Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sathaye YeshwantYour feedback matters!
I have dark skin what can I do to solve this problem I want my skin white I can do anything to solve this problem.
Is it correct, doing stem cell treatment for face? Is it has side effects? What was the cost of it in India?
She is suffering anal pain last 1 year and treatment of bone tv last 1 year. And also treatment at sankra world hospital bangaloru for remuthate arrthaite. As per my report. Please help what I do.
I am 19 years old girl and I have dark complexion soo I want to lighten it I had used home remedies plzzzz help me out of this give me advice what to do?
Can I make my face glowing its looking dull oily or something dry and rinkles. The skin become dark why I do not know.
I am a man of 29 yers old I have many dirty hole and sign on my face. It give me pain when I touch it. PleaPlease give a important suggestion.
I have a problem, the black spots on my face for a long time Tell them any treatment please. I am very worried.
I had little blood and mucus in my stool its 1st time I had it I was having constipation from last 4-5 days. Then the blood and a white colour gel type pigment came out I am not having any kind of swelling in my anus I have taken homeopathic medicine nux vom silicea and calcafluor Will I be alright? Why it is happening?
I have dark spot. What could this mean? My ear hurts. My heart hurts? Chest? My body hurts. How can I know if i'm healthy?
I am 28 years old female and I have pigmentation from last two years. I used many ointments but no use. Please tel me best cream for pigmentation.
I have blemishes on my face last 5 years. I have tried many home remedies but nothing is useful some times blemishes become light but when ever I left to care my face like I don't apply any face pack and so on them blemishes become so visible.
I have pores in my skin and also have pimples .My skin is oily and wheatish in colour and I just want to know that how I could get a clear shiny and fairer skin. Regards Chetan.
Dry skin is a condition caused by the lack of moisture in skin. Fine lines and wrinkles are just some of the conditions, which may be caused due to dry skin. Dry skin can also be very uncomfortable. The condition is mostly caused by environmental factors such as exposure to harsh weather conditions or getting soaked in hot water.
People at risk:
- Age: People who are older than 40 years of age tend to be more at risk of dry skin than people who are younger than 40 years.
- Climate: As mentioned earlier, weather conditions play a pivotal role in causing dry skin. Therefore, people who live in areas where the climate is either very hot or very cold tend to get dry skin more often than people who live in temperate climates. Low humidity is another factor which causes dry skin.
- Profession: Some professions, such as nursing or hairstyling requires frequent usage of hot water all through the day, which can also lead to dry skin.
- Swimming: Swimming is one of the major causes of dry skin. This is especially true in pools, which have chlorine. This is because chlorine increases the itchiness on your skin.
- Lifestyle changes: Usually, lifestyle changes such as avoiding long, hot showers and putting moisturizers are good enough to make sure that dry skin goes away.
- Lactic acid: Creams with lactic acid and urea can be prescribed by your doctor, if the dryness of your skin does not go away with moisturizers. These creams are usually over-the-counter medications.
- Prescription creams: Prescription creams are given, only when conditions such as dermatitis, psoriasis or ichthyosis are present.
- Wet dressing: Wet dressing is given only when dermatitis has set in, as it mostly help in preventing the infection.
- Oiling: Oiling your body, especially with fish or flaxseed oil, ensures that your body does not succumb to dry skin.
- Hand sanitizer: Normal hand sanitizers tend to make your hands dry. Thus, dermatologists recommend hydrating hand sanitizers that allow your hands to maintain their moisture. Therefore, whenever you are using a hand sanitizer, use a hydrating one.