Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sangita BajajYour feedback matters!
Hi. Im 24 years old. I do not hve any facial hairs yet. I want to grow the facial hairs. Please help?
Actually am wheat colour n I want to reduce melanin pigment from my body n become fair enough. So wat can I do to get fair skin. My whole body should get fair.
I want to about ectopic pregnancy and it's treatment cost as I don't want to make child now so can you suggest me any suggestions how to know ectopic pregnancy and for cure any process Hcg blood report in one day from 1385 to 1568 some increase so it's normal or ectopic pregnancy and how to cure it soon.
I'm 29 years old. I have hypothyroidism. I was taking 150 mg for 1 month, I became normal as per thyroid test, I continued for another 1 month and when I felt normal.
I have suffering from cold from last 5 days. Nd I took so many tablet but not provide rilef. Nd fever comes again nd again so please provide resolution what should I do please help me.
I am a 21 year old male....i dont have enough height.My presant height is only 5'2"..how to increse my height little more???
I am 59 years old, with height of 165 cm. My weight is just about 50 kg. What should I do to improve weight reasonably (not much) so as to have a better look?
Skin is the most sensitive as well as the largest body organ. Skin problems are very common and can happen to almost everyone, be it a woman or man, and dealing with these problems could be as tough as understanding them. Here are a few very common skin problems that one should know about and can deal with them easily.
- Acne or a pimple is the very common skin disorder that occurs to almost everybody every now and then. It basically happens due to the blocking or clogging of the passageway that connects your skin pores to the oil glands. Face, neck, shoulder, back and chest are some common areas where acne appear. The best way to deal with them is to stay hydrated and maintain a balanced diet.
- Eczema is another skin disease that may occur in children, teenagers as well as adults and is of three types. Atopic dermatitis is the first type and this type is mainly seen in children in the form of itchy rashes behind the knees and in the elbow part. Allergic contact dermatitis is the second type and is seen in early adulthood. Metallic jewellery, cosmetics and fragrances can be the major causes of this type. Nummular dermatitis mostly occurs on dry skin. Coin-shaped patches, itchy skin, redness can be a few symptoms of this type.
- Psoriasis is another skin disorder which basically causes inflammation and scaling. This genetic disease is developed due to the few abnormalities in the immune system. There is no guaranteed way to prevent this disorder. However, this can be treated with a number of solutions including petroleum jelly, vitamin A and various other prescribed drugs and medicines.
- Dark under eye circles is another common skin problem which can be easily cured. You can get rid of these dark circles by eating healthy food, keeping a balanced diet, drinking a lot of water, perform exercises, sleeping early and many others. Intake of cucumber, green tea, etc. can also help you get back your flawless skin.
- The other skin problems that are very common and can occur to anybody include athlete foot, wrinkles, sunburns, groin rashes, skin swelling, staph infections and much more.
The best way to prevent yourself from skin related problems is to eat healthy, take adequate amount of sleep, nearly 7 to 8 hours daily, drink a lot of water, sleep early, live a life stress-free and be happy and positive. Consult an Expert & get answers to your questions!