Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sathaye Yeshwant
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sathaye YeshwantYour feedback matters!
Hai am 23 years old. Am having oily skin. No matter how much I get ready my nose n my cheeks get oily. Can you please suggest me a suitable moisturiser n face cream. And compact also. Thankew.
How do I get rid of tan? I have been staying in India from 2 months and not able to set with the Indian weather? As I had bit fair skin. But now I am getting toned and pimples skin. please advice me for a clean skin.
I had very unhealthy hygiene previously. Didn't used to clean my body properly. Now I have dark spots around my arms, stomach and back please help me.
I am 28 year old female, I am married. I have pigmentation on face, nose, checks, and near eyebrow. I got pigmentation 6 year back. I have taken so many medicine and I have done one peeling treatment also. But no result and day by day its spreading more. Kindly advice. I am very tensed. My face looks very dull as I have oily skin as well. Please advice.
Good evening My age is 24 but I don't get mustached correct still This is any hormone effect are any thing else?
Dr. is bakson fairness cream safe is it available on online shopping cart please tell me how to use it will it me for that we have to use face wash and we have to apply.
I'm suffering from black spots on my nose all over from the past 20 days it is reducing but still there. So is there any curing methods you could suggest.
As time passes in the mundane chores of our everyday life, the more we grow old. This is one truth of our lives is something that can never be altered. However, it does not mean that it has to be reflected on your body. There are a lot of anti-aging creams in the market, but instead of going through the tedious process of applying them over and over to get satisfying results, an inclusion of natural herbs and spices in your daily diet will not only reduce the signs of aging from your body but also make you feel and look younger.
Advantages of herbs and spices
Most of the herbs and spices contain a healthy amount of antioxidants, minerals and multivitamins, which help improve blood cholesterol levels and the regulation of the blood glucose level. Not to forget that the addition of a suitable amount of herbs and spices in your regular diet increases the taste quotient of even a bland meal. The herbs and spices that really work well as anti-aging agents are as follows:
- Basil: It contains a healthy amount of flavonoids which prevents the body cells from significant damage due to oxidation and strengthens the immune system in general thus, making you feel and look younger.
- Cardamom and mint leaves: This particular spice and herb are particularly useful to relieve your body from any symptoms of indigestion. It also helps in the detoxification of the body.
- Cinnamon: Cinnamon helps to control the blood sugar level of the body and also helps to protect the body from obesity.
- Cloves: Cloves helps to initiate better digestion with the help of the anti-inflammatory properties within the herb. This will help keep the digestion problems at bay and thus act as an anti-aging agent
- Ginger: Ginger helps to prevent migraine, provide relief from rheumatoid arthritis and the treatment of indigestion and inflammation. This will also help relieve skin inflammation which is where many of the skin disorders may make you look old.
- Turmeric: A pinch of turmeric in your daily main course can reduce chances of deadly disease like arthritis, asthma, gall bladder disorders and lung cancer. Garlic helps in the activation of liver enzymes which eliminates the toxins from the body.
- Parsley: Parsley contains a rich amount of iron and a regular intake might help in the cleansing of the blood. This will help remove blemishes and thus make your skin look younger.
- Bay leaves and saffron: A regular but limited intake of bay leaves and saffron provides you with a calm and serene temperament. This can lower stress and stop many of the harmful effects, such as aging related problems.
- Cumin: Cumin also contains a lot of iron which helps boost the digestive system and thus keeps your body functioning properly acting as an anti aging ingredient.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I found an article on internet about skin whitening. The product's name is radiance. Its a whitening complex and gives results in just 14 days. I would like to know is there any side effects of it. Or simply is it safe to use?
Hello doc, I met with an accident yesterday. I have developed big devil marks (insensitive skin that did not bleed) on my arm and leg. How do I treat them.
My cartilage piercing is infected, 2 months ago I was prescribed amoxicillin and it did not help. After 1 month the infection started worsening and the bump has grown drastically. Today I was prescribed Keflex and after the appointment I searched the antibiotic and I saw online resources claim it is not the recommended medication either. It seems Ciprofloxacin is recommended? I am not sure whether I should take the Keflex or go to another clinic to get a 3rd prescription instead.
Good morning doctor, I have a query about microdermabrasion. May I know the duration of this and it's effectiveness?
I'm 26 yr old married female. I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism and hirsutism when I was 20 years. Doctor said there is nothing that he can do about hirsutism, however I have been taking thyronorm/thyroxin tablets (25mcg) daily in the morning 1-2 hours before breakfast. The levels are within the normal range. But I am unable to lose weight (because of lack of physical activity and sedentary lifestyle). For how should I continue the medication? and is there any cure for hirsutism? thank you.
I am a 21 yrs old girl having so many acne marks on face and dark circles around the eyes. Pls help me.
I am losing my color which type of precautions should I take please send as soon as possible I am fearing since last 2 years about my color.
Actinic keratosis is a medical condition in which there is a formation of rough scaly patch on your skin due to excess and prolonged exposure to the sun's rays. It is also known as solar keratosis and is commonly found in the areas of ears, lips, forearms, scalp and neck. They take years to develop and a small percentage of cases can even develop into skin cancer. Read on more to find out all about the different causes and symptoms of actinic keratosis.
Causes: The primary cause for actinic keratosis is due to frequent or intense exposure to the UV rays either from the sun or from tanning beds. It has been seen that although people of all ages can be affected by actinic keratosis, people who are above the age of 40, people who live in sunny climates, people who have a history of frequent or intense exposure to the sun or sunburn, people with a history of actinic keratosis and people with a weak immune system are more prone to be affected by actinic keratosis.
Symptoms: Actinic keratosis has distinct features and if you have developed such symptoms, then you are more than likely to be suffering from actinic keratosis.
- Existence of rough, scaly or dry patches of skin concentrated in certain parts of the body. These patches are usually less than 1 inch in diameter.
- They are usually flat and in some cases can be slightly raised in the form of a bump on the top most layer of the skin.
- In some instances, however, they can have the form of a hard wart like surface.
- These bumps or lesions can be pink, red, brown or flesh colored.
- Intense itching and burning can occur in the affected area.
- Actinic keratosis occurs primarily in the areas of the body, which have been exposed to the sun's rays the most. These include the face, ears, lips, back of the hands, forearms, scalp and neck.