Lybrate.com has top trusted Psychiatrists from across India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Usman KhanYour feedback matters!
My memory is weak how to increase it and my concentration power is also weak how improve my concentration power.
I am a man 24. Growing up was never fun for me. I always got stuck whether I am a man or a woman. Until my 10th class I used to look like a girl and have voice that of a girl that's what people said .I started growing tall at around 16 and my body hair started to come around 18 19. I think I am still going through puberty, I my mind there is still conflict who am I.due to all this today I suffer from low confidence depression social anxiety and a lot of other things. I want to be a man a happy man. Can please somebody help me out.
Sir I have some problem body pains how to solve my problem not only me my friends also how to solve.
I have stomach pain and tension in all morning also with backpain and i am full time tensed with out any reason please give me suggestion?
I am stressed a lot and I get angry lastly. I dont know what to do and how to control myself when angry. Please give me your valuable suggestion?
Hi Doctor, I am a boy with age of 17 Tell me that what to do to control myself from excess use of mobile.
I loves somebody but she doesn't love me so I spend most of the time in thinking about her. What should I do to forget her . Please help me.
A vitamin is an organic compound, which is required by the human body in appropriate amounts to ensure the proper and healthy functioning of the various body parts. These vitamins help you in being healthy and maintaining an optimum level of brain activity. The deficiency of the same can cause you to have various health issues and illnesses.
B Vitamins are of various subtypes, and they are collectively known as B-Complex Vitamins. These vitamins are medically proven to relieve stress and boost up your energy levels. They also fight depression, restrict brain ageing and help you to live a longer life. Here's how B vitamins help in keeping your brain healthy.
- Prevent mental decline: The three vitamin B types that help to avoid a mental decline are: B6, B12, and B9 (Folic Acid). Additionally, these 3 vitamins also prevent dementia and Alzheimer's disease.
- Act as dopamine boosters: Dopamine is a neurotransmitter inside the brain that that boosts productivity, motivation and focus among human beings. This helps to ensure your mental well-being keep you mentally happy. B vitamins enhance your brain health by facilitating an increase in dopamine levels.
- Lets you avoid mental disorders: The lack of Vitamin B12 leads to certain mental disorders like- dementia, brain atrophy, brain shrinkage, depression, and schizophrenia. You can avoid this condition by taking Vitamin B12 supplements.
- Sharpen memory: In case you have a short term memory or face other memory problems, various forms of B vitamins supplements will help you to regain the optimal state of mind.
My child is about 3 years and is not able to speak full sentence he speak only words, shall I wait and watch?
Losing tamper easily And get mad some time Please help When I lose my tamper can't difference between boy or girl Mom or Dad.
Epilepsy is a neurological disease which is characterised by recurring epileptic seizures. These seizures can be brief or can persist for prolonged periods. Vigorous episodes which last long can result in physical injuries such as broken bones. Mention that 6th February is International epilepsy day.
Causes of Epilepsy
The cause of this condition isn’t very evident; however, most medical practitioners attribute epileptic seizures to brain injury, tumours, infections in the brain or birth defects. Some doctors believe that epilepsy is caused due to genetic mutations and is an outcome of abnormal activity of cells in the brain. Other causes for this condition can be alcohol or narcotics withdrawal and electrolyte problems.
- Repeated seizures
- Impaired memory
- Bouts of fainting
- Short spans of blackout
- Sudden bouts of blinking and chewing
- Inappropriate repetitive movements
Types of Seizures
A seizure, also known as fit, is usually a brief episode characterised by uncontrollable jerking movement and loss of awareness due to abnormal neuronal activity in your brain. A collective occurrence of these seizures causes epilepsy.
There are three types of seizures an epileptic person usually encounters.
- Idiopathic: This kind of seizure has no apparent cause
- Cryptogenic: The doctors believe that there is a cause for the seizure but cannot detect it
- Symptomatic: These seizures occur due to a reason.
- Medication: Medication is the most common treatment in case of epilepsy. Drugs taken on a regular basis can stop the seizure partially. But in very severe cases, they seem to have no effect at all.
- Surgery: For symptomatic seizures which are caused due to abnormal brain function, surgery can be a way to get rid of seizures. In some minor cases, nerve stimulation in the brain and special diets can be prescribed to control the epileptic seizures.
Five facts about epilepsy you need to know:
- Epilepsy is not psychosis or madness and can be treated easily
- Popular celebraties with epilepsy include Aristotle, Alfred Nobel, Alexander the great, Sir Isaacs Newton, Martin Luther and Julius Caesar etc.
- Woman with epilepsy can have a normal pregnancy
- Newer medicines for epilepsy are effective and very safe
- Surgery can cure epilepsy in some patients. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Neurologist.
Dr. My Husband get lot of tensed. What can I do. I want to share lot of things sir. We are love marriage. 3 months only we are married. 9years we loved then marriage. But still he did not understand me. Like we are working same office. So he said" you don't know why behavior like office. And he said compare to another one guy but that guy I totally hurt. My office staff s all are known I am good character and speakly friendly. But he said wrong. I can not bearable Dr. Last 9 years that same problem, was continued Dr. what can I do. And I got a new job. He said do not go here. Any other boyfriend have this office he asking. Totally I hurt for my self Dr. He totally damaged my self Dr. So I can not bearable thats why I attempt a suicide Dr. My mind is restless Dr. What can I do. I try to spoke with him but he started very bad words. How can I try to understand him. Please Dr. help me.
How we can not delay our bad past? How we can enjoy only present moment? How can we forget bad memories of past ?how we give a good and happy life to anyone if who hurt us so badly ?plz suggest me.
I want vagina in every time &vagina come in my dreams. When a girl come with me my bp is very high. & I learn this topic in my mind.
I am 18 year old. I am suffering from excessive memory loss, confusion, concentration and attention problems since three years and didn't consulted any doctor. Can I take VITAMIN B12 tablets to cure my problems?
I smoke 10-13 cigarettes a day. I dont want to quit it. But I fear of getting heart attack one day. N the best way to minimize the effect if smoking is a good diet plan. Please help me with my diet chart. I am 20 years old.
People who stop smoking greatly reduce their risk for disease and early death. One is never too old to quit.
Smoking is now classified as a disease by many health researchers and sophisticated treatment plans are now available to help people cure the disease of smoking. I have been helping many patients quit smoking through a personalized smoking cessation plan which involves few medications, diet and exercise. Consult privately on lybrate for your own personalized smoking cessation plan.