Lybrate.com has top trusted Acupuncturists from across India. You will find Acupuncturists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupuncturists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I have knees problem whenever my lags are hanging like I am sitting on chair my legs are hanging I realize pain.
I am 16 year old. My weight is 55 kg. So you are help me and idea for me to down the weight. please help me.
Hello I am 21 year old, weight 47 kg. I want to gain weight and body also. So, can you please guide me with the better supplements.
One female is 4.10 feet in height with 40 kg weight what should do to gain weight with good body shape also.
I want tell the about full body pain and this problem increasing day by day but not relief tell me solution of this problem?
Every morning after I drink milk I get urgent toilet so is it natural or is or something with my biology.
I am 19 years old and I want to improve my health and fitness. I also want to develop my muscles as I am underweight too, my weight is 44 only. What can I do, please suggest me.
Dear sir my diet is more than a normal person but then also there is no increasement in my health so give me some suggestions for it so that my health could increase.
I am 24 years old. But my wight now 48 KGS and height 5'7" My question How can I growth my body? Please suggest me.
Hi sir I am too slim my age 30, wait is 45 kg, how I increase my personality, I am hardworking, graduate, No body like me.
She is a sugar patient. She is suffering with heavy pains. How to reduce dem. Nd she is weak. She can't hear properly.
I have pain in my knee from last 5 years please tell something about it and how to cure it with home remedies Thank you.
Onions are a part of the Allium group of vegetables and herbs, which additionally include chives, garlic, scallions and leeks. Allium vegetables have been known for a long time for their specialty of sharp flavours as well as for their curing and healing properties. Onions are a thick and layered vegetable and while they are low in calories, they are highly advantageous when it comes to a steady supply of vitamins, nutrients, minerals and cancer prevention agents. Here is how consuming onions can be very beneficial for your health:
- Organosulfer compounds: Allium vegetables have broadly been known as cancer prevention agents, particularly stomach and colorectal tumours. They have beneficial and healing impacts are likely due to a limited amount of organosulfur compounds present in them as compared to other vegetables.
- Folate: Folate, found in onions, may help with depression by keeping an overabundance of homocysteine from shaping in the body, which can keep blood and different nutrients from reaching the brain. Abundance of homocysteine hinders the growth of serotonin, which is the happiness hormone.
- Vitamin C: Adequate intake of vitamin C is required for the building and support of collagen, which gives a sheen and volume to the skin and hair, respectively. Onions have abundance of vitamin C.
- Other Vitamins: Onion contains common sugar, vitamins A, B6, C, E and minerals, for example, sodium, potassium, press and dietary fibre. More importantly, onions contain folic acid, which is very important for a woman’s health especially for pregnant women.
- Prebiotics: Prebiotics are not generally recommended in heavy doses, however, they sustain the good bacteria in your body. These valuable bacteria then help with the processing and digestion of your food. They help the immune system to a great extent. One such prebiotic is inulin, a water-dissolvable type of dietary fibre that is found in onions. It helps in preventing ulcers.
- Sulfur: Sulfur helps in bringing down cholesterol and triglycerides. The allium and allyl disulphide in onions have likewise been said to get rid of vein stiffness by discharging nitric oxide. This may reduce the racing heartbeat, get rid of blood clots and decline the danger of heart diseases, vascular diseases and strokes.
- Quercetin: Quercetin in onions is additionally helpful. It offers both cancer prevention agents and mitigating properties that may help the heart.
- Cardio-vascular diseases: Onions are shockingly high in gainful polyphenols. These play a critical part in averting and decreasing the movement of diabetes, cancer and neurodegenerative and cardiovascular diseases.
- Regular antihistamin: Quercetin helps in cell reinforcement. It has calming properties that may help fight the painful symptoms of chronic diseases like coronary illness and cancer. Quercetin has been successful in preventing histamine discharge (histamines are the chemicals that cause allergic reactions).
Therefore, onions should be consumed regularly in either a raw form or in your daily vegetables. They not only are easy to consume and digest, but also give you life-long health benefits. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist and ask a free question.