rid of this problem please help.
Drinking enough water a day is stressed on by many doctors as well as elders. Many people have the habit of overlooking the importance of water in our daily life.
Why water is necessary?
The most common reason that most people are aware of is that it is essential for good digestion and smooth running of digestive processes. Lack of water does not give the digestive system enough fluids to digest the relatively dry food that enters our stomach. It prevents indigestion and constipation and leads to a healthy lifestyle.
It is essential to drink water to flush out the toxic byproducts of our digestive system. If not flushed out this could make a person very ill and hence, the necessity to drink enough water a day.
Not drinking enough water leads to accumulation of toxins in the kidneys, this can lead to urinary tract infections as well as kidney stones. Drinking enough water a day is an effective way of boosting one’s immune system and keeping illnesses like the flu, heart attacks and other ailments at bay.
Drinking water is essential to keep the body hydrated and helps boost energy levels. This aids in better concentration, which helps an individual function better. Lack of water leads to dehydration, which leads to exhaustion, sometimes to such an extent that they may faint if they are required to do work which requires a certain degree of physical strain.
Drinking enough water is also an effective method of weight loss. It helps to increase metabolism and therefore, it helps to maintain a steady weight and helps reduce excess body fat.
Water keeps the joints lubricated and helps prevent joint pains and cramps. It also keeps muscles elastic and helps increase agility and co-ordination. It also helps prevent headaches and migraines, which are very often caused due to dehydration, and helps keep a person fit to perform their daily chores.
Water in general helps in better functioning and increased efficiency in daily work. This helps an individual to carry out their duties with ease and without hindrances.
How much water does the human body need in a day?
For men it is roughly 13 cups or 3 liters
For women it is 9 cups or 2.2 liters a day to keep a healthy lifestyle.
However, it is wholly dependent on an individual’s body weight and their physical activities in a day.
Hello, My name is Sushma I am suffering from vaginal infection since from my delivery. I am cleaning my private parts also cleanly. I consulted a gynecologists before. She gave medicines to insert in to vagina. Then my problem is solved. But after few months again I started to face this problem. But present I have no discharge problem but I am facing only itching. Pls suggest me home remedies to permanently solve this problem.
Having sex is good for your health but what if not having sex is actually bad for you?
Maybe you're going through a dry spell in your relationship or you're single and short of quality partners. Whatever the reason, forced abstinence isn't fun.
Having regular sex is good for your health. It has all sorts of benefits, from increased serotonin and oxytocin levels to better cardiovascular health . You sleep better, you feel more relaxed and, more than anything else, it allows for intimate physical connection with your partner.
If you stop having sex, your body reacts too. Here are some of the things that happen to your body if you stop having sex.
1. You Might Feel More Stressed
Sex is a stress buster. The hormones released during sex help the body recover from stressful periods. That's why a regular dose of sex is especially beneficial for people with high-stress jobs. It's also why so many of us use sex as a way to blow off steam and decompress from our super-busy, anxiety-inducing lives.
If sex helps you cope with stress, what happens if you stop? Obviously, it will be harder to deal with your normal stress levels.
2. You May Fall Sick More Often
Regular sex is correlated with a better functioning immune system. In one study, participants who reported having sex regularly (at least once per week) were found to have higher levels of an important immunoglobin that is known to increase resistance to illnesses like the common cold. A strong immune system means you'll fall sick less often
3. Your Libido Might Drop
Libido can be tricky for many people. They want to have sex, but they don't feel like it ... so they don't. However, the more you have sex, the more you want to have sex. This effect can make abstinence a little easier, but it'll also make getting back in the saddle more of a challenge.
4. Arousal Might Get Harder
When deprived of sex for long periods of time, men have a harder time getting erections - women may also struggle with arousal and lubrication after extended periods of abstinence.
Masturbation can help, but so can going easy on yourself when you get back into sex.
5. You might become more Forgetful
Regular sexual activity boosts the function of your hippocampus, an area of the brain strongly linked to memory, Scientists believe that increased sexual activity can even reverse the effects of aging and stress on the brain.
Basically, when you have sex often, your brain produces new neurons, which makes it better at remembering and processing information. The study also showed that when sex stops, the higher memory and cognitive functions were lost, despite the presence of new neurons.
The Positive Side of Celibacy
There are some advantages to having less sex. You won't have to worry about pregnancy or STIs, for one. Going without sex for a while can also create space to focus on other things. At some points in our lives, that space can be really important. When you're in a relationship, not having sex can also open up other avenues fo physical intimacy. Those can be as important as sex, and can help boost your sexual connection when you get back at it.
Drinking buttermilk is excellent as it is easily digestible, kindles hunger, instigates vata and kapha and cures dropsy, haemorrhoids, enlargement of abdomen, abdominal tumour, duodenal diseases, dysuria, enlargement of spleen, loss of appetite, and anaemia.
1. Most fertile period for conception: midcycleplus minus 48 hrs, counting first day as d1 in 28 day regular cycle.
2. Safe period for sex: Excluding the period above.
3. Size of penis: Nothing to do with potencyor virility. 2.5 inches of erection is enough for sexual pleasure of woman.
Don't waaste money on ads.
4. I pill: Not required if having unprotected sex in" safe period"
Withdrawal bleeding mistaken and implantation bleeding.
5. Intercourse during period: matter of hygiene only. Chances of std more if unprotected.
6. Oral sex no ulcer in mouth cavity or genital.
No go in case of hepatitis B, stds.