Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sandeep Nikam
Submit a review for Dr. Sandeep NikamYour feedback matters!
I m diabetic age is 33 taking insulin how can I avoid to maintain my sugar levels good guide me kindly. What r d test required for a patient.
My height is 6'3' but my weight is less I really want to increase my weight what should I do and suggest me nutrition and if any medicine.
Is there any fine capsules, tablets for the cure of acne, pimples?Is saffi is also beneficial for treating acnes pimples from inside and whether derma-roller is good to use on marks of acne pimples even if we have acnes, pimples in our face?
Aged 53 years . Has pre diabetic condition between 120 fasting and 165 after food sugar levels . Find often depression levels in work. Does sugar level change moods that lead to depression ?
Hi. I'm 34 yes old n mother of a 8 month old baby. I am suffering from hair fall for last two years. I used to have very good volume of hair before marriage. Now there's constant hair fall. Also having problem of dandruff particular between September to March. Being a busy person, I hardly get time to take special care of my hair. Pls suggest.
I am 19 years old and I am facing with pimples and dark circles problem and also with oily skin can you suggest something.
My age is 14 years. I have some pimples on my skin. How to reduce it. And my natural and born colour is white. Upto the age 12 im white in colour. After that I used to roam outside. My skin became black colour. What medicines I have to use. How to become white.
When I am doing sex my sperm will come with in 1 to 2 min me and my wife are not satisfying what I do?
Hi sir I am 27 years old am very weakness at any time, am not grownup loss of weight from 6 years same problem what should I do. 1st time I was trouble bleeding piles I took ayurvedic treatment, then recently doctor told me platelet counts are very less like step by step problems occurred. What should I do. Please give me suggestion and medicine names.
The heat in summers can be dangerous. The heated summers bring along the medical conditions that need attention while enjoying sun-filled fun. It’s time to stock your cabinet with your summer arsenal. This year consider doing it with homeopathic preparations. They are safe, non-toxic with relatively simple guidelines for first aid use and equally effective for children and elders alike. The underlying principle of homeopathy involves taking a substance that can cause symptoms similar to those that a person is experiencing in illness.
The homeopathic remedies work rapidly to relieve pain, speed healing, and prevent infection. In addition, homeopathic treatments are safe, gentle, non-toxic, pleasant tasting and without side effects. In hot weather our body’s store of vital fluids and salts decreases as we sweat, taking with them nutrients we need to function healthily. This can lead to common problems such as dehydration and exhaustion, or even heat stroke which can sometimes be fatal.
Some of the symptoms include:
- Excessive sweating
- Cold and clammy skin
- Quickened pulse and breathing
- Muscle cramps and stomach pain
Homeopathic remedies are non-toxic and a safe way to help the body to replenish its store of the cell salts and nutrients it needs in warmer periods and help to relieve cramps, aches and fatigue. Some of the most common homeopathic medicines are:
- Calendula: This is an all-purpose medicine for many kinds of skin damage that many of us face during the summer season. When the skin gets damaged due to wounds, infection, prolonged sun exposure and even excessive pollution and dirt, one can try using calendula.
- Arnica: All that running around on the beach can easily give you sore muscles, while the heat can sap up your energy and leave you fatigued. In such cases, Arnica is the perfect homeopathic answer to your maladies. This medicine can be used for topical application if bought in its cream or gel form.
- Belladonna: Sun strokes, dehydration and over-exposure to the sun, in general, can give you a host of problems and conditions including heat headaches. In order to treat such conditions, one can use Belladonna, which is a homeopathic medicine used for sun-stroke related ailments and symptoms.
- Rhus Toxicodendron: This medicine is also known as Rhus Tox. It is made from poison ivy extracts and is an effective drug when it comes to dealing with itchy rashes. These rashes may be caused because of exposure to oak, sumac and even poison ivy.
- Ledum: Ledum or Ledum Palustre is one of the best homeopathic drugs when it comes to treating insect bites during summers.
- Euphrasia Officinalis: This medicine is most commonly used for eye related problems that may come about due to sun exposure or excessive sweating and other heat related factors.
How to stay safe in sun
- It is always advised to drink plenty of water or drinks during summers, to cool down your body and to remain hydrated.
- If you are suffering from tiredness, headaches or any other conditions which may be aggravated in the warmer months, consult a specialised homeopath who will look at your diet, mood, sleep and lifestyle prescribe a suitable homeopathic remedy for you to take. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.