Lybrate.com has top trusted Urologists from across India. You will find Urologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Shirish BhaveYour feedback matters!
Fart while i am pee (farting while peeing in between), how it is common? Reason behind it? Do I need to worry? 17 years old?
Meri mummy ko 10 mm ka stone hai galblader may or liver be thoda increase krr gye hai. To isleya leya. Kya krna sahi hai or beer peenay say kya sahi ho jaiga.
I am a 55 years old married person suffered by Muscular and joints pain, fatigue, lumbago, erectile dysfunctions, Itching, Burning in Skin, recurring kidney stones and rapid hair falling. Can you please suggest the safe & effective solutions can prevent, manage & cure without any harmful side effects.
Hi doctor's mujhe kal se stomach me problem aa rahi pain nhi h but kabj ho raha hai khana thik se pachan nhi ho raha gas ban rahi hai and dakare aa rahi sath hi mere face per thodi swelling najar aa rahi aur stomach bhi bhari bhari sa ho raha hai pesab bhi jaldi jaldi aa raha please suggest me konsi medicine lu and jyada problem wali bat to nhi hai na isme.
Dear sir Good morning I suffering from alopecia problem and kidneys stone both kidney size 10mm and multiple. Pls suggest best treatment. Which medications us better allopathy, homeopathic or Ayurved medicine.
My urine is orange or dark orange from last 30-40 days, So I get my urine test and creatinine done, Urine report shows Protein 15 mg/dl, ph 6.0, Specific Gravity- 1.030, Epi Cell and RBC= occasional, Pus Cell= Nil, Color= Pale Yellow, Cast/Crystal/Yeast/Bacteria= Nil. And Creatinine increase to 0.81 from 0.76 in a month (tested previous month) What problem is this?
Dear sir, I having problem with urine and my age is 43 years old and it is so pain in urine what should I do.
I am suffering from bleeding from anus at the time of bathroom since 3 year, bleeding is irregular, please suggest me what can I medicine use to stop bleeding.
Problem of kidney stone in 1 month any help or medicine for treatment please urgent Stone size 4mm left kidney and right kidney.
I am 46 yrs. Female. I want to know that what are symptoms of having stone. Pain exist only once last year. But ultrasound does not show CT scan show that there is a stone.
I am 67 years old man. I am taking Urimax F, any side effects and does it cure my prostate problem. I go 3 or 4 times to bathroom in the night.
My father has started to take renakoll homeopathic syrup after he suffered from urinary tract infection 3 times 6 -6 months interval .sometimes he is not able to urinate even in 4 hours he feels he feels something stuck in urethra actually he got operated from ca colon in 2012 now he is free from that at that time when doctor removing the urine catheter the blood drops come from there and till now he is suffering from sometime block in urine passing and sometimes over urine passing even in every 40 minutes his ultrasound reports are normal because of this over urine passing he is not able to take long sleep overnight sugar level is normal ,prostate is normal.
I am 26y old and my short remains dry from past 1 month. Esr result was 4 my question is it can be symptom of diabetes? As I also goes for urination frequently more than 8 - 11 in a day. please guide.
Kidney failure is happening even to 20-year-old Indians now! 4 Reasons why.
Usually more common in the elderly as a consequence of the chronic kidney disease, kidney failure is now increasingly becoming common amongst 20-somethings in the country.
Mainly because of their unhealthy lifestyle habits, they are falling prey to a disease that normally strikes later on in life.
Kidney failure, also known as renal failure, occurs when the kidneys stop functioning properly, that is, they are unable to filter out waste and toxins efficiently from the body. It is the most severe stage of chronic kidney disease. To ensure that toxins don't build up in the body, treatment usually involves dialysis (process for removing excess fluid and waste from the blood) or kidney transplant, among others. It is said that about 1 million people all over the world are on dialysis or are surviving on transplanted kidneys. The condition is permanent and can occur either very suddenly or slowly over time.
These frightening habits of the young are leading to the rise of the incidence of renal failure:
1. A sedentary lifestyle - A research conducted by the University of Utah School of Medicine suggests that if you spend 80 minutes a day sitting, you see a 20% increase in the risk of developing chronic kidney disease and, in turn, renal failure.Sedentary behaviour can also increase your risk of diabetes, hypertension as well as obesity (causes of chronic kidney disease).India is said to have about 60% of patients who suffer from hypertension and diabetes also suffer from kidney problem.
2. Poor eating habits - Studies suggest that the right diet consisting of fruits legumes, nuts, and whole grains can help in preventing kidney disease.On the other hand, a diet that is high in processed meats; salt and sugar can worsen the vicious cycle of high blood pressure, high blood sugar, and kidney disease. Furthermore, a BMI of over 30 can increase your risk of developing common kidney ailments by two-fold. With the proliferation of fast food outlets and junk food due to lack of time, Indians are increasingly now at a risk.
3. Smoking - Smoking brings about a decrease in blood flow to the kidneys, rendering the organs inefficient. When you smoke, the arteries of your body harden and the blood vessels become narrow, leading to a worsening of conditions like high blood pressure. A study by the John Hopkins University says that smoking can increase your chances of developing kidney disease by about 60%. Many young Indians view smoking as fashionable and some even take it up to 'look cool', to beat stress or just to blend in with their peers.
4. Drinking alcohol - Excessive alcohol consumption can bring about significant changes to the way your kidneys may function. Your kidneys end up becoming less efficient at removing alcohol from the blood due to regular drinking. Additionally, more than 2 drinks a day has been found to significantly increase your risk of high blood pressure, a common cause of kidney disease.
Related Tip: 4 Types of Kidney Stones and Their Common Symptoms
What is main things to transplant a kidney. Is there has required blood relationship between donar and the patient?
Those two, small bean-shaped organs are indeed essential for a perfectly healthy life. To check if a person is dead or living, medical practitioners need to confirm response from three organs of the human body heart, brain and kidneys. Kidneys absorb impurities from the blood, thus, purifying it and lead to the production of urine. Urine is necessary to rid your system of body wastes. Kidneys play a key role in maintaining hormone balance. The presence of any factor that could impede free functioning of this organ should be diagnosed, treated and eliminated at the earliest possible. Kidney diseases and subsequent kidney failure see no age bar. It affects both young and old people. In case of younger folks, the symptoms take years to surface and thus the chances of a fatal outcome are even higher.
Causes of kidney failure at a tender age:
- Chain smoking is a trigger: Smokers suffer from a higher risk of kidney failure. Smoking is a bad habit that has engulfed almost ninety percent of young adults. Irrespective of awareness programs and warning messages, there are millions who smoke nonchalantly. Smoking is known to impair kidney function which again can have frightening implications.
- High blood pressure levels must be controlled: Since stress is a common phenomenon among most individuals high blood pressure is also prevalent among a majority of these individuals. Younger people suffer from high blood pressure due to workplace politics and familial tensions. High blood pressure should not be taken lightly. Exercising and regular medications should be opted for in order to counter the threat of kidney failure at a young age.
- If you are obese, you are stepping closer to the threat: If not optimal; being close to the optimal body weight is very necessary to keep health disorders in check. If you are obese, you are not safe; one must make efforts to lose weight or else face the alarming situation when his or her kidneys fail to function properly.
- Consumption of junk food can cause complications: Junk food is fatty. One must keep away from high-protein and high-fat diet. Food items rich in protein and fats can push you towards chronic kidney diseases.
- Genetics may discern the health of your kidneys: The incidence of kidney failure in your family history can make you prone to a similar condition. Extra care should be taken to avoid any such possibility. Regular health check-ups should be undertaken. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.