Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Pune. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Swapnil Deepak Bhise
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Leg Pain
Treatment of Knee Pain
Treatment of Hand Pain
Treatment of Shoulder Pain
Treatment of Foot Pain
Treatment of Lower Back Pain
Treatment of Bone Fracture
Treatment of Arm Pain
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Finger Pain
Treatment of Hip Pain
Treatment of Heel Pain
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Elbow Pain
Treatment of Spondylitis
Treatment of Strains
Treatment of Slip Disc
Treatment of Ankle Sprain
Submit a review for Dr. Swapnil Deepak BhiseYour feedback matters!
I suffer from back pain now a days and my right leg pains too because of that. Please advise some remedy.
I have pain on my left foot due to playing football and pain are not going. Please give me medicine tips.
I am young man age 36 years, 65 kg, 5'9" I feel burning sensation in my legs starting from thighs to feet but more from knees on wards. This is from last 7-8 years. Sometimes it pains as well. Sensation is so much that sometimes it becomes difficult to walk and get tired with simple exercises or walk as well, feel very sleepy and tired always. I consulted few general physicians. They say nothing is there or may be stomach upset only. Did general full body tests from balaji hospital, but nothing as such except vitamin d3 and b12 deficiency. Family thinks it is because of may be my night shifts or bad schedule or stomach. But I think it could be more. I even asked one doctor if I should show to some neurologist, but they said not required. But I am very much frustrated with this continues leg burning. Can acidity or stomach can also do this and that too continuously for so many years. My stomach now is not that upset. Please help.
I'm experiencing a pain in my lower back from past one week. The pain is excessive when I get up in morning from my bed. What could be the reason?
I am a sports man when I runs about 1 km my knees started paining so much. So plzzz give me a good advise for get rid of this pain.
Dear sir, I am suffering from thyroid fro the past three years i. E, from 2012. I am female and 29 years old now my height is 5'2 and weight is 80kgs. I got married 10 years back and blessed with two children. In 2012 my thyroid istsh. 5.57. In 2013&2014 it is tsh 10.7. Recently I have checked it is tsh5.33. Also suffering with sciatica pain and severe body and bones pains and of course putting lot of weight and I got thyroid. After my children births I am 65kgs. Right now iam using electron 50mg for thyroid. I request you to please suggest me any advice or medine to get rid of these pains. Symptoms: thyroid with sciatica pain and bone pains.
I am 24 years old, when I go for a jog or run. Spinal cord which must absorb shocks. Does Not. I think the cause is, I used to lift heavy weight. Does it lead my spinal cord weak.
I got disc problem and sciatica last year, I am diabetic too for past 5 years. Now sciatica problem is under control but I am getting knee pain when I climb the stairs. I was getting treatment from Dr. Manoj Munjal at Gurgaon, thanks to him. Is it vitamin deficiency or something else, what remedy should I take to overcome knee pain.
Hi I am looking for a reliable vacuum therapy or cupping therapy expert in mumbai. My wife has acute osteoporosis and sciatica involving three vertebrates. She was administered steroid injections (three) to create reservoir/depot about 20 months back. She still has pain but is able to move around and uses belt while traveling.
I'm 25 year old. I have knee pain. I show my Dr. He suggest me that Calcium tablet but still have pain on both knee. I feel nee sometime only When I walk heavy. What I should do.
I am a 55 year old man with upper back pain on left side. I have mild scoliosis. I have off and on pain and discomfort i.e. Good and bad days. I went to a physiotherapist. I was advised to confirm that I don't have any underlying infection. My pain increases when I have any cough or temperature etc. My mantoux test for tb was negative 4 years back. What tests do I need to get done and what is your advice. I don't wish to use painkillers.
I was affected with back pain because of continuous travel in bus n share auto in in comfortable positions. Now I could not able to bend down, further when I am having a deep inhale my back pains a lot. I have tried basic floor exercise which is not working. Let me know what home medicine I can have to overcome the problem. This is the first time I got affected.
Neck pain is fairly common among adults. It results from the soft tissues such as ligaments, muscles and tendons. It can result from spasms and muscle strain from neck problems such as disc degeneration and spinal stenosis. Be it a chronic pain or a sudden one, addressing it is important to get on with the daily office life.
Here is a list of some quick solutions, which when followed can give considerable relief from the pain:
- Computer should be at eye level: While sitting at it you must ensure that the middle of the computer screen is parallel to the eye. If it is required that you bend your neck to view the screen, then you should adjust the screen, without bending your neck. This happens most often while working with a laptop. The chair length can be adjusted to fix this problem.
- Refrain from neck straining while typing: If typing requires straining the neck, it should be ensured that the same doesn’t happen. This is the case while texting in a mobile. A better solution is to fix this is to take the mobile at a level which does not require the neck bend down. It will ensure that the joints and discs of the neck are not stressed.
- Use headset: If the work demands longer time on the phone, instead of bending the neck it makes sense to use a headset. Practicing the chin tuck exercise can help in this case. This exercise can strengthen the soft muscles of the neck. It also maintains the alignment of the head and the shoulder.
- Stay hydrated: Enough hydration is necessary to ensure spinal alignment and disc height. Hydration also takes a eases the spine and relaxes the soft muscles. A practice of adequate hydration throughout the day can help stop the degeneration of the cervical disc. While drinking water is a matter of practice, keeping a water bottle serves as a constant reminder to drink it throughout the day. Keeping an alarm after 2 hours also serves as a constant reminder to drink water.
- Carrying weight: One common mistake committed by most people is to carry weight with one hand. Since the load doesn’t distribute evenly, it strains the neck muscles causing pain. It should be ensured that the office briefcase or the heavy purse is carried with equal stress on both the shoulders. This will ensure a painless day at the office.
- Maintaining a good posture: Poor sitting or walking posture is often the cause of neck pain. While sitting it should be ensured that the back is straight and rests in the chair once in awhile. The neck and head should fall in a line while working. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.