Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shilpa ChitnisYour feedback matters!
Is it true that milk and curd should be avoided in pcod and hormonal imbalance. Anything else that aggravates pcos or hormonal imbalance. your advice is really appreciated.
Hi, I am 25 years old. Planning to have a baby. My gynae suggested me to get a follicular study. Till 18th day ovulation has not took place. It reveals its PCODS. Is it a serious problem? how long it will take me to get pregnant. I am desperate to be a mother.
My d3 level is 24.46 nmol/L. It is considered deficient. Have been prescribed arachitol 6 lakh twice a week. Six such injections are to be taken during a period of 17 days. Is it ok to take such high frequency of d3?
I and my bf participated in sex with out protection on 2nd march my actual date is 15th March any chance to get pregnancy.
I had been detected with both tubal block age at the end before 6 months but I had been trying for conception. This month my doc advised me forlaparoscopy. BT in this very month I was late on my periods n I found positive pregnancy test. Is it true or false result. Does this happens. please advice me my doc z out of country. N I am dying to know dis. please plz please answer soon.
I am 7 weeks pregnant. I experience mild abdominal cramping. But in last week I noticed slight off white discharge and in same week after two days Brown discharge (just little bit). I am scared. Please help me out. Is there anything to worry about?
*2 Glasses Of Water After Waking Up - Helps Activate Internal Organs
*1 Glass of Water 30 Minutes Before a Meal - Helps Digestion
*1 Glass of Water Before taking a bath/shower - Helps Lower Blood Pressure
*1 Glass of water before Going to Bed - Avoids Stroke or Heart Attack
My periods got over on 4th February and I had unprotected sex with hubby on 11th February will I get pregnant.
Dear doctor, I am very worried because my husband touched me a little inside while having pre-cum in finger (may or may not be, if it is then very small amount) Is their anything to be worried ,regarding pregnancy because we didn't plan parenthood. My periodic cycle is regular. I am panicking.
I am 29 years old. Before 6 month I aborted a baby due to no foetal cardiac pulsation. Now I was trying for a baby what are the precautions I have to do.
I'm 30 years, unmarried. Suffering from white discharge for 3 day. Please advice what will I do for her ?
For getting pregnant can we do intercourse daily in her fertile days ? What is meaning of alternate days?
My period date is 26th Feb and in march I didn't get my periods. Today morning I had done pregnancy test with kit but its negative. I am with my husband. I am trying to conceive. The period is not come and pregnancy test is negative. Why its happening?
I'm a 18 year old . I get period for 5 days On .4 th. Day it almost stops. My cycle lenght is 33 days but now its 4 days late this month .and it usually happens every month ..it's always 4-5days late ..sometimes 7-10 days ..also once in six months I miss one month of my period ...plzzz tell what to.do
Hi doctor there is my frnd's periods delay about 10 days ana at last periods she felt spotting before 2-3 days of periods. Is it symptom of pregnancy?
- Keep your activity on an even level. Avoid overexertion and emotional stress. Allow time for yourself to relax. Yoga, meditation or deep breathing can help manage stress and keep you fit.
- Improve sleep habits. Go to bed and get up at the same time every day. Limit daytime resting.
- Avoid taking caffeine and alcohol before bedtime. These may affect sleep.
- Exercise regularly, but not close to the bedtime. Experts suggest not exercising, at least, 3-4hours before bedtime.
- Limit artificial light at night. Use low wattage bulbs, cover windows, turn off the television and avoid using phones and computer screens in the dark.
- Increase exposure to sunlight at the day time. Keep the curtains open in the house.
- Have a healthy and antioxidant-rich diet which are high in fiber such as fresh fruits and vegetables, avoid packaged foods.
Think you may be constipated? For somewhere in the range of, a bowel development each other day is totally ordinary (however, Ayurveda would at present prescribe a few methodologies to expand consistency). For others, only one day without a bowel development is a certain indication of clogging. Likewise with most things in Ayurveda, the setting of every person (and his or her experience of the circumstance) is significantly more critical than any one-size-fits-all meaning of what is healthy or typical.
The Ayurvedic Perspective
As indicated by Ayurveda, blockage happens when vata's cool and dry qualities irritate the colon, repressing its appropriate working. The remedy is to include warmth, oil, and hydration to the framework with a specific end goal to counter the overabundance vata. The accompanying procedures particularly counter vata's cool and dry qualities and can be exceptionally useful in supporting the arrival of ordinary bowel movements.
- Drink Lots of Warm or Hot Water and Herbal Tea: Drink no less than 80 ounce of water or natural tea every day. Warm and hot liquids are best since they adjust vata's frosty quality. It's additionally imperative to drink the larger part of these liquids far from dinner, no less than 20 minutes prior, or 1 hour in the wake of eating.
- Expand the Quantity of Organic Oils in Your Diet: Top notch oils grease up the tissues so that a fitting measure of oil or fat can stay in the stool. While most oils are for the most part steady, the best oils for vata are sesame oil, ghee and olive oil.
- Eat Plenty of Fruit: Natural product is hydrating, sinewy and for the most part assuaging to vata. Particularly strong decisions incorporate ready bananas, peeled apples, drenched raisins, doused prunes, and peaches. Be certain to eat the organic product no less than one hour before or after different sustenance and bite them altogether to get the most extreme advantage.
- Drink Some Fruit Juice: Pineapple squeeze and prune juice are especially viable at moving abundance vata in the colon. It is likewise fine to warm or weaken natural product juices with water. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.