Lybrate.com has top trusted Psychiatrists from across India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Satish JoshiYour feedback matters!
My wife is 33 years. Old, she is always tempered in a every nano seconds, is there any solution to reduce this?
I am 48 years old male some time my heartbeat became so fast in the night and as well as in morning also I never had liquor and tobacco what happened please advice me about this.
I am suffering from depression and ocd for the last 17 years and now I am on medicines and experience fits also but my condition is now much better my fire regarding sex is zero at present what should I do.
I have problem related to the brain because some time I forget what was I doing and I consulted many neurologists they told that it's a type of epilepsy so please tell me what should I do now.
I am a hypertension person. Being taking tablets for the last 5 years. Is there a remedy to control and stop taking tablets?
Dear sirs daily am taking 180ml brandy, and taking 4 glass water to mix I know its wrong I cant stop drinking can you suggest taking 180 ml brandy k.
I am a musician but unable to feel emotions in music. This has been the case for years. I dont feel like playing my instrument most of the time and feel guilty and depressed about it. I am also in clinical depression. What should I do?
I am 34 year old I'm having stomach problem from 2 year now my ogd scopy done and I find mild antral gastritis and all things normal I am feeling so stressful I am having a medicine essmo 40 but still r not feeling well what I do now.
I am 45 years old male. My blood sugar level fasting is 219 and pp is 512. I came to know about diabetes couple of months back. My doctor has advice me to take metformin hydrochloride 500mg twice a day for 15 days then go for another sugar test. My urine is normal, my eyes have not got any diabetic syndrome, I got them checked with vasan eye care. My digestion is normal. I have very delicate sleep. I do not have itches. Only few days ago I got a bruise in my foreskin of the penis and it is not yet healing, so I am unable to clean it properly as a result the front portion of the penis is itches a lot after 8 to 10 hours and at that time I find the front part bit swollen and the swelling reduces after some time. My heart condition is normal, blood creatine level is also normal. I do not feel over thirsty. I use to take avil 25 mg for allergic problems, around 8 to 12 tablets a day, which I have stopped long back. Please advice me and suggest me right measures to follow. Please look into my problem. I do physical exercises regularly, but I am a patient of anxiety.
I have a deep depression problem I am not able to concentrate on work and my friends and family not support to me. Please advise.
I am 22 years male from gujarat Sir I can not focus on my carrier every time when I want concentrate on my carrier mentally I goto depression.
For human beings, the body is considered the temple, one that they strive to keep fit and in shape. In fact, the plethora of ailments, which people complain of suffering from, almost always deal with their physical health. In this over engagement to restore the physical health, the well being of the mental health is never considered. However truth remains that the health of the mind is equally if not more important and must be given its share of priority. With the growing age and times, depression has emerged as a gnawing problem, one that is plaguing individuals indiscriminately and one that must be eradicated as soon as possible.
Some of the ways to combat this fatal ailment are:
- Exercises: Everyday a bit of exercise not only keeps the body fit and healthy, but also goes a long way in easing and calming the mind. You need not indulge in strenuous exercises, but must make it a conscientious habit to work out a bit daily.
- Talk to people: Though depression makes one inexorably quiet and silent, the first thing that is prescribed as a remedial measure is talk to people. Engaging in conversations with people, telling them what exactly is troubling you are proven ways to combat depression.
- Meditate: There is no better way to treat mental ailment than meditating. When you suffer from depression, your body undergoes severe conflict. Meditating not only calms the mind, but also soothes away the worries.
- Develop a support system: Depression is almost always followed by an unfathomable sense of loneliness. Talking to others does help, but at the same time try to develop a support system. Find an individual, be it parents, relatives or friends and confide in him or her. Not sharing what you are going through is never a solution and only exacerbates the fatality of the situation.
- Change the daily routine: Monotony is never exciting and it is only time, before the humdrum of life gets to you. Changing the daily routine and incorporating something new and exciting go a long way in recuperating you from the mental dullness and fatigue. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.