Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sathaye YeshwantYour feedback matters!
I am 28 year's old male my face color is fair. I have black shadow on under my eyes. Please help me, how to my remove black shadow.
I have fair skin at birth bt as I grown up my skin colour changes to dark please tel how can I get fair skin.
From the last two month I am suffering from pain in my rectum, I am finding it difficult to sit for more than 30 minutes at a time. I have been advised Sitcom Ointment and repeated sitting in hot water tub and Isagbol with milk at night. I am 57 years of age male. Kindly advise line of treatment is OK or I need some change.
Sir mere face pe pimples hai jo thik hone k bad unpe spot pad rahe hai. Mene benzoyyl peroxide, sylecylic acid composition wali cream lagyi but they dont give good result. Sir me clean & clear ka face wash use karta hu. So please consult me for removing the spot on my cheeks. Thank you.
I have a skin problem. I'm sensitive and when I move out of d house in the presence of sun it starts itching on my hand.
Hi age 24. Male. Mam I am getting pain from anus. I am feeling like getting motion. But after going to washroom. I am getting pain. Due to heat in the body or any problem.
Dr. I am 18 years old. I have oily skin having some dark spot also. So I want to reduce it and get fair skin so should I use anti tan facial or papaya facial for this.
If vinegar is given in water at the time of bath, the water will be effective for hair and skin or not? Please advise.
Greetings Doctors, I am 21, Male from Mumbai. I always have wondered about the glow which some people (Mostly Rich )carry on their skin, its not being fair but the radiance on the skin is so powerful. How can one develop such a skin and overall radiance. Thank you.
Skin irritants are everywhere. Even in your house, there is practically no place where there are no skin irritants. Laundry detergents, air fresheners and floor polishes are just a few factors that cause skin itching. The reason why this happens is because products like air fresheners and floor polishes take away essential oils and water from the skin which leads to dryness and irritation.
This type of dry, itchy skin can also progress to skin conditions like eczema. Here are some ways you can stop your skin from becoming dry and itchy:
- Wear gloves: The ideal thing to do would be to wear soft, thin cotton gloves and wear rubber gloves on top of that. Do not touch a bucket or sponge without it. If you cannot wear soft, thin cotton gloves underneath, at least wear the rubber gloves as this protects your hands from irritants.
- Take a shower after swimming: Chlorine is one of the principal causes of itchiness in your skin. It is absolutely essential that once you have finished swimming you take a shower with water and a little soap. Even more importantly, use a moisturizer with glycerin in it, as this will keep the moisture trapped inside. Glycerin is particularly good at holding on to moisture.
- Petroleum jelly: Petroleum jelly has been proven to reduce the chance of dry, itchy skin because it contains only one ingredient. This one ingredient formula is especially great when it is applied to sensitive skin. The reason why one ingredient is better than a moisturizer with many chemicals is because a one ingredient formula is gentler and therefore creates a protective barrier against irritants.
- Oatmeal bath: For this kind of treatment, grind oatmeal in a blender and then sprinkle it in your bath water. Oatmeal has an anti-inflammatory substance known as Avenanthramide, which decreases itching and redness of the skin.
- Cleanliness: This is perhaps the most important tip, which can be given. If you do not regularly clean your floors or wash your bed sheets in hot water than you are at a high risk of getting mites and these are one of the most common irritants of your skin.