Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Sushil ModakYour feedback matters!
Is there any birth consequences or any other in future if my gf takes emergency contraceptive pills once in a 15 days.
Dear Doctors, My sister is 4 month pregnant and has cardiac disease (Supra Ventricular Techy Cardia). She is being treated conservatively due to high risk because of pregnancy. As per cardiologist, ablation [procedure to cure SVTC] can only be performed post-delivery. I want to know, is it correct that she is on high risk if ablation gets performed before delivery. Another question is, if she continue with conservative treatment [oral medicine] then how complicated her delivery would be due to this disease? Is there any risk to delivery?
An increase in your body weight can be due to many factors. But excessive weight gain usually leads to future complications in the form of life-threatening diseases such as obesity, heart problems, depression among others. It can also hamper your self-confidence when you see your flabby body in the mirror. Clothes may no longer fit and you may feel your self-esteem dipping. However, there is no reason for you to feel let down since there are so many ways for fat loss as well as inch loss. One of those many ways are certain non-surgical methods, such as:
Ultrasound lipolysis is the newest technology among non-surgical methods to reduce fat. Ultrasound lipolysis or U-Lipo is painless as it uses ultrasound wave energy to break down the fat cells into simpler fluids, which the body can naturally metabolise. This method is very selective and you can only use it to reduce fat in your chin, face, lower back, upper back, calf, arms, thighs, hips and tummy.
1. Results of U-Lipo are immediate, and you can lose up to 10 centimetres of your problem areas after a single treatment
2. The application of low frequency ultrasound waves makes the treatment painless and absolutely safe
3. Compared to others, U-Lipo is much more affordable non surgical treatment for weight loss
Endermology uses a vacuum suction to deeply massage the subcutaneous tissue (the innermost skin layer) and skin to reduce the appearance of cellulite. However, the effects are temporary and you may require multiple treatments.
1. It is painless since it is non-invasive procedure
2. Stimulates the fat cells and increases production of elastin and collagen
3. Sculpts your figure and firms your skin for a perfect weight /inch loss
Mesotherapy is a non-surgical weight loss method that aims to melt fat using injections. It is increasingly popular. A solution comprising of natural nutrients breaks down the fat cells which your body later gets rid of.
1. The procedure is non-invasive
2. No general anaesthesia is needed
3. Boosts blood circulation in the treated areas
4. If combined with a healthy lifestyle, effects can be long lasting
Hi! My age is 23. I had unprotected sex on 19th June and took Unwanted 72 within 2 hrs. I was expecting my period on 23-25th June but now on 24th June I have got only one drop of blood (probably spotting) and extremely painful stomach cramps continuing till 26th June. During this entire week I had severe headache several times and vomiting once on 2nd day of taking pill. I am worried if the pill has worked or not? Are these early sign of pregnancy?
Hello Dr. I am 29 yr old female married for last 6 months. Me and my husband are trying to have a baby but not get success. Please suggest me what should we do. Thanks.regards.
Hi I have black bumps on labia 15 approx. It does not pain or itch. Is it something to worry? I had asked my gyn she told. Nothing to worry of it does not bother. I am 30 year old and have a kid of 22 months.
There are times when you feel extremely fatigued and tired. This could be because of the type of foods that you are consuming on a regular basis. Certain foods, when consumed tend to spike up your blood sugar level and make you feel sleepy and sloppy.
There are certain foods which you can have to boost your energy levels:
1. Vinegar: You can add vinegar to your food and salads to prevent your blood sugar levels from spiking. Vinegar is said to have properties that prevent excessive starch absorption in the body; it also keeps your metabolic rate elevated. Mix vinegar with a glass of water and have it after meals to prevent fatigue.
2. Fruits: Fruits can provide instant energy if you are feeling lethargic. Usually in the afternoon, eating a fruit such as an apple or a watermelon will provide an instant burst of energy. Make sure you keep your portion sizes under control; else too much sugar can mess with your system.
3. Nuts: Nuts are very healthy foods to snack upon as they contain heart healthy fats and Omega-3 acids. Nuts also contain proteins that are good for your muscles and fat loss goals. Being rich in fiber, they also promote satiety.
4. Dark chocolate: You can include small portions of dark chocolate for your dessert cravings after lunch as it contains “theobromine” which helps in boosting your mood and energy levels.
5. Whole grains: Include whole grains in your diet; avoid eating refined products such as white rice and refined flour. Refined carbohydrates can spike your blood sugar levels and lead to feeling of fatigue. Eating whole grains also provides a steady supply of energy to the body.
6. Cardamom: Add these spices to your dishes and tea as they are known to stimulate blood flow and increase energy levels in the body. It is known to expand the blood vessels in the body to increase blood flow.
7. Asparagus: Asparagus contains important vitamins that allow efficient conversion of sugar into energy. It also contains plenty of fibers that promote satiety. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
Hello sir/ma'am, I am married and a mother of a daughter but our sex life is going down day by day. The sex period is very less of my husband only 2-3 minutes. in that we both are not satisfied. How to rise the sex timing please let me know. Please fully thanking you.
Hello sir or mam, I am in the starting of 9th month pregnancy from 1st dec. I had gone for routine check up on 30. And doctor that fetal heart beat getting low as90 pm and sometimes it's normal then I took an ultrasound that was normal. Till 30 nov. Afternoon I was feeling proper movement of baby in my Womb. But from 1st December movements have been reduced so I am worried about it. Can you pls tell me the solution of my worries.
I am 28 years old and my son is just 3. Iam wearing a copper T for the last three years. My periods has been missing for the last two months and now I found that Iam pregnant. I doesnot need a baby now. How can I achieve a mis carriage? What are the possible options in home? my Last Menstrual period was on Jan 20. How does I became pregnant with a copper T?
I am a 21 weeks pregnant women. Now am suffered joints pain near pelvic and leg. Past few days I suffered lot. While standing and sitting doesn't pain created but in sleeping position I can't turn from left side to right side it creates more pain. Also while wakeup from bed its create more pain. Please give me some suggestions.
In today’s world, females have advance techniques available for shaping up their breasts. It is a part of their overall persona and beauty. Breast augmentation is one of the greatest plastic surgery operations that is done in hospitals across the globe.
Gone are the days, when you would sit back at home and blame nature for your saggy breasts. You have the gift of plastic surgery at your rescue. Breast augmentation can enhance the beauty of your breast and uplift its features. In this process, the implant is put under the pectoral muscle so that you can still breastfeed your infant if needed.
The process is executed with the help of a small 4 cm incision. The recovery process takes a week’s time. Breast augmentation can be carried out in a surgical centre or in any hospital’s outpatient facility. It doesn’t require a hospital stay in most cases. In some selected cases only, the procedure is done using local anaesthesia. In those cases, the patient stays awake. The breast region is made numb.
What to expect during the procedure?
The woman opting this must know what all are expected to happen during the procedure. The surgeon will insert the breast implant by making a single cut in one of the following three areas:
1. In the crease under breast
2. Underarm (axillary)
3. Around the nipple (periareolar)
After the incision is done, the surgeon will try and separate the breast tissue from the patient’s muscles and connective tissue. This will lead to the creation of a pocket either behind or in front of the pectoral muscle. After this, the surgeon will put the implant into the newly-created pocket. It will be centred behind the nipple.
Saline implants are put in an empty form and then filled with sterile salt water. Silicone implants are, however, pre-filled with silicone gel. After the implant is over, the cut is stitched with sutures and the skin is bandaged with adhesive and tape.
What to expect after the procedure?
For a few weeks, the patient might experience Soreness and swelling. It is also possible to develop bruises. Your scars will fade away with time. It is quite possible that the scars will not vanish permanently ever in your lifetime. You must wear a compression or sports bra at the time of healing. You might be required to take painkillers, as advised by the surgeon.