Doctors in Ruby Hall Clinic
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Leg Pain
Treatment of Knee Pain
Treatment of Hand Pain
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Treatment of Swelling
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Hemorrhoids
Treatment of Shoulder Pain
Treatment of Foot Pain
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Lower Back Pain
Treatment of Bone Fracture
Treatment of Arm Pain
Treatment of Colic
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of Hypertension
Submit a review for Ruby Hall ClinicYour feedback matters!
There are a number of skin care treatments available today, which help individuals rejuvenate their skin to a great extent. Skin problems and aging have become quite common because of the hectic lifestyles we lead, genes and other environmental conditions
One of the best pleasures of life is to watch a child grow up and begin to learn and explore new things in the surroundings. However, children affected by autism spectrum disorder (ASD) or autism may not be able to do this at the same pace as other kids. They are a little slow to respond and may not socialise very easily.
ASD is a collective term used for a range of symptoms, including poor verbal and nonverbal communication, poor social skills, repetitive behaviour, and impaired learning abilities. The onset and severity of symptoms also vary across children. While some show symptoms in preschool, others would be completely normal and start showing symptoms after a couple of years of schooling. The following are some symptoms that indicate the child could have autism.
- Lack of babbling by 9 months of age
- No response when called by their name even after 12 months of age
- Not uttering single words by the age of 16 months, two words by 24 months
- Lack of social skills including resistance to cuddling, not mingling with other kids
- Self-injurious behaviour like banging head on the wall, hurting a toy, etc.
Homeopathy offers safe, effective remedy for children with autism. Treatment regime is highly customised based on underlying and accompanying symptoms of each patient. The following are commonly used ingredients; however, self-medication is best avoided.
- Agaricus: The child talks and sings but does not respond. There is indifference, fearlessness, shouting, constant jerking of the head, difficulty reading, possible double vision and feels awkward physically and mentally.
- Carcinosin: The child is obstinate and has compulsive obsessive tendencies. It is hyperactive, does not sleep, has addictive tendencies, and likes to drink milk which worsens the symptoms.
- Androctonus: The child is destructive, suspicious, mischievous, but very quick to respond. The child behaves very well at times and can be very naughty at other times.
- Helleborus: The child is generally weak, slow to respond, appears thoughtless, often stares into air, and looks depressed with involuntary sighing and habit of lip biting. Sight, hearing, and taste could be affected.
- Cuprum Metallicum: The child is extremely tense, irritable, rigid, malicious, and very difficult to handle. Does not like to be touched or spoken to or played with. Can be aggressive with the parents, driving them to despair.
May have tics infestation on the scalp.
Another recent approach is the CEASE (Complete Elimination Autism Spectrum Expression) Therapy. This combines homoeopathy with orthomolecular medicines that provide the required nutrition for brain development (vitamins, minerals, Omega 3 fatty acids, etc.) This helps in overall brain development and restoring function in affected children. As noted, the right potency of these products will determine the response to treatment.
Spinal surgery becomes inevitable when back pain cannot be managed with medications and/or exercise. This is a major decision and requires planning for many things before, during, and after the surgery.
Discontinue pain killers: Discontinue pain killers at least 10 to 14 days before surgery. These are blood thinners and can prolong bleeding during the surgery.
Prepare for blood loss: Most people experience some blood loss, but not excessive.
Use a toilet seat raiser: Sitting and getting up from the toilet seat may be difficult. The seat raiser is used to increase the height, making this movement easy.
Enable easy access to common items: Before heading for the surgery, keep things which are commonly used within easy reach. This will help reduce movement and avoid searching (especially if someone else is going to be doing it).
Stock it up: Cooking may not be feasible during the initial postop period, and so it is advisable to stock up food items (ready to eats, fruits, soups, etc.) which will come in handy.
Slip-ons: Bending down and tying shoes may not be easy, so slip-ons can be used.
Caregiving: It is always advisable to have someone stay over with you during the initial postop days. They could help with regular household chores, cooking, etc.
Lifestyle changes: Ensure you eat well in the days before surgery, quit smoking, quit/use moderate amounts of alcohol, and exercise as advised by your surgeon.
After Surgery- Post surgery, there will be some pain and limitation of movement. It is important to understand that adherence to post-op instructions will improve the success rate of the surgery. Also, recovery time for spine surgery is slightly longer and affects overall quality of life, so psychological preparation is required.
Postoperative medications: These will be given to control infection and pain in the immediate postop period, and should be taken without fail
Rehab: The surgeon will recommend physical therapy and rehab exercises which need to be followed. Complete recovery may take anywhere between 3 to 12 months. During this time, care should be taken to avoid repeat injury.
Support: Adequate back support should be provided using lumbar support and ergonomic chairs, and the right posture should be maintained. Ensure there is no undue strain on the back muscles.
Weight management: With excess weight, there is too much strain on the lower disks. Therefore, weight should be managed to reduce this strain.
Smoking and alcohol should be completely stopped, as healing can be hampered.
With some preparation, spinal surgery can be sailed through smoothly.
Back pain is one the most common problems that you are most likely to experience, given the rigors of the modern day lifestyle. Back pain is usually characterized by a mild to severe pain in your lower back area. Some of the causes of back pain can be:
Homeopathy, with its plethora of medicines, serves as a better alternative as compared to its allopathic counterpart in curing back pain permanently, both acute as well as chronic. Homeopathic remedies are completely natural remedies without any side effect whatsoever.
Here are some basic homeopathic remedies for back pain:
- Arnica: If the cause of your back pain is an injury, Arnica can be one of the best homeopathic medicines. In this sort of a pain, you experience stiffness and soreness at the back of your muscles.
- Bryonia: If your backache worsens with movement, Bryonia can help to cure this problem. You experience a stiff and tearing pain which worsens in humid and hot conditions. Try not to lie on a soft surface if you experience this sort of a pain. Proper rest with this medicine is suggested.
- Kali Carb: Kali carb is best in treating low back pain, especially in females after a delivery. This medicine caters to the sort of a pain which renders a great amount of weakness to your back muscles.
- Mag Phos: It is one of the best homeopathic remedies if you experience a sort of a pain, which is relieved by external application of heat. Pain, both of acute and chronic stages, can be cured by this medicine.
- Rhus tox: If your pain gets worse with movement, Rhus-tox is one of the most potent homeopathic remedies which can treat the issue. This sort of a pain causes stiffness in the back and at times, gets aggravated when you are resting.
- Bellis Per: This homeopathic wonder takes care of pain which is chronic, or which has been left untreated since a long time. Any surgical related back pain problem can also be remedied by this medicine.
Even though some of the medications are mentioned here, it is better to take proper advice from your homeopathic practitioner, as the dosage and frequency must be decided by your doctor only based on the symptoms and your medical history.