Lybrate.com has top trusted Anesthesiologists from across India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. Shekhar DeshpandeYour feedback matters!
I am 23 year's old my mother have a back problems. My mother used so many type of ailment but no improvement saw. So sir what should I do? I poor an English.
I am 41 years old man and I have backache from last two moths and I take many ointments but they does not work. I am not able to sleep at all. Please help me.
I suffering by fibromyalgia from 20 years. Heavy mind related and many abnormal Symptoms. Mainly problem lumber disc Area. That area spinal cord twisted and back Spasm, upper back, neck, leg pain, arms, solders And mouth, teeth, eyelids problems.
Dear doctors I ask a question that is knee cap can avoid the dislocation I am a sports man and martial artist it happens to me 3 time and I consult 3 doctors 3 doctors told me different problems so I got confused one doctor told that one ligament is cut and the operation must do it another doctor says that its not that much of serious its happens because of ligament stretches try some exercise properly if it happens again operation must done another doctor says that there is some liquid produce between the joints thats the problem So doctors help is there any ways or perfect treatment that the dislocation is not happen again in my life or the using of knee cap can avoid the dislocation help me.
I have two bulging discs at l5-s1 and l4-l5. Since I found out after a mri, I did two" cycles" of igf-1 lr3. It did result in a lot of relief, with pain gone in 2 weeks. After that, i've been on a ghrp/ghrh cycle to increase my gh. How will it affect my back, and is there any chance to stopping the cell apoptosis occurring in ddd due to gh?
Respected sir/maam, My brother had an accident five year ago. Her head was deeply injured. We did her treatment in private hospital. The doctor performed his operation and said that he will recover in a short time. Her hands & foots do not work perfectly for 5 years. He can not walk. Please tell us how and how to treat her. We do not have much money for treatment. Kindly suggest any govt. Hospital.
Dear doctor nowadays I get pain in my back side of upper hips my age is 35 so what should I have to do to avoid these kinds of problems.
I am looking forward to hearing back from you and your friends and colleagues to the right thing to remember the name suggests a good idea of the day..
My aunt is experiencing a lot of pain in her shoulder since the last few weeks. It gets better when she applies some Volini or uses hot water. Us this due to winters? Please help.
I'm a 23 year old. I have oily skin and acne problem since last few years. It keeps coming back. What should I do?
I am 27 year old boy and I am problem with my forearm because when I driven car. So what kind type precaution take.
In case you do not notice or treat the injuries, they can turn out to be deeply infected and might need operation / amputation. Diabetic peripheral neuropathy can likewise bring about a sharp pain in your feet. You may turn out to be extremely sensitive to the lightest touch, like the sheets on your bed.
Here are a few precautions you should take in order to avoid foot pain during diabetes:
- Check both feet every day: Look over both feet precisely every day and make certain you check between the all of your toes. Blisters and infections can begin between your toes, and with diabetic neuropathy, you may not feel them until they have become aggravated or infected. In case a physical test keeps you from checking your own particular feet, request that a family member or a relative help.
- Wash with lukewarm water: Wash both of your feet every day with warm - not hot - water. You will most likely be unable to feel the heat with your feet, so test the water with your hands first. Do not absorb water for too long since waterlogged wounds have a harder time recovering. Dry your feet immediately, and remember to dry them softly especially between your toes.
- Ensure your shoes fit well: Even the smallest rubbing or misfit shoe can bring about blisters that transform into a sore and have to be removed since it never heals.
- Do not walk barefoot: Never walk barefoot. Wear shoes or footwear. Continuously wear socks with your shoes, since calfskin, plastics, and synthetic shoe materials can bother your skin and rapidly bring on blisters.
- Stay soft, yet dry: Your skin might be dry and teary due to the high glucose levels and split skin means it is very easy for the bacteria to get under your skin. This makes it harder for the infection to heal. Use a little skin salve every day. Also make certain your feet feel dry, not soggy or sticky, a while later. Make an effort not to get the cream in the middle of your toes.
- Attempt light exercise: Swimming, cycling, yoga are good exercises, with negligible effect on your feet. Speak with your specialist before beginning an activity or a program.
- Control your glucose: The best counteractive action for foot pain, eventually, is to deal with your diabetes well under control. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.