Lybrate.com has top trusted Nephrologists from across India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Shriniwas M AmbikeYour feedback matters!
Hi I m 23 years old male nd I am having a problem of frequent urinating. I am completely devastated please help.
I am a newly married since 4months. Due in our sex I really can't bear the pain in my vagina. And my husband don't nk how long it need to insert? And after inserting it pain like hell. I can't release urine also for one or two days please suggest any cream or lubricants?
I'm 50 years old and have BP of 135/90 and taking anlodipine 5mg, but I feel more comfortable from heavy head by taking dart tab. Or paracetamol. Do taking such medications have bad effect in kidney or cause kidney failure due to taking dart or paracetamol? Kindly recommend me correct medicine of high BP. There is palpitations in my left side of my head back side above my ear during tense situation and BP rises. I'm taking low sodium salt and law sugar as well low fat diet though I feel heavy head and palpitations in quick succession.
Sir I am 21 years old and I have a problem that when I go to bathroom for urinary then after 5 to 10 minutes sperm comes with few drops. Tell me how to stop it. Thanks you And tell me the medicine that can be make perfect.
I have kidney stone problem, my friend asked me not to eat tomato seeds & brinjal seeds, is it true and may I know what type of food should I not consume?
I consult my dctr so form Dat I knew that I have a stone in kidney size 2 mm so I am suffering form lots of pain.
I have been suffering from a problem lately as my urine is a bit yellowish and I also feel a slight pain in the groin region. I am 16 years old, weighing 50 kg and standing 187 cm tall. Not taking any medication currently.
I am suffering from stone in liver and sometime pain in my abdominal out of labour for 2-3 days after that I use medicine and fine for 3-4 month. What I should operation or use medicine for stone.
My daughter, 20, was diagnosed with 6 kidney stones last month -3 in each kidney, measuring between 4 and 6 mm. She is presently not taking any medicine as doctor days they will come out with diet change, drinking lot of water and citrus fruit juices. What do you suggest?
My friends daughter is 13 years old and got matured last year. But still bed wetting has not gone so far. Even though she goes to urination before bedtime it continues. Please Suggest some suitable medication. She is healthy and don't have any medical problems.
I have been on dialysis for nearly 1 month and both my kidneys are not working properly. How can I get them to work and reduce my dialysis.
Sir I have problem going pee again n again? Also Check blood and urine n found no sugar have minor infection in urine. Still no found any progress. I heard its May be weak of kidney? It's that true? What should I do nw.
My age 50 year my screatinine2 urea 47 diabetes level normal fasting 80 and pp 108 the kiya mera kidney disease thik ho gaye ga.
I am 24 years old. I am suffering from frequent urination. My testes are also swollen and every morning I am suffering from minute fever. My scalp has also become dry. I went for sonography but everything seems normal to them. Please help me out what needs to be done next?
Hi doctor My husband hs stone in right kidney please suggest some medicine as soon as possible. He z in pain.
My child hood friend From few day she needs to go to the washroom for urination after every 15-20 min Can you please let me know whats your opinion abt this Some times she even bleeds 2-3 drops Whats your opinion.
Right Kidney normal in size, shape, outline, lie, parenchymal texture & pelvicalyceal system shows moderate hydronephrosis due to a calculus of size 16.5 mm seen in under part of ureter. Please suggest for this
Doctor while I am doing toilet the toilet is like blood and it is paining and I fell to go toilet in every time.
When your kidney function falls below a certain point, it is referred to as a kidney failure or renal failure. Fortunately, you can still continue to lead a normal life with the right treatment for renal failure. Here are the three best treatments that you can choose depending on your condition and lifestyle:
1. Dialysis: Dialysis is the process that takes over the function of your kidneys to filter out the waste from your blood and maintain the proper balance of chemicals in the blood. You may use dialysis for many years or as a short-term treatment while waiting for a kidney transplant. Dialysis is not a cure for kidney disease, rather it helps you deal with renal failure. It is life-saving and without it, the kidneys will no longer function.
There are two types of dialysis treatments that you can choose from:
- Hemodialysis – This type uses a machine to remove waste from the blood and sends it back to your body. It can be done at home or at a dialysis center.
- Peritoneal Dialysis – This type uses the lining of your belly called the Peritoneum to do the work of your kidneys. A catheter and dialysis solution is used to carry out the function.
There are benefits and complications for each type of dialysis. The treatment decision will largely depend on the patient’s illness and their past medical history. Discuss with your doctor to decide the best option for you.
2. Kidney Transplant: Kidney transplants can provide a better quality of life than dialysis and can be seen as a potential cure for kidney failure. A healthy kidney from a live donor or deceased donor is surgically placed in your body as a replacement to the failed kidneys. Although this may be a better option for you, it has certain shortcomings. There is an element of rejection and you may have to wait for a long time to get a donor. Extensive testing and anti-rejection medications are prescribed with this treatment.
3. Palliative Care: Rather than cure, it is the care that people with serious illness need. With so much to deal with, the patients have an array of tough questions and challenges to deal with. Patients need to take into account all medical options and care options based on their condition and severity of the renal failure.
Making the right treatment choice is difficult and that too when you are ill. It is normal to be fearful and worried about the risks involved. Get support from your family and doctor to help you make the right treatment choice. It may also be helpful to visit a dialysis or transplant center to talks to others who have been through these treatments. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Nephrologist.