Lybrate.com has top trusted Psychiatrists from across India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Usman KhanYour feedback matters!
Hello sir. I m a student. When I cosntrate my mind on book I feel like a needle sting in my mind. And I also feel that my memory power is weaker than 3-4 years ago.
Is neurotherapy or neurofeedback could correct autism? of course, occupational therapy is suggested everywhere. I want to confirm about neurotherapy benefits in curing central nervous system disorders like autism. My son, 8 and 1/2 years old, still not able to talk a full sentence, mingle with the kids and academically many issues. Occupational therapy is continuous but relatively very slow progress on my son. Please let me know any patient who have benefitted by neurotherapy. Regards,
Now I put my problem before you sir, that, I am 51 years old, having several mental tensions viz mis-understanding with my family members, neighbors even in my department govt. Service since for the last about one & half year my personal part is not upto the mark by not becoming stiff & bigger one, may be non-cooperation with my life partner one reason. Now please suggest me what to do, I have much interest to proceed, why because function of all parts of my organs, blood circulations free from mental agony to remain in a good condition and healthy is another reason. Awaiting for your valuable suggestion and expecting relevant medicines of it. My sugar level also shows increase and some times decreases about 100 degrees.
Steps to maintaining a healthy self-esteem
1. Seek to know and understand yourself
2. Be aware of things that trigger changes in your mood
3. Be aware of people who undermine your calm, who shake your confidence, and who love to bring you down
4. Know how to soothe and relax yourself
5. Be patient with your struggles and expect to sometimes fail
6. Develop a few friendships with good friends who really care
7. Know where you want to go and get from this life
8. Set yourself some goals, and think through steps to take you there
9. Do something for others, and be gentle, warm and kind
10. Be kind to yourself, and practice self-love and self-care.