Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sharad VidhateYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years old female. Last year I had gone through knee operation due to genu valgum .aftr dat my weight increases due to bed rest. Please tell me how to get rid of extra fat and weight.
How to distinguish between person having low blood pressure or high blood pressure in case of an emergency?
Is 1 teaspoon of honey lemon besan n yoghurt is enough for getting glowing skin and how does it work.
What is the difference between novamix 30 human 30 insulin both are same or not price differs which one is best.
Do it yourself (DIY) are the simple test and procedures that enables you to know the probability of getting a particular disease condition. You can say the test itself a life saving technique and act like a warning signal. In series of posts I will tell you how to test for a particular condition by your own.
1) DIY for cardiovascular disease
"Simple sit and reach test is a good predictor of arterial flexibility"
DIY test for stiff arteries:
A) sit on the floor with your leg straight
B) Your toes should point towards the ceiling
C) Bend from your hips, stretch your arm and try to touch the toes
D) Inability to perform the activity is an indicator that you may have stiff arteries which are the reason of many cardiovascular diseases
I have hair loss for 3 months and I am on immunosuppressant for nephrotic syndrome for one year. Kindly give me a remedy for hair loss.
Hi I am 30 years old and I am overweight and I have lot of belly fat bulging. I am a foodie and feel hungry most of the times. Please help me as I need to lose weight and belly fat.
I am having pimples on my face and I have used certain creams and face washes but they don't go plus they leave spots also on face. What should be done?
I am 31 year female. Three month before diagnosed hypothyroid and having extreme hair fall I started taking thyronorm 50. And follihair n orofer xt and calcium supplement but after three months of treatment no result m getting patches on my scalp. I do not know where to approach a physician or a dermatologist. My tsh is 4.96.plz suggest.
Hello, it is my personal question please help me.I am very worried about my penis size, when i was 19 it used to be 5.5 inches and now it is 4.5.So i am very confused and worried.Even i can not concentrate on my work or not even living my life freely.Please reply me.I am waiting desperately?
I have red spot like ring in my back and front genital area I have been using turbuna fine as prescribed by the doctor but it is not showing any sign of improvement.
I get mouth ulcers frequently what should I do? I constantly keep my mouth clean but still I get them. What should I do?
Can bleaching face skin in salon can help in getting rid of my 9 years old dark and deep chickenpox scars?
From last 3 months I am having nagetive and unnecessary thinking. Its cause me depression and reduce my confidence. Some kind of fear I am having.
Among one of the most common skin conditions that affect many people all over the world is Acne. It is not a harmful or a dangerous condition, but is usually a cosmetic problem and may also sometimes be a symptom of underlying conditions.
What is acne and what are its causes?
Human skin has follicles or pores in them through which hair comes out. The accumulation of a substance known as sebum within the pores of the human skin can sometimes clog these pores. When this accumulates, dead skin cells also get stuck in it and results in a swelling, which takes the form of a pimple like a crest due to bacterial infections. This condition is most prevalent among adolescents due to rapid hormonal changes in the body, although many adults and pre-adolescents have also reported this problem. Here are some common issues and lifestyle factors which make you prone to acne.
1. Hormonal imbalances – This is probably the most common reason cited for acne as adolescents tend to be afflicted by this problem. In many cases acne goes away on its own after sometimes although in other cases it does stay. In adults, especially women it has been noticed that certain hormonal changes in the body may act as acne triggers. Some of the examples of hormonal imbalances may be:
- PMS or period related triggers in adults and adolescent women
- High testosterone levels in women
- Excessive androgen in men and women
- Hormonal problems due to polycystic ovary syndrome and others
- Taking medicines or steroids that may cause hormonal changes
2. External factors such as using too much makeup – Excessive use of cosmetic products can cause issues within the skin by blocking the pores within the skin may induce acne, even if you do not have sebum related problems.
3. Diet – Research has proved that excessive oil consumption as well as having foods rich in fat can cause acne problems. Moreover, if you consume iodine in large quantities or for a long time, it results in irritation of the skin pores giving rise to acne.
4. Certain medications and drugs - Consumption of specific over the counter medicines like the ones containing bromide and use of recreational drugs like marijuana and cocaine can lead to the occurrence of acne as side effects.
5. Genetics - Certain genetic factors may also be responsible for someone being more prone to acne than others.
I sincerely hope that you found this information and the underlying advice from me useful. If you did, do share it with your loved ones and others. You can also consult privately with me if you believe I can help you with your Acne or other skin related conditions.
Wishing you loads of good health and happiness.