Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sudhir Mundle
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sudhir MundleYour feedback matters!
She is having pain in stomach n bleed during stool whats the reason behind it and give me the direction and solutions regarding this Thanks to you Please reply soon.
Hi I am 41 Male ,have family history of diabetes. During my annual health Check up in april my PP sugar report came as 180 whereas my fasting blood sugar count was 96. My doctor did not ask to start any medicine but told me to start walking. Later on I checked again with sugar monitor at home but did not find the sugar high. But I was experienciexperiencing fatigue and when checked again at home my fasting count was found at 100 and PP (2 hours after lunch) was 145. Should I start taking any medicine or it can be tamed with regular exercise.
Hi, Please tell me M2 tone vs m2 tone forte which one is good for pcos? And ans medicine for hair loss due to pcos.
My age is 26. I found duodenal ulcer yesterday in endoscopy. Is this curable permanently by medication.
I eat oatmeal once or twice then eat fast food with my friends for dinner. Because of this, my mother bought me a bunch of supplements but I don't know how or when to take them. These are the supplements and recommended dosage: Turmeric curcumin (3 capsules per serving), Probiotics (2 capsules per serving), Omega 3 (2 capsules per serving), Vitamin D3 (1 capsule per serving). My mother just searched for supplements with high ratings and popularity then bought them.
I have white painless pimple like projections on my scrotum. They are painless but m worried. What should I do. They were not there before but now I have a couple of them. Please tell me what they are?
One of the most common complaints of men and women is that of a back ache with lower back aches being the most common. Apart from an improper posture, this may be caused by old age, lifting heavy weights or an injury to the back. A consistent back ache can affect your daily life and make performing regular tasks uncomfortable. Luckily, it can be managed quite well with simple Ayurvedic remedies. According to Ayurveda, backaches are triggered by an excess of VATA DOSH. Thus, the Ayurvedic remedies for a back ache aim at reducing the VATA DOSH. Ayurvedic remedies are natural and have negligible side effects. For this reason, they can be prescribed to both children and adults. Some such remedies are:
- Cut down on spices: One of the main characteristics of the VATA DOSH is dryness. This can be caused by pungent spices such as wasabi and green or red chillies. The internal dryness caused by these spices can lead to constipation which in turn can be one of the causes of low back aches. Hence, if you suffer from a chronic backache that may or may not be accompanied by constipation, cut back on the spices and try eating food that is slightly blander.
- Eat food before it gets cold: Eating cold food or cold drinks can also increase the Vata dosha levels in our body. Coldness creates congestion and constricts the internal organs while warm food allows the digestive and stool carrying channels to stay open. This allows for the easy expulsion of waste and reduces toxins in the body. Hence, opt for warm drinks like tea or coffee instead of soft drinks and juices and try to eat your food while it is hot.
- Padahastasana or the standing forward fold pose: This yoga asana is very effective when it comes to treating back pain as it allows the Vata dosha to flow easily through the body. In doing this it opens up the digestive channels that may have been causing constipation and back pain. It also relieves problems associated with sciatica., you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.
- Some ethical Ayurvedic preparations for back: Depending on aetiological factors as DOSH, DUSHYA, DESH, KALA etc, there are a number of Ayurvedic ethical medicines used for backache, such as TRYODASHANG GUGGULE, YOGRAJA GUGGULE, VATA GAGANKUSH RAS, RASNADI KWATH etc.
- Abhyang, Swedan & Panch karma procedures: Massage with medicated oils & then hot fomentation by various Ayurvedic Panchkarma procedures gives very effective results. Alabu procedure (applying negative pressure) and RAKTMOKSHAN (blood letting) have dramatic effect to cure back pain, for it, you should consult a specialized Ayurvedic practitioner.