Lybrate.com has top trusted Psychiatrists from across India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Smruti IngoleYour feedback matters!
I'm 17 years old . I'm always sad from many depression. Plsssssssss. Suggest me , what can I do to free my mind always .
Dear mam, sir Actually I am threading some psychiatric problems. Although I was going under medicine between 1 to 10 April by counseling a psychiatrist. But I have stooped it bcoz I feel that there is no relief with that. I am in confusion that what is happening with Me or what is the problem to me. Although I have some tensions but not a lot. I have electro sleep problem also. I have the temperature of my body in night everyday high level. I job in field & married person. Pls suggest me that what should I do?
I want to increase my IQ power, and want to have good health and turn my skin color white. What can I do?
Just 2 months back I got married and I was not able to understand my wife started creating problems on 5th day and telling me that I am not taking care properly and she started crying I told I am looking after you well and its just 5th day you are telling me these things. I will drop her to school when I am free she is teacher and she wants me to drop everyday that is not possible for me I told my time your time vil not suite, but she told me I don't love her and not taking care. Her mind set is totally different. She don't like to go for movies, mall. She likes only temple. But there should be little change. Give suggestion for this please.
I need consultation from psychiatrist. I'm an engineering student and good in studies but now a days I'm unable to constantly concentrate on my studies. Before exams I'm loosing my confidence. What should I do for better relaxation and to improve my concentration.
I am going to do a love marriage. We are in relationship from last 1.5 years. And we both belongs to same cast. Only my parents have some issue .but all this is getting sort out. Actually I told my boyfriend about my past that I was raped by adopted brother for 4 years and only my mom know this not father. My bf loves me too much. And so he wants to take revenge from that man. He consider my mother is also culprit in this as she had not took me to the doctor when she came to know the man to whom they adopted is harassing her own daughter. My boyfriend is very angry on that man and my mother now. He gets panic attack and he can not focus on career not. But I don't want to happen this to my bf. I want to save him. Sometimes I think if I leave him he will b happy but he can not live without me. And am the only support for him after his family. He can not tell this to anyone as his to be wife can not tell ppl that she is raped. I am very afraid of his suddenly changing behaviours, how can I help him to come out of this and to start living happy life?
I am 33 years old, my husband is proceeding divorce with me coz he do not find me attractive andcoz of depression I lost my job too now I lost my confidence about my looks about life .I don't know what to do? I feel depressed and feel like to want someone to share my emotions, I feel alone, tell me what should I do to make me normal and mentally balanced.
I'm Sheikh, 35 year old, I get angry very often with my kids if they do some naughty things, I know that they are kidding but still I get anger, please tell me what to do?
I am suffering more tensed by my partner he became selfish how should free from that mind setup what to do?
Common cold as well as flu can give rise to various symptoms like body ache as well as a runny or stuffy nose. These symptoms may also arise as a part of other ailments like allergic cold or hay fever. Mild to moderate fever may be experienced in such conditions. One should be able to treat these symptoms at home so as to be more comfortable until the flu or cold abates. Here are a few ways in which you can treat a runny nose and body ache.
- Rest: One of the first and most important thing that you need to do in such a situation is to take ample rest so that your body gets to rejuvenate rather than getting overworked even in these trying conditions. With the help of sleep and rest, you will be able to feel fresh and the body ache will be reduced as well.
- Diet: To begin with, one will need to drink plenty of fluids in order to remain hydrated. This is one of the most important ways of treating cold and flu as the body can get severely dehydrated due to the ailments. Replenishing the body fluids can ensure that the immunity does not suffer. Also, you should have plenty of soup and vegetables so that your immunity gets a boost even as the digestive system is not overworked with overly heavy food which it may have trouble in processing due to the general weakness of the body. But you must remember to eat well and frequently as the body will not go away unless you put sufficient fuel in your system.
- Steaming: Taking hot water steam with a towel draped over your head can help in treating the runny nose. Ensure that you are sitting down at a sturdy table with the steaming kettle or pan in front of you, so that there are no upsets which can lead to burns and accidents.
- Medication: Along with these measures, you must see a doctor so that the condition may be diagnosed properly. The doctor will also check your symptoms and carry out lab tests in order to ensure that there is no infection at play. Also, the doctor can prescribe medicines accordingly with anti-allergy medication like antihistamines to treat rhinitis and peramivir, zanamivir, or other such drugs to treat the flu. These medicines can also make you drowsy and induce sleep which will help your body in getting adequate rest.
- Emergency cases: If the body ache and runny nose come with other symptoms that persistently grow, you must call the doctor immediately. These include constant painful coughing, tightness in the chest, severe sore throat, vomiting, and persistent high fever.