Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sanjay Gandhi
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay GandhiYour feedback matters!
Sir ji meri beti ki age 7 month jisko ek problem ye h ki usko attack type k pdte h mtlb jb usko ye attack aate h tb wo pith or sar ke bal pero ki or jhatke lgte h. Maine uske ct scane or eeg kraye h jisme mere ko doctor ne kha he ki eski dimag ki nasen sikudi hui h jo dheere dheere sahi ho jayegi. Sir uski ye problem bdti ja rhi h or main pareshan hu khi ye bdi problem na bn jaye.
I want heart healthy and to peace full mind and to deep sleep those are how possible to get please give some idea and food and some tips like friendly.
My right cheek is twitching and when I push my cheek back it doesn't get back to its original position on its own. Is it some kind of stroke or paralysis. I also have an ulcer (severe than usual) on my right cheek, is this happening because of the ulcer or something else. I am 17 years old. please tell me what is reason for that
Hii. I am 24 year old female. My problem is whenever I walk little fast I feel pain and tightness n my chest and pain in my lower back also with lightheadedness I fear it could be angina or any other heart disease. Please suggest me what should I do.
At what age child can speak normally. My child got three years and one month but he is still can't speak well.
Urticaria, also known as Hives and Nettle Rash, is an allergic disorder. It is similar to the rashes that are caused due to touching a nettle plant. This allergic reaction can be caused due to a variety of reasons, thus increasing the difficulty in identifying the exact cause of the allergy.
Homeopathic medication has proved to be very efficient in treating urticaria. Some of the best homeopathic remedies include:
1. Apis Mellifica: Described as one of the best solutions to urticaria, this medication is commonly prescribed with regard to treatment. The characterising symptoms of this medication is eruptions accompanied by inflammation and sting. It is similar to the sting of a bee where there is redness and swelling. Exposure to heat in any form is intolerable as the eruption are aggravated. The slightest of touches can cause burning or itching and the patient usually remains thirsty.
2. Dulcamara: This is a medication that is usually prescribed for Urticaria, caused due to cold air or wet weather or dampness. Consumption of sour food or indefinite diet can cause the eruptions. Even though the skin is often dry, there is redness and itching.
3. Natrum Mur: One of the frequently used medicines for urticaria, this medicine is prepared from common salt. It is used in cases where the eruptions are triggered by exposure to the sun thereby resulting in intense itching. The skin has an oily or greasy feel. Most likely locations of occurrence include margins of hair or bends of joints.
4. Ledum Pal: This medication focuses on the eruptions that occur on the legs and feet. There is a possibility of the infection spreading from the lower to the upper regions at a later stage. Increase in itching can result from the warmth of bed or on scratching. Colder conditions provide a soothing sensation
5. Astacus Fluviatilis: This is an effective medication that be used to treat both acute and chronic urticarial forms. Rashes are visible on the entire body and are at an increased sensitiveness to air. It is recommended for liver diseases and liver-related symptoms that are accompanied by urticaria.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!