Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SoumyaYour feedback matters!
I am a 25 years old female. And the last time I got periods was 16th of march. Since then I haven't got periods. I took the pregnancy test twice but it was negative both the times. Then I consulted a gyno, who gave me some medicines and an injection and told to avoid having fast food and colddrink. I have taken the medicines but still I have not got my periods. What should I do now?
Hey, i got blood with while I go to toilet. Then it came out with shit .tomorrow I eat too much hot food like mutton, chicken, fish, egg. And I am also getting pain insider upper side of penis part where the legs are bend. Is this a serious problem?
My wife got positive in her pregnancy test before completing 1 months of marriage. Is it possible. If it is possible. Then how can she break the pregnancy. Because we don't want baby now. So please suggest me which medicine should be used to break pregnancy without any side effect.
Hello sir mujhe ye janna ki mai agar period 17/3/17 ko aya tha or maine 4/4/17 ko physical relationship banaya with out comdom to kya mai pregnent ho jaongi.
I am 3 months pregnant I have continuous vomiting I am taking vomikind tab as per doc suggestions please help.
Meri shade ko 10months hue he 1st time 2 months me pregnant hue thi. But baby Abbort karna pada. Wife abhitak pregnant nae ho rae he pls suggest treatment for me.
Is there any need of giving any pregnancy pill after giving unwanted 72 within an hour? Any precautions to be taken to make sure there is no pregnancy?
Sexual disorders come in different forms and variety; in short they are like people who come in all shapes and sizes. If you have a sexual disorder it does not mean that something is wrong with you. It only conveys that certain issues can affect anyone at any point of time and maybe for a reason or no reason. While some sexual problems have been tracked with their diagnosis and treatment, there are many which are not yet understood well.
The best part of all this is that if you are affected with a sexual disorder something like erectile dysfunction then there is no need to worry as there is a wide range of treatment. The treatment can range from some specific form to psychotherapy. This can virtually help anyone with the sexual disorder despite the concern.
The only concern associated with sexual disorder is that how is it affecting the person. Is it causing distress in their lives or their behavior is changing and would they k=like to change their behavior or the problem.
Symptoms of Sexual Disorders
- Dyspareunia: Constant and repetitive pain experienced during sexual intercourse in men and women
- Erectile Disorder (ED): Inability to maintain erection in men
- Exhibitionistic Disorder: Intense sexual urges and fantasies for over 6 months
- Female and Male Orgasmic Disorders: Repetitive and constant delay or absence of orgasm post sexual stimulation
- Female Sexual Arousal Disorder: Constant and repetitive inability of, or maintaining arousal until the sexual activity
- Fetishistic Disorder: Also known as Fetishism, this involves eroticization of nonliving objects or body parts for sexual gratification.
- Frotteuristic Disorder: Fantasies and sexual urges that have lasted for more than 6 months
- Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder: Low sexual desire in men
- Premature (Early) Ejaculation: Early ejaculation, much before the person wishes for
- Sexual Masochism and Sadism: Fantasies and sexual urges that have lasted for more than 6 months
- Vaginismus: Spasm of the muscles which cause hindrance in sexual activity
- Sex Addiction (not a recognized diagnostic category at this time)
Treatments of Sexual Disorders
The most common sexual disorder, erectile dysfunction is readily treated with medication. The drugs prescribed for this are Cialis, Levitra, and Viagra. These medicines are only available if the doctor writes a prescription. They work by increasing the blood flow to the penis and in turn an easy erection in men when sexual stimulation is given. Viagra and Levita, both are effective in 30 minutes but Levita works a little longer than Viagra. The effect of both can last up to 4-5 hours. Cialis is believed to work faster that is within 15 minutes and lasts up to 36 hours.