Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sangita BajajYour feedback matters!
Which type of medicines will be useful for increasing height sir. My present height is 5.4 to 5.5 middle.
I am a 23 years old male and have a metal fatigue disease from last 2 years. Like as linkage from urine, bad dream, so that wear of my body. Now I want to grow my body.
I have PCOD period come by medicine. But In this cycle, we have tried naturally, there was elastic type discharge and light spotting for 2 day on my 11th day. Today is my 38th day till date no period has come. Pregnancy test on 36th is negative. Doctor suggest Mala-D for 5 day so that date will come. But I am worried if I have taken Mala-D, if I were pregnant then Mala-D will cause damage or not. It is safe to take mala-D this time? Please help me. Thank you.
Am 23 years old female am having dry cough and cold past 3 months I have taken all kind of blood test but I can not find. Pls help for this query.
I have a very oily skin. And used to get a lot of pimples all the time. Its always bothered me a lot. When ever I go out my skin become completely oily and it make me look so dull. Please suggest me some remedies of this.
There is lots of pimple over my face. How to get remove with this. What to do? I have oily n sensitive skin both.
My hairs are too thin. And also density is too. Low. Should I use minoxidil. For treatment of baldness. And how many months I used for hair regrowth.
Sir/Madam, I am 20 years old. I am facing a major problem that my skin colour become black ,mainly the hands fingers.
My age is 24 height is 5.8 and weight is 87 kg so please suggest me a perfect diet plan for lose my weight and what is the perfect weight according to my height and age.
How can i increase my height fastly by doing exercises and also what are the medicines with no side effects?
Last few days i am suffering from irritation in my right eye and sometimes from left eye. One month back my right eye was red for aweek and used one drop and I recovered from that . But this new problem of irritation is disturbing me.
While many of us may associate healthy food with a healthy body, it is also true that healthy food can support a healthy brain. As we start to grow old, there is something known as oxidative damage which can lead to memory impairment and general brain decline. A healthy brain is one where the brain function is at an appropriate level and the aging process has been pushed back in terms of stellar memory and information processing. According to Ayurveda and other arms of medical science, there are a number of super foods that can help in this process. Here is a list of five foods that can lead to a healthier brain.
- Brahmi: This is one of the most commonly used Ayurvedic herbs. It can be used for many ailments and it also prescribed as a brain tonic for stronger memory. Besides making the memory clear and sharp, this ingredient can improve the brain’s grasping power and the mental capacity of the brain. It is also an excellent anti-anxiety agent, as per Ayurvedic science.
- Ginkgo Biloba: This herb promotes better blood circulation in the brain, which helps in improving the overall brain function. It is also a memory enhancer. This herb is used by Ayurvedic doctors for the treatment of Alzheimer’s Disease and Amnesia. It is a good medicine that can repair the damaged cells of the brain.
- Ashwagandha: This is also known as an Ayurvedic wonder herb. This herb contains many beneficial properties for the brain and the rest of the body. When it comes to the brain and its functioning, Ashwagandha is ideal for patients who are suffering from severe stress. Besides being a stress reliever, this herb can also be used to keep the brain in a calm state for better performance. It helps in improving the functioning of the brain and its complex nerves. This herb is also a good memory enhancer.
- Gotu Kola: Gotu Kola is a well-known Ayurvedic herb that can be used for protecting the nerves from damage. It protects the brain cells as well. Also, it enhances the capacity of the brain and leads to improved performance thanks to the many vital elements that it carries.
- Mulethi: This is a stress relieving herb used by Ayurvedic doctors. It improves the blood circulation in the nervous system, which gives rise to better brain function. This is a very good herb for children and students, as it is a memory booster which helps them in retaining and retrieving information. It is also a stress relieving medicine that can be used to keep the brain calm and cool even in the most challenging situation.
I am having under eye dark circle and my eyes are becoming heavier also how to get rid of it and what is the best possible treatment for it.
How to deal with #insect inside ear
If suddenly one feels a #buzzingsound or an itchy feel in the ear& to horror, one feels a live insect in ear, which can be extremely annoying and is like a nightmare. Insects often get stuck when they enter our ears as they cannot fly or crawl out.
First thing is to confirm if insect is there or not; for which pull pinna upward and backwards in adult and straight down in children below 3 yrs, throw light with torch, if a #mosquito it might come out with light. If other insect use gravity down position so it might crawl out.
#staycool, calm and no panic please being too active may lodge the bug further in your ear or cause it to crawl further back, or cause #damage to the sensitive inner ear or eardrum. Keep objects (like fingers) away from your ears to promote early exit of insect. Sometimes there is no insect or might have come out and just sensation or feeling is persisting. Abnormal sensation can be sometimes due to eustachian dysfunction.
If you are not able to understand&if the foreign object is an insect, tilt the person's head so that the ear with the offending insect is upward. Try to float the insect out by pouring #mineral,#oiloliveoil or baby oil into the ear. The oil should be warm but not hot. As you pour the oil, you can ease the entry of the oil by straightening the ear canal. Pull the earlobe gently backward and upward for an adult, backward and downward for a child. The insect should suffocate and float out in the oil bath, it will #kill the insect by #drowning it. Don't use oil to remove any object other than an insect. Don't use this method for a child if ear tubes are in place or if you think the eardrum may be perforated. The emergency is over once the insect is dead. See your#entdoctor as soon as possible.
One may also squeeze droplets of #alcohol in ear canal, even though painful. The alcohol will evaporate but the smell will pressure the insect to come out.
One may also,#flush the ear with water – using a bulb or syringe (without the needle) if one is available to swish it out. Let the water slowly overflow and watch for the insect to be flushed out. Do not irrigate ear if you think your ear drum has been ruptured or has old hole in drum or has a tube or grommet.
But do not try to remove an insect with cotton swab, tweezers or hair clip or#forceps or any other tool, as it will make the situation worse and can lodge the insect deeper into the ear canal, which can possibly damage the eardrum, middle ear leading to hearing loss and may lead to chronic disease and necessity of #tympanoplasty operation in future. We sometimes get such cases of damage hence please ask only a ent specialist to remove and no one else must attempt removal even though tempting.
Best thing is always visit ent doc & get insect removed fully or if parts are left with. He will also clean debris or infection. Believe me it will be cost effective and safe.
Lastly please ensure less entry of insects in house or office, avoid lying on ground, use insecticides regularly for insect control etc
Https://plus. Google. Com/110701442420164474174/about? gl=in&hl=en
Https://www. Sehat. Com/dr-vijay-chourdia-ent-doctor-indore
Https://www. Facebook. Com/drvijaychourdiaentspecialist/
Https://plus. Google. Com/+vijaychourdiaentsurgeon/about