Lybrate.com has top trusted Pediatricians from across India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Venkat
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. VenkatYour feedback matters!
I am 16 years old and I am having ulcers in the mouth since last 5-6 days. I have been eating tablets like B-capsule and Riboflavin together with Zytee mouth paint but it's having no effect. So what can I do in such situation?
My son is a month old. He appears to be yellow at times. His white area of eye is light yellow. He had bilirubin level of 8.5 ten days back. He is drinking breast milk only and is passing urine and stool normally. His stool is yellow and watery. Someone has advised me LIV 52. Should I take it or do something else? Please advice.
My son is 13 months old experiences constipation most of the times. He cries during pooping and sometimes had hard bloody stools. He has sacral dimple since birth. Does sacral dimple have any effect on pooping/ constipation? Should I consult the doctor?
My child is 9 months 22 days age. He is facing a problem while doing stool. It happens after 2-3 days. He puts lots of effort and Cries lot. Stool is solid. He is facing this problem since last 6 months. Initially it was after 7 -8 days and now it has reduce to 2-3 days. I asked to pediatrician. He said its normal. Can You guide me How to reduce this pain and get recover from this. His birth weight was 3.070 kg an now he is 9.450 kg.
My daughter is 2 months old .I don't have enough breast milk. So I feed her with formula milk lactodex. But now due to some reason I can't afford formula milk can I give her cow milk. Please help me.
Ups and downs at school are part of life for many young people. A good relationship with your child’s school and teachers can help you head off problems. If school problems come up, it’s important that you quickly recognize and address them.
Problems at school can show up as poor academic performance, lack of motivation for school, loss of interest in school work, or poor relationships with peers or teachers.
School difficulties range from minor to severe, might be very short-lived or last for longer.
Common signs of school problems-
- Drop in marks in one or more subjects.
- Lack of engagement, connection or involvement with school – for example, your child might not be interested in extracurricular activities or have very few friends.
- Showing embarrassment or discomfort when talking about school.School difficulties range from minor to severe, might be very short-lived or last for longer.
Common signs of school problems-
- Refusing to talk with you about school, or rarely talking about school with family or friends.
- Never or rarely doing homework, or rarely talking about homework.
- Having low confidence or lacking self-esteem – your child might say she is ‘dumb’, ‘stupid’ or not as clever as her friends.
- Being kept back at lunch time or the end of the school day.
- Finding excuses not to go to school or skipping school without your knowledge.
- Being bored with school work or not feeling challenged enough – your child might say he’s not learning anything new.
- Having attention or behavior problems.
- Being bullied or bullying others.
Sometimes, problems at school will be easy to spot, and your child will willingly talk to you about them.
But some children hide problems from their parents, teachers and peers. They might copy homework, pretend to be sick during important tests, or not bring reports home. This can make it very difficult for you to pick up on a problem. Sometimes even teachers might not spot the clues – especially if your child is absent a lot.
Causes of school problems
- Behavioral or developmental difficulties.
- Poor communication skills.
- Poor social skills.
- Difficulty with listening, concentrating or sitting still.
- Disliking, or not feeling connected to, the school culture or environment.
- Disliking school subjects, not liking the choice of subjects, or not feeling challenged by the work
- Not getting along with teachers or other students at school.
- Parents who aren’t involved in their child’s education.
- Family problems such as relationship breakdowns.
- Competing demands on time, such as extracurricular activities.
- Skipping school because of any of the reasons listed above.