Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Umesh NagareYour feedback matters!
I am 24 year old boy and I have back pain last night I have used volini but not relif please help me doctor. Jay thakur.
Hi. I am 65 years old lady and my weight is around 90+ kgs. I am having a serious problem with my both knees. It has a huge pain in it. I have consulted many doctors and they have suggested me for knee replacement. But at this age and this much if weight the operation might not be 100% successful. I am very confused whether should I go for the operation or not? I am from delhi and also taking homeopathic treatment on daily basis. I could not able to walk properly due ti heavy pain. Please suggest and help me.
My mom has pain in knee joint. And unusual swelling in foots. She can not stand up for long time. Whenever she stands in kitchen. Her foot got swollen. Otherwise it remain normal.
I am 28, divorced, college dropout, unhappy person with a night job in a IT company, which I don't like very much. I'd even met with an accident few years ago, survived with fractured knee, it is well set now but got bow legs. I almost am bald now, have deep holes on face due to pimples. I had so high aspirations in my life some 5-10 years back and I was a very happy person back then. And I feel that my life has completely ruined with all these troubles and loosing hope on my life. I don't have any suicidal tendencies but not liking my life at all. Started smoking and drinking after all these with 10 cigs a day and drinking once a week. I am even worried to remarry now fearing that she might not be happy with me. I don't see any other person with so many troubles like mine .
Dear Doctors, I am having continuous pain in either of my legs (not exactly pain but it feels better when kept pressed) though am using mustard oil and taking enough rest but its been more than 10 days and it is still there.
I am suffering from spondylitis. I am male and 28 years old. Suddenly while sleeping my neck got stuck and now it is difficult to look back what to do?
My wife 69 years had sprained her ankle in young age. It troubles her now with swelling and walking problem. She had tried special footwear with soling inside. Advise.
I get acidity and gastric influx almost everyday. I survive on pentacid tablets.But need a permanent solution to the problem.Many times ven the pentacid doesnt work and i suffer a lot. Second problem is that my heels pain a lot at the end of the day. I have a sitting job and dodnt walk much. Still i suffer from acute ache in my heels at night
I am 32 years old female with one kid of age four. I received zoledronic acid 5mg infusion for treatment of osteoporosis (caused in my left foot due to repeated fractures). Please let me know, for how long should I wait to become pregnant.
Plantar fasciitis is an orthopedic problem that gives rise to pain in the foot and heel due to strain or pressure on the plantar fascia. This is a ligament or connective tissue which lies in a flat band, connecting your heel with the toes and effectively, providing a basis for the motion of the feet in general. Inflammation, swelling and bruising of this tissue or ligament can lead to excessive pain in the heel.
Let us look at ways that can help you deal with this pain:
- Rest: Taking rest and giving your feet a break from all kinds of strain inducing activities can help in relieving the pain. Also, you can keep your feet elevated to help in reducing the pain in the area.
- Supportive footwear: Using pads within your shoes with gel built into them, or using specific footwear that helps in walking without feeling too much of pain is a good way of dealing with Plantar fasciitis. The shoe inserts must be rubber, felt or plastic so that they are soft for your feet. They also give your heel and its arch good support, while Orthotics pulls the ligament so that there is less stress on the same. You can also pull on a pair of night flints which will keep the foot and the ligament stretched while you enjoy a good night of sleep.
- Exercise: Indulging in mild muscle strengthening exercise that also involves stretching and heel hooks can help in alleviating chronic pain that you may be suffering from. Lie flat on your back and take a towel. Lift your leg and hook your foot into it. Now press against the towel and pull down the towel simultaneously. Repeat at least ten times per foot. This will give you flexibility and strength in the area.
- Painkillers: Use pain killers only when absolutely necessary and with due advice from the doctor or Orthopaedic specialist. The use of Ibuprofen and other pain relievers can help in numbing the pain inducing nerves in the brain and give you instant relief.
- Anti-inflammatory drugs: Your doctor may prescribe anti-inflammatory medication that can bring down the swelling for more comfortable functioning when you are on your feet. Naproxen is one such drug that helps in bringing down the inflammation. Also, corticosteroid injections can relieve severe pain.
- Surgery: Heel spur removal or Plantar fascia release are some of the surgical options for chronic and severe cases.
Taking care of your feet is a matter of ensuring that you look into the slightest discomfort and report the same to a doctor. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.
I am just feeling abnormal when my muscles starting movement automatically and start vibration in such part of my body eg legs hands fingers. I am just worry about that and don't know what type of symptoms are so plzz guide me what can I do and what is this.
Hi, im 27 years Male, When ever I get up in morning I feel severe pain in my toes and ankle. I have been facing problem since 3 weeks. I have not taken any medications as I feel like its no need for such situation. please help me. Thanks in Adv.
Here are some problems related to joint and knee
Impact of Overweight on Joint and Knee
Hi! I’m Lokendra Tomar. I’m Weight loss and Wellness Coach.
I believe in sharing true knowledge so that you can take care of your own health and you become your own doctor.
If you are having a problem of joint pain, knee pain, back pain, and you are overweight then, this is a double trouble for you because you cannot exercise and without exercise when you are eating you’ll gain weight.
One of the most important reasons for this joint pain and the back pain is acidic environment in the body and what is this acidic environment – when you eat more of the acidic food.
If you divide food into two categories –
there are foods which are alkaline in nature and there are foods which are acidic in nature. Grains, sugar, processed food, non-veg, even a processed beverages, alcoholic nonalcoholic even those packed juices they are acidic in nature. Fruits, vegetables, dry fruits, nuts, fats and oil, they are all alkaline in nature. So, if you are eating more of the acidic food then, your body becomes acidic then, your bone loses calcium and magnesium, they loses their strength which leads to the acidic environment and which leads to the weaker bones which leads to the pain in the bone. So, if you are having pains in the joint and you are willing to lose weight you have to follow an alkaline diet that means you strictly avoid those grain based food, those animal based food and you go on more of a vegetable based food so, eat more of the vegetables, fruits, nuts, and fats and oil and one single alkaline drink which can help you a lot in losing 8 to 10 kgs in three months.Let me tell you a secret formula of alkaline drink is take a glass of water, squeeze a lemon, add a little amount of baking soda into it. Drink this twice a day and you’ll lose 8 to 10 kgs in just three months.
People those who are having joint pain and willing to lose weight; they can book an appointment online through Lybrate.