Lybrate.com has top trusted Nephrologists from across India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Vaishali SisterYour feedback matters!
My father has started to take renakoll homeopathic syrup after he suffered from urinary tract infection 3 times 6 -6 months interval .sometimes he is not able to urinate even in 4 hours he feels he feels something stuck in urethra actually he got operated from ca colon in 2012 now he is free from that at that time when doctor removing the urine catheter the blood drops come from there and till now he is suffering from sometime block in urine passing and sometimes over urine passing even in every 40 minutes his ultrasound reports are normal because of this over urine passing he is not able to take long sleep overnight sugar level is normal ,prostate is normal.
Hi doctor, I have peeling skin on penis a kind of white peel. This is since last 2 days. I am not sure how i can get this off. I wash it and dry but the next day it is back. Sometomes it is itchy. But when urinating there is no burning or pain. I had fever and cold just before this happened. Doctor suggested me amoxylin, zerodol and montlus which she said would be high dose. Is this due to that reason. Please let me know what i should i do to get rod off this white peeling. Thanks.
I am feeling discomfort on the penis when I get my bladder full and also during urination apart from getting woken up 2 to 3 times during midnights affecting my sleep.
I was diagnosed with UTI last year October and was told to take antibiotic course (oflox). But now I again feel the symptoms like urge to urinate frequently even though I do not need to. I am unable to hold the urine. I got myself checked and there was no bacterial infection. My pus cells are increased 8-10 and traces of albumin are found in analysis. The urine is not clear and is turbid. Kindly suggest me something as it is a very restless kind of feeling.
नमस्ते सर्, मेरा उम्र 19 साल है, मैं बहुत परेशान हूं, बहुत ईलाज करवा कर थक गया हूं, मेरे माता पिता भी मेरे बीमारी के कारण बहुत परेशान है,सर्, पेशाब करने के बाद मेरे ब्लाडर में आधा से ज्यादा पेशाब रह जाता है,डॉ°•पेशाब का थैली दिए है जो राज अंडर डालना और निकलना पड़ता है,जिसके कारण बहुत दिक्कत पड़ता है,जिससे दिक्कत भी होता है और दर्द भी,इसका पूर्ण उपचार संभव है तो किर्पया सलाह दे।
Yellow urine if I drink less water or I play or do work but after drinking lots of water then only my urine is white why it is happening it happen from 3 to 4 month give cause.
I feel urgency for urination. Got my USG done. Early median lobe. Prostate size 23grm. Discomfort in the right side of lower abdomen. please advice.
People with chronic kidney disease notice that their bones tend to get weaker and more slender. They become painful and are bound to break more easily as a consequence of mineral loss. The most common kind of bone infections happen when:
- There is a change in the balance between two essential minerals in your body - calcium and phosphate, which prompts loss of calcium from your bones.
- Four small glands (parathyroid organs), which regulate calcium in your body, turn out to be excessively active.
- There is a change in the way your body utilizes vitamin D, a mineral that is vital for healthy bones.
Every bone disease affects bones in different ways.
- Phosphate is found in many food items you eat. Your kidneys normally eject whatever is not required in the body. At the point when your kidneys have stopped functioning properly, phosphate may develop in your blood. Excess phosphate in your blood prompts loss of calcium from your bones, which has a tendency to weaken them. Eating food items that are low in phosphate can keep phosphate from building up in your blood.
- Since phosphate stays in your body when your kidneys are no more ready to remove it, four small glands in your neck (parathyroid organs) turn out to be excessively active. When this happens, calcium is expelled from your bones over a long period of time, making them weak.
- Vitamin D is a vital vitamin, which affects the balance in the calcium content of your body. Typically, vitamin D is processed into a more soluble state by the kidneys and can be utilized by the body. In case your kidneys have deteriorated, they can no more do this critical job. Luckily, the dynamic type of vitamin D is accessible in the form of medications that can be prescribed by your specialist, if necessary. In case you have a kidney disease, it is vital to find a way to prevent bone illness. Some of the solutions are as follows:
- Limit the amount of phosphorus you take in every day. Ask your specialist or dietitian to let you know how much phosphorus you need to have. You can likewise request a list of high-phosphorus food items.
- Take a phosphate folio. This is a medicine that you bring with dinners to keep your body from taking in the phosphorus that originates from your food and beverages. This can keep phosphorus from winding up in your blood.
- Take a calcitriol supplement. Your kidneys make calcitriol with the help of vitamin D that you get from food and the sun. When your kidneys are not working, they can't make calcitriol. A man-made type of calcitriol can help your body utilize the calcium and phosphorus it needs.
- Exercise can make your bones more strong and keep them from breaking.
- Try not to smoke or use tobacco. It can aggravate bone disease.
- Take your medications the way your specialist instructs you to and do not skip dialysis medicines.
- Even after changing your diet and taking medicines, if you still have an excess of phosphorus in your blood, your specialist may propose that you undergo further dialysis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Nephrologist.