Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychiatrists online in Pune. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Depression
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Anxiety
Treatment of Alcohol Addiction Disorder
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of Eating Disorders
Treatment of Anxiety and Depression
Treatment of Overeating Disorders
Treatment Of Anxiety Attacks
Treatment of Panic Disorders
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment of Schizophrenia
Treatment of Bipolar Disorder
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Stress
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Treatment of Autism
Submit a review for Dr. Swapnil DeshmukhYour feedback matters!
I am addicted to my cell phone badly .its the time of my boards and instead of studying. I remain involved in my phone. I make plans to study but then I fail in executing them because of the temptations from my mobile. please help!
He drinks 5 beer for a month is it okay for maintaining a good health if not what all problems will he get in future and what are the solutions to reduce his drinking habit.
I am suffering with panic disorder since 2009 and taking clonazepam 0.5 two times daily, provanol 20 mg two times and one antidepressant stalopam twice. It has become a routine and without taking this I feel uneasiness in head, palpitation and reeling head. After taking medicine I feel very sleepy. And at last I have to sleep for one hour minimum.
Sir I am a alcoholic person but I decided that if I quit it today or start martial arts from tomorrow then tell me it is my right choice or not to start it from tomorrow?
I think I am depressed. I do not talk to my friends parents and family. Wake up at night. Not able to focus on my work. Kindly suggest what should I do.
Sir I am suffering from acrophobia. I feel very much anxiety and suffocation during travelling by train or flight even in my room if locked by some one from out side. Uneasiness and breathlessness at that time very much anxious to come out any how in open air after some time I feel well. Further I am also suffering from dmt2 with hypertension. Please do find a solution and oblige me.
Failure to strike a healthy work-life balance can see your health going on the downswing. Several studies have time and again highlighted the fact that working too much can be bad for you. The major factor that is at play when you work too much is stress, which negatively impacts both your mental and physical well-being. A joint study conducted by Stanford university and Harvard business school has revealed that workplace stress can ruin your physical health by as much as 90%.
Read on to find out the ill effects of all work and no play.
- Working overtime can increase your risk of developing cardiovascular problems by about 60%.
- While working too much can see your risk of experiencing a heart attack rise by about 13%, over 55 hours of work time every week can increase your chances of getting a stroke by about 33%.
- Consistently working overtime can lead you to face mental health problems.
- Over-working can cause your learning ability and memory power to fail as you don't get the required amount of rest time.
- Working for over 11 hours a day can increase your chances of suffering from depression.
- Working for over 40 hours a week can increase your risk of gaining weight, and indulging in alcohol and tobacco abuse.
- Working for over 50 hours a week can bring about a reduction in your sleep time to less than 6 hours a day, which can have an adverse impact on your work performance.
- Working non-stop in front of the computer can cause you to become prone to headaches and blurred vision.
Here's how you can prevent the negative effects of working too much from impacting your health:
- Take a short trip: Being physically away from your workplace and going on short vacations can help your health considerably as it reduces work-related stress to a great extent. It also helps in the rejuvenation of your mind and body, thereby improving your overall health.
- Meditate for a calmer self: Meditation is another helpful way in which you can cut down the harm that too much work can have on your body. Spend a few moments each day to de-stress and calm your agitated mind.
- Don't bring work home: Once you're at home, avoid the impulse of checking your phone or email for work. Furthermore, avoid bringing your smartphone with you to the dinner table and don't discuss work while eating.
- Go for regular checkups: Visiting a doctor regularly is another preventive measure that you need to take very seriously. Screening tests for stroke, heart disease or high blood pressure should be undertaken from time to time so as to prevent yourself from falling prey to such problems.
Despite your heavy workload, you still need to take out time for yourself. It is imperative that you do so in order to create a better work-life balance and consequently, a healthier self. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
Hello doctor, I would like to improve my brain activity and memory power in order to face various competitive exams. Will you please tell me?
I have a deep stress related problem. Stress produces numerous physical and mental symptoms which vary according to each individual's situational factors. These can include physical health decline as well as depression. The process of stress management is named as one of the keys to a happy and successful life in modern society. Although life provides numerous demands that can prove difficult to handle, stress management provides a number of ways to manage anxiety and maintain overall well-being. How can be reduced it?
20% of all cancer death are smoking related.
70% of all lung cancer death are smoking related.
There are 10 lack cancer patients in India every year.
5 lacks die every year due to cancer in India.
Cancer is curable if detected early and proper treatment taken.
Cervical cancer can be prevented by vaccination.
Quiting smoking can make a big difference in cancer incidence.