Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Acupuncturists in India. You will find Acupuncturists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupuncturists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. SANGITA BAJAJYour feedback matters!
I have been suffering with low weight ailment since my birth. How could I increase my weight to a satisfactory amount? Please provide me some remedy as soon as possible, I need it.
Up to now I use to drink 4 to 5 glasses of water a day but my husband said me to drink more water so now I am drinking 10 to 15 glasses of water a day. My question is if I drink 2 glasses of water I vl get urine with in 30 min. Is it gud?
Mg age is 23 years old and height is 6 feet's weight is 67 kg, I am feeling lean how should I gain weight?
I am 65 years old now a days I have got pain in the foot and hand according to medical advice I checked the blood and found uric acid high about 8 what should I do take medicine or control food.?
cause I am underweight. Can you tell how I can gain mass or weight. Try to give me answer which I can do at my home. And also tell what should I not do.
I'm a 25 years male with 158 cm height and weight 72 kg, Do I maintain a good weight? If no means pls suggest me to maintain a healthy weight.
Hello good morning sir. I am ankit 21 years old. please tell me how I gain my weight because I am just 49 kg. What should I do for gaining weight n tell me diet also. please sir reply me.
I want to loose my body weight and also want to increase my body stamina, kindly suggest me exercise and proper diet.
My name is rahul and I m thjn and weak. Give me a good health tips ao that I put on some weight and become a healthy person.
I want to increase my body muscles what should I do please tell me any trick or medicine for increase my body muscles because I am very thin so I want to increase my body muscles.
I am feeling very laziness since last 5 days even I am taking proper diet can you please tell me what should I do to overcome from this problem? generally I sleep for 6 hours in a day.
How to get chubby cheeks? Is there any yoga to get chubby cheeks. please suggest to get chubby cheeks.
If you are about to undergo a knee replacement surgery, it is important to know the extent of pain that it involves, and the recovery period that follows. A knee replacement surgery is a major surgery, and a patient needs a lot of time to adjust to the replacement of his knee. The time of recovery depends on the patient and form of surgery that has been undertaken. The steps of recovery after a knee replacement surgery are as follows:
- After the surgery, you will be given painkillers which you can self-administer using a switch. You may also require an oxygen mask or blood transfusion.
- You may require crutches and should walk within a frame. The ability to get back to walking without any help depends on the patient.
- You will be taught exercises for strengthening your knees in the hospital by a physiotherapist.
- It is likely for you to experience some initial discomfort during exercising and walking, as your legs may become swollen.
- Putting on a passive motion machine may be beneficial in restoring movement in your knees when you are lying in bed.
- It is likely for you to spend a period of three to five days in the hospital, based on your condition and its progress.
- An enhanced recovery program may be suggested by your surgeon in which you may start walking from the surgery day itself.
Recovery at home
- It is normal for you to feel tired and fatigued at home in the beginning. A knee replacement surgery is a major surgery, and the tissues and muscles around your knees require time to heal properly.
- You should arrange for a person who would help you while you go out for a few weeks after the surgery.
- It is very important for you to practice the exercises prescribed by your physiotherapist. This is a vital part of speedy recovery and you should not avoid them.
- You will be able to stop depending on crutches or walking frames and go back to your regular activities and schedule, six weeks after the surgery.
- The swelling and pain associated with the surgery may take around three months to depart.
The recovery process usually continues for two years after undergoing the surgery. During this period, scar tissue heals and your muscles get restored through exercises. It is recommended for you to avoid any kind of extreme sports or movements in which there is a risk of falling, such as mountain biking, or skiing. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.