Lybrate.com has top trusted Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons from across India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sumit S. SaxenaYour feedback matters!
I am 21 years old boy. I have too much of acnes since a few years. I had tested so much of medicines from allopathy, homeopathy and ayurveda. And due to the recommendations of doctors I decreased the usage of oily and fatty foods. But till now there is no result found. And I want to know, is this a skin cancer. please tell me a remedy for this. Because my face is becoming vulgar in day by day. please reply for this.
According to dermatologist which is the best fairness sunscreen for oily skin. I want fairer complexion of skin.
I have a lots of hairfall. A lot when I comb my hair at least 10 hairs must fall. And at an average about 20-25 hair per day. So doctor please suggest me something so that I can get rid from this prblm. thanks.
She has some skin problem some type of pimples coming what is the reason for this and what's the care?
1. Prevents cancer: as a magnificent source of vitamin c and different cell reinforcements, tomatoes can battle the development of abnormal cells that causes cancer. Lycopene has been connected with prostate tumour prevention. Epidemiologists recommend the consumption of tomato as it helps lower the possibility of prostate cancer. High fibre content of beta-carotene in fruits and vegetables has been proven to bring down the risk of colorectal cancer to a great extent.
2. Blood pressure: low sodium consumption keeps circulatory strain solid. Tomatoes are rich in potassium that helps in the same.
3. Heart's well-being: the fibre, potassium, vitamin c and choline content in tomatoes all bolster the heart's well-being. An expansion in potassium as well as a reduction in sodium is the most essential dietary change that an individual can make to lessen their danger of cardiovascular diseases. Tomatoes additionally contain folic corrosive, which keeps the homocysteine levels under control. It reduces the risk of heart diseases.
4. Diabetes: tomatoes help bring down the blood sugar level in people with type1 diabetes. Whereas, people with type 2 diabetes may have enhanced glucose, lipids and insulin levels. One measure of cherry tomatoes gives around 2 grams of fibre and helps them keep their levels neutralized.
5. Constipation: eating foods that are high in water substance and fibre like tomatoes can help with hydration and advance normal solid discharges. Fibre adds mass to stool and is important for bowel movement.
6. Eye health: tomatoes are a rich sources of lycopene, lutein and beta-carotene, which are intense cancer prevention agents. They have been helpful in protecting the eyes against harm related to the advancement of age-related macular degeneration.
7. Skin: collagen, a fundamental part of the skin, hair, nails and connective tissue, is dependent on vitamin c. An inadequacy of vitamin c leads to certain skin problems. As vitamin c is a capable cancer prevention agent, a low intake can affect the skin and cause harm from uv rays, infections and smoke. This usually results in wrinkles, hanging skin, blemishes and other antagonistic skin diseases.
8. Pregnancy: a good amount of folic acid needs to be present before and during pregnancy to ensure the infants good health inside the mother's womb. This can be found in tomatoes.
I am suffering from hair loss. My hair is now thin. Will the use of onion paste promote new hair growth?
My hairs are falling regularly when I go to bath or even after it please give me the right solution for this problem.
Hi, what are foods mostly fruits and most important tasty, which will help my hair. Cause of a weird type of dandruff I have lost a lot of hair. And coming this winter am planning to going bald since winter is the best time to cover head. So would going bald again n again in winter will help when I start keeping hair?
I had a dry skin its rough I feel irritated suggest ne smthng so that I can get my face rid of dryness and my skin become smooth.
I am 12 year old girl and I am having pimples on my forehead please suggest me some creams and I want to get fair skin also, please help me.
My lips is more dark how can I resolve it. Such that darkness disappeared from my lips. Plzz give me suggestion.
Dear Doctor, My daughter is suffering from keloid on earlobe due to piercing. She has undergone 3 surgeries but it is reoccurring .I have heard about cryotherapy as a cure. Pls advice if you have successfully treated a keloid with this treatment. Pls suggest and adviceRegards.
Hello, I am 20 years old male, and I had bought L-glutathione 20000 mg capsules with vitamin c 1000 mg. So please can you tell me, is it right amount intake for skin whitening. And also suggest me best time for intake. Thank you.
Hi I am only 20 years I will face the hair loss problem and white hair. give me possible suggestions for remove that problem.
I am 21 year old m felling very restlessness if even I sleep m nt feeling good and the main prblm is m having hair loss problem and I have tried sleeping pills even for couple of days but no changes.
Botox is a wrinkle treatment, but is used for treating a range of medical conditions. It has been in use for well over 18 years and is considered to be safe when performed under the guidance of a medical practitioner. Apart from aesthetics, a range of other facial, migraine and dermatological problems can be addressed by Botox.
Botox limits facial expression: The primary objective of a Botox treatment is to enhance the look of a person and not the contrary. When administered by a skilled physician, you can still smile and animate like before. Botox in no way affects the sensory nerve. The muscle beneath the point of injection gets relaxed and remains active. The apprehension of limited facial activity is baseless.
Botox travel through your body: This again is a myth. Botox diffuses not more than 1cm into the skin. Due to its localized nature, it does not affect any other parts of the body other than the intended area.
Botox has toxic content: Botox, like any other drug, is safe when taken under supervision. Like other drugs, it too gets scanned by the drug regulatory authorities. It is neither dangerous nor contains any toxic substance.
Dermal fillers involve intense pain: Dermal fillers are not as painful as advocated by many people out there. It does have its fair share of discomfort but a medical practitioner always uses a topical anesthetic and other anxiety related medications during the treatment.
Downtime for Botox is fairly long: Botox is known as the afternoon injection for its convenience and easy procedure. Botox procedure has no downtime at all. Doctors often suggest against lying down for a good 2-3 hours after the injection. Dermal fillers might result in minor swelling but there are medicines to counter that too.
Botox is permanent in nature: Botox effects lasts for 4-6months. For people who take Botox shots regularly, it tends to last longer.
Dermal fillers and Botox are the same: While people these days use them interchangeably, they are not the same. For instance, Botox lessens the effect of wrinkles by relaxing the facial muscle whereas dermal fillers add volume to the tissue and restores the muscle.
Botox is applied only when Facial lines are visible: This is not necessarily true. If the family of an individual has a history of facial lines, it makes sense to start Botox for facial line prevention. This delays the actual facial line appearance and requires fewer Botox shots going forward.