Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sangita Bajaj
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sangita BajajYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from a back pain from last three months I have taken lots of medicines and other treatments which other people told me but it is helpless so please help what can I do?
My age is 60 years I can walk 30 minutes I will come back home then my feet is very burning and I have 75 kg weight I want to reduce I cannot sleep properly at night hardly I can sleep and I have lots of tension of my son.
I'm 20 year old male my problem is my hair is falling in lost 2 year I'm using Mx-10 minoxidil topical solution usp 10% also but it's not working.
I have a piles problem from last one year so tell me sir what will I do for that because I have pain so please suggested me.
All of us have the innate desire to age gracefully. We want to think like a 40 but look like a 20. Nevertheless, with few treatments, you can undo the signs of aging to restore your youthful glow.
- Laser Treatment: This method uses laser beams to generate heat energy for stimulating growth of new collagen fibers. This leaves your skin supple and rejuvenated.
- Botox Injections: One can do away with wrinkles by the use of unadulterated Botulinum toxin A. When injected in a small amount, they block the nerves and prevent contraction of the muscles. Hence, the skin appears less wrinkled and even smoother.
- Chemical Peel: Here, the doctor coats the affected areas of the skin with acid, thus causing microscopic exfoliation & new collagen formation and eliminating lines, creases and age spots.
- Dermabrasion: The procedure requires sanding the epidermis (upper skin layer) with the help of a rotating brush done with Aluminium Oxide Crystals. A new skin layer eventually replaces the old one that gets removed in the process.
- Face-lift: The method involves eliminating the excess skin and fat from the neck and the lower face, thus helping to tighten up the connective tissue and the underlying muscle.
- Soft Tissue Fillers: Soft tissue fillers including hyaluronic acid, collagen and fat can be injected into the creases on the face. This helps to plump and level out the furrows.
Anti-ageing treatments address and treat the following skin issues associated with age:
- Loss of one’s skin firmness
- Reduced elasticity of the skin
- Increased skin dryness
- Pigmentation disorders, such as uneven pigmentation or age spots
- Loss of skin radiance
- Wrinkle formation
- Increased vulnerability to rashes and bruises
- Greater translucency resulting in visibility of the veins
- Increased redness due to enlarged blood vessels. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.