Lybrate.com has top trusted Nephrologists from across India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Siddhesh DhaigudeYour feedback matters!
I am getting second time uti, first was last month and I think it start after an intercourse. This time was the worst, started late night and the condition aggravated within a few hours. Was passing a few blood in urine. My doctor prescribed antibiotics for 5 days - norfloxacin, paracetamol and omeprazole. Today is 3rd day but still the pain and burning has not disappeared fully. This discomfort starts in the morning - after my second pee. Then it gets worse, no blood, but kind of pressure and burning. Then as when evening arrives it gets better. Dr. Tested my urine, there was fair no. Of bacteria. She also tested me for kidney infection and it came negative. Any idea when the pain and discomfort will go? Does it take this long for the symptoms to go away? Please please help!
According to my doc. He said me to have urine test. Culture test. Vdrl test. All of which is negative. But still whn I urine it gives a burning pain. I pee for nearly a minute. And I pee almost after every 1 hr. If I drink lots of water I pee lots. N my pennis hole also became narrow. N white smelly liquid also comes on squeezing tip of my pennis. Some say I have to surgically meatoplasy.
My triglycerides are 254 and normal bp weigh 76 kg height 5'7" with small spots on both eyes, nothing any other problem, what is its management?
I have stone in kidney of 8mm and I have a pain when I passes urine it was happening last 2 month I had consult doctor they gave me medicine but I don't have any relief. Please tell me what should I do?
I am 52 years old male. Since 20 days deep yellow colour urine passes out which is not frequent. I am diabetic.
I am 30 Year old. And I hav two kidney stones in my right kidney. Both r dissolved but I feel little bit pain some time. So what I will do. Hav I take medicine or not.
Sir I have suffering from pee in bed. Rarely its happen in 1 time or two times in a month. It is happen when I drinks a lots of water in night or eat rice heavy. So its happened in the night. Pee in the bed. Please sir help me and my age is 24 male. Please doctor give some suggestion?
I have urinal infection. Regularly pain and itching in lower part. Sometimes urin not proper. I have done all check up nd all are clear. But not getting right treatment. Whenever I have relation with my husband then pain occurs.
From 1 month I don't have taste in food and daily getting vomiting in white colour nd I feel weakness. I checkuped in hospital but said urine infection. I used tablets for 10 days but still I feel same like vomiting nd weakness nd rotating eyes. Can I have suggestion to get rid of this?
I have burning irritation in urethra so I done cystoscopy and found redness in urethra. Urologist said tumhari urethra tube thoda dab gayi thi lekin an open kar Di. Ye problem kab tak thik ho jayegi. Bas burning irritation hai,help me
I have 11mm kidney stone in my right side what should I do please consult me that I do operation or it is clear by Ayurvedic medicines.
I have frequently urine problem. I have my urine culture done. I don't have uti or any problems. I also go for blood sugar. I don't have diabetes either. What is causing this problem some time it's become pathetic the more I think about It more I go for urination. I could not help myself of thinking. I am very stressed please help me out. I have pcos is it the reason? Please give me a solution.
My doctor given k-cit syrup for urine infection puss cells plenty albumin (+).I taken daily and I went to doctor again for not recovered frequent urination so doctor given urine control tablets .then I stopped k-cit syrup for 2 days and taken tablets the urine was controlled and out flow decreased. I again taken k-cit syrup the urine is came frequent again. What the problem in k-cit syrup please tell me.
I am 75yrs old lady. 15 days back I felt pain while passing urine and thereafter the urine was red coloured. On conducting test it was having RBCs45-50 and puss cells 20-25. The doctor advised me ofloxacin oz for five days. Now in present urine test there are calcium oxlates 7-8/hpf. What to do now.
Urinary Incontinence is the sudden urine loss that occurs involuntarily in women. Some of the factors which cause urinary incontinence are pregnancy, menopause and childbirth. It should be noted that urinary incontinence by itself is not a disease, but is a symptom of other underlying disorders such as diabetes, infections and other conditions.
Causes of temporary cases of urinary incontinence include:
2. Urinary tract infections
3. Excess consumption of alcohol and caffeine
4. Consuming carbonated drinks
5. Use of artificial sweeteners
6. High doses of vitamin B and vitamin C
7. Being on sedatives, muscle relaxants, blood pressure and heart medications
8. Eatables which are too spicy, acidic or sugary
However, persistence of incontinence might be due to a more serious condition. Some of the causes are stated below:
- Age: The bladder muscles tend to weaken with age. This affects the bladder’s urine holding capacity.
- Pregnancy: Hormonal changes and increase in weight during pregnancy can cause incontinence.
- Menopause: Oestrogen is responsible for the healthy maintenance of the lining of the urethra and bladder. The onset of menopause causes the oestrogen hormone levels to drop. The gradual damage of the bladder tissues causes incontinence.
- Childbirth: The bladder control muscles are weakened during normal vaginal delivery, thus leading to incontinence.
- Obstruction: Occurrence of tumours in the urinary tract can block the normal flow of urine which can cause incontinence.
- Hysterectomy: The same ligaments and muscles support both the bladder as well as the urethra. With removal of the uterus by hysterectomy, the pelvic floor muscles are deteriorated. This leads to urinary incontinence.
- Neurological disorders: Conditions such as multiple sclerosis (autoimmune disorder in which the immune system destroys the protective sheath of the nerves), Parkinson’s disease (disorder affecting motor functioning of the body), brain tumours, spinal injury or strokes are capable of causing incontinence.
Different forms of urinary incontinence are classified on the basis of their symptoms:
- Urge incontinence: Urge or urgency incontinence occurs when there is a leak before the person reaches the toilet.
- Stress incontinence: Small amounts of urine leak out during normal physical movements such as sneezing, coughing and exercising. This happens because of the minimum stress exerted on the body, and hence, the name.
- Functional incontinence: Sudden leakage of urine occurs due to external deterrents or physical disabilities such as not being able to find a toilet.
- Overactive Bladder: This is characterized by frequent and urgent urination.
- Overflow incontinence: A full bladder, at times, leads to unexpected leakage.
- Transient incontinence: If urine leakage occurs due to temporary situations such as infections, or new medications. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Urologist.