Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. V NaikYour feedback matters!
How to use glutathione effectively? I am using maxiliv 500 mg. How to use. When to use. What is the best time to use. Please tell Im taking these supplements for fairer skin. Only the doctor who has seen better results of glutathione. Answer me.
I am a eigthin year old boy. I have a problem that there are a lot of rashes coming on my face. So give me some idea to remove them.
I have chicken poox marks on my face how these can be cured?(i was suffering from chicken pox last month)
I am suffering from very serious skin disease. Fungal infection keep coming again and again at groin area. My groin area becom worst now. Lots of stretch marks. Burning itching. I used almost all type of antifungal pills and cream, powder.Please help me.
Summer me meri skin sambli ho jati hai n dry bhi bt winter me mera skin clour white hota hai assa kio.
Sir since two days I have pain in the breast wall muscles what could be the possible reason please prescribe some medicine or therapy.
Actually I can't sleep properly so I have dark circle and fine lines please suggest something that reduce it and yes please suggest something of sun tan.
I'm 21 years boy I'm fair but I'm suffering from blackness on my back and butt and around waist so please tell me how to clean it and look parts fair. Is Kojic acid soap better or bio oil to get rid of blackness and stretch marks on my body.
I am a 21 year old male and I have dark color around my eyes which makes an ill health appearence. Please suggest me a remedy for that ?
Hi I am a 27 year old women. Married for six months now. I am facing certain changes in my skin. First it was itching and now I have noticed a patch on. My lower cheek. please suggest.
Hello doctor. I am 21 yrs old male having oily skin suggest me fairness cream which has UV protection.?
Make up alone cannot hide your age. To truly look younger, you may want to shift your focus on anti-aging products and techniques, which are available in plenty of options. However, most people have a fixed mindset that all anti-aging products are expensive while it is not necessarily true.
So, here we have come up with a list of 7 budget friendly anti-aging treatment techniques:
- Microdermabrasion: This process removes dry skin and smoothes skin texture. It also minimizes damage from sun spots and releases trapped oil. Microdermabrasion is an outpatient technique that involves exfoliating and vacuuming the flaky dead skin.
- Chemical Peels: There are a number of different chemical peels available today. The peel most suitable to you will depend on the issues that need to be addressed. A peel involves the removal of the top most layer of skin and exposing the layer below it. This helps remove hyperpigmentation, sun spots and scarring.
- Botox: Botox injections are commonly used to fight the formation of wrinkles and fine lines associated with aging. A botox injection contains purified toxins that do not allow muscles to contract and hence reduce fine lines on the forehead and around the eyes.
- Collagen fillers: Collagen is a protein that keeps the skin elastic and firm. Collagen production is inversely proportional to age. This causes a loss of volume in the face leading to the creation of sunken spots. Collagen injections can be used to fill in these spaces and even out skin levels.
- Latisse: With age you could also lose your eye lashes. Latisse is an effective way to re-grow them and have longer and thicker eyelashes.
- Sclerotherapy: Varicose veins also become more prominent and unsightly with age. Sclerotherapy is the use of saline injections that turns the veins into scar tissue that eventually fades. In some cases sclerotherapy can be carried out by using lasers depending up on the size of the veins and how close they are to the surface.
- Laser resurfacing: This can be used to reduce wrinkles, blemishes and acne scars. It involves focusing short, concentrated pulsating beams of light at irregular skin to remove layers of skin. Laser resurfacing can be done either with a CO2 laser or an erbium laser.
Depending on the issues being addressed and the effects desired, each of these procedures may need to be performed more than once. This will affect the final price and hence it is essential to understand your treatment options completely before getting started with it. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.