Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. S R OtivYour feedback matters!
In the semen culture test find that bacterial infection is there any problem in fertility. If I use tablet for this any problem for trying conceiving? How long take for cure this problem.
Hello sir. I am 24 year young guy. Recently I knew that my aunt was giving me a ayurvedic syrup namely M2 TONE. .also I recently knew that that syrup is for problems related to periods of women. .can it causes any side effect to me. actually it was happen before 4 years with me. When my aunt gave me such syrup for vitamins and good health. Please guide me that can any side effect of such syrup which was consumed by me.
I am 25 years old female and have heavy bleeding and stomach pain in periods time and I did uterus scanning and report have 12 mm thickness endometrium now wat should I do?
Hello. Mere shadi ko 2 year ho gye or abhi thak koi baby nhi hua hau. Doctor Ko check krwaya to batya ki tube block hai .so es ke bar mai please aap mujse suggest kre.
सेक्स मे चरम सुख प्राप्ति का उचित समय
अक्सर पुरुषों-महिलाओं की चाहत रहती है कि सेक्स में चरम सुख तक कैसे, कब और किस तरकीब से पहुंचा जाए। तो इंडियन सूत्र लाया है आपका जवाब बस चंद शब्दों में-
एक ताजा सर्वे में यह पता चला है कि शनिवार को रात 11 बजे से पहले किए गए 23 मिनट के सेक्स से लोगों को चरम आनंद की प्राप्ति हुई। सर्वे में सामने आया कि अधिकतर पार्टनर सेक्स संबंध वीकेंड में बनाना पसंद करते हैं।
सर्वे में शामिल आधे लोगों का यह भी कहना है कि वह सप्ताह में एक बार पार्टनर के साथ शारीरिक संबंध बनाना पसंद करेंगे। सर्वे में 2000 लोग शामिल हुए जिनमें करीब 65 फीसदी लोगों ने शारीरिक संबंध के लिए रात 10 बजे से 11 बजे के समय को चुना।
जबकि मात्र 6 फीसदी लोगों ने सुबह 7 से 8 बजे के बीच हमबिस्तर होने की चाहत रखी। इस सर्वे में पाया गया कि औसतन ब्रिटीश चरम सुख प्राप्त करने से पहले पार्टनर के साथ फोरप्ले करना पसंद करते हैं।
तो आप भी अपनाएं ये नुस्खा और बन जाएं अपनी पत्नी के लिए 'मिस्टर पर्फेक्ट पार्टनर'।
Ayurveda works wonders in cleansing the blood by removing impurities and toxins, accumulated in various organs of the body such as the liver, intestines, kidneys, lymphatic system, lungs and skin. It is equally effective in case of both healthy and unhealthy individuals. While the unhealthy person gets rid of the chronic diseases, the healthy person becomes fit enough to prevent diseases and stay physically and mentally fit.
Panchakarma: Panchakarma is Ayurveda's primary purification and detoxification treatment. Panchakarma means "five therapies". These 5 therapeutic treatments eliminate toxins from the body, they are: Vamana, Virechana, Basti, Shirodhara, and Nasya, The series of these five therapies help remove deep rooted stress and illness-causing toxins from the body while balancing the doshas (energies that govern all biological functions).
- Vamana: Vaman (Therapeutic Emesis) :] Therapeutic emesis is administered in patients suffering from derranged Kapha accumulated in Respiratory tract, Sinuses, Bronchial asthma, Psoriasis, Chronic Allergies, Obesity, Chronic Indigestion, Hyperacidity, Nasal Congestion and other skin disorders. Patient is advised to drink decoction of liquorice, or Acorus calamus root, or sugarcane juice – as per his body constitution and ailment he is suffering from – to the full extent and emesis is induced. Minimum 4-6 bouts of vomit indicates excellent purification.
- Virechana: Virechan (Therapeutic Purgation) : Virechan is given to patients suffering from Virechan (Therapeutic Purgation) : Virechan is given to patients suffering from Pitta dosha related diseases. It cleanses the GastroIntestinal tract thoroughly and voids off the Pitta toxins accumulated in the liver, gall bladder and small intestine. Purgation is given with medicines like Cows milk, Black currants, castor oil, etc.It is a safe procedure without side effects. Virechana helps to cure Chronic Fever, Diabetes, Asthma, Skin disorders such as Herpes, Paraplegia, Hemiplegia, Joint disorders, Digestive disorders, Constipation, Hyperacidity, Vitiligo, Psoriasis, Headaches, Elephantiasis and Gynecological disorders.
- Basti (Enema or Colonic Irrigation): The term 'Basti' stands for a pouch or bag. The procedure involves introducing ayurvedic liquid and herbal concoctions made of oils and milk through the perineum or anus or the vaginal opening in women in order to cleanse and heal the lower part of the body and remove the toxins accumulated in this part through the colon and urinary tract. Basti is considered as the mother of all Panchakarma treatments. It cleanses the accumulated toxins from all the 3 doshas : Vata, Pitta and Kapha, through the colon. Basti is also highly beneficial as a rejuvenating treatment. Medicated oil or ghee and an herbal decoction is given as enema to clean the colon and increase the muscle tone. This treatment is provided for several days, based on the medical condition of a person. It provides treatment for: For Hemiplegia, Paraplegia, Colitis, Convalescence, Cervical Spondylosis, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Constipation, Digestive disorders, Backache & Sciatica, Hepatomegaly & Splenomegaly, Obesity, Piles, Sexual Debility & Infertility. It is always better to practice these under the advice of an expert ayurveda practitioner.
- Shirodhara: In this therapy, warm medicated oil is continuously poured on your forehead for about 30 to 45 minutes followed by a 15 to 20 minutes Abhyanga massage. Depending on your body type, milk, oil, buttermilk or herbal decoctions are used to boost up the therapeutic effect of the treatment. It provides deep relaxation to your central nervous system and rejuvenates it. Shirodhara oil regulates the functioning of your hormonal system too, eliminating ailments such as high blood pressure, migraine, anxiety and headaches. Medicated buttermilk massage treatment helps treat diabetes while medicated milk serves as a good remedy to insomnia as well.
- Nasya: Nasya or nasal administration is a procedure of cleaning the accumulated Kapha from the head and neck region. At first, the face, head and chest are massaged thoroughly using certain herbal oil which promotes perspiration. The excess mucus accumulated in the throat, sinus and head is drained out through the nearest opening- the nose. This treatment helps in treating sinusitis, headaches, migraine, Rhinitis, facial palsy, paralysis, insomnia, frozen shoulder and neurological dysfunctions. It is also effective in improving eyesight and memory. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.
We got recently married 2 weeks back, first night she had normal pain while penetrating into her and after some seconds pain was gone and she had normal sex and same process followed after, but last 2 days she has been experiencing acute pain throughout the sex, and as a result we started abstaining from sex. She is expecting her periods by 9th may. Kindly suggest.
Hi, am 15 week pregnant. Before I miss my periods I took 2 motion tablets and a paracetamol. I do not remember the names of the tablet .I did not even consult a doctor before taking them as I was not aware that I am pregnant. Now am worried .does this medicine effects my baby in any way? Please help me. Thank you.
Plz Give me the perfect baby days period schedule recycle. My period date is 10 july 2017. Me n my hubby try for baby but still I did not pregnant after regular intercourse. As per doctor advise we test our fertility. My test is normal and my hubby semen test is as sperm count 27/million motility 40 active So what we can do for fast pregnancy.
Ever since the birth of homeopathy right until today, surgery has always been neglected by classical homeopaths. They have always treated surgical cases as a step brother under the blessed motherhood of homeopathy since it was taught right from the beginning that homeopathy has nothing to do with surgical cases and it should be always handed over to the surgeons.
Yes, it is absolutely true that homeopathy has the least thing to do in an emergency or accidental cases or cases with irreversible organic changes or advanced malignant conditions.
Yet, without being prejudiced I would like to present four remarkable instances experienced by our physicians in our clinic which will clarify that surgical cases demand at least some little attention from blind-folded prejudiced classical homeopathy physicians.
A 3rd-degree hemorrhoids (a sure surgical case) suffered by a patient was treated and cured by the physicians at our college opd whrre I used to study with only homeopathic potency nitric acid 30 and psorinum 1m
A 2nd degree uterine prolapsed in a 35 years old lady after abortion was effectively cured by one of my seniors by homeopathic potency aurum met 200 and sepia 200 along with homeopathic potency sulphur 200 as an intercurrent remedy.
A stubborn case of a sebaceous cyst under the chin of a 8 years old girl was cured with homeopathic potency sulphur 200 and silicea 200.
Necrosis of right tibia suffered by a 68 years old patient was completely cured in my clinic by homeopathic potency calendula 30 and hepar suplhur 1m. Before that, a reputed surgeon in Kolkata had advised to the patient to get his amputated from the knee if he desired to live.
If I am using condom doing sex properly then I should take pills or not what precaution or measures I have to take if I have sex using condom and without condom.
I've extra skin on my vagina & I'm not married yet Aur mujhe darr lag raha k mere husband kya kahenge aur kya sonchenge ise dekh kar please help me Out of this.
Hello doctor. Last week I had sex with my friend. Nd she is small. Unfortunately we didn't use contraception and she put sperms inside me .now its 5 days please doctor tell me can it make me pregnant or not. If yes then how to control it. please help (my periods are coming after 4 days of sex and are normal)?
Respected doctors. I am pregnant with 7 mnth but I can not able to sleep comfortable. When I sleep it on left or right side very severe pain start on my leg n back so why is happening with me .i m really afraid I can not able to walk becoz of this pain.
For unprotected sex I used I -pill one time but I have a 2 year breast feeding baby. If it is safe for my baby. I want to used regular medicine over the month for safe sex please suggest the name of that kind of medicine.
Most of us, experience back pain due to incorrect posture or longer duration of sitting.
Sometimes you may experience back pain because of exertion - you spent the entire day doing the same kind of job or maybe you bent in a wrong manner while picking up your child. However, the actual cause of your spinal agony may not be very clear, but it pays to be aware of the possible reasons that can cause backache. It is good to consult a doctor if your back pain is consistent and recurrent.
Here are few of the causes:
1. The position of your pelvis
The pelvis consists of three bones that can shift depending on which muscles become weak or stiff. This brings about a pull in the muscle of the lower back, resulting in severe strain to this area. You should consult a physiotherapist for suggestions regarding the best exercises for strengthening your pelvic area.
2. Weak abdominal muscles
A cause of your back pain can be weak stomach muscles. Abdominal muscles play an important role in balancing out the constant bending that your back muscles perform. When you've weak abdominal muscles, your spine is not able to maintain proper balance, resulting in severe stress on the spinal column.
3. Disc injuries
Located between the bones of your spine, discs perform the function of a shock absorber. Physical injury to these padded cushions can cause them to break open, leading to a condition known as herniated disc. This can then bring about pain in the back area.
Few precautions that can be taken for a hurting back. Despite the causes, there are certain precautions that you can take, which are:
- Avoid sitting in a bad posture, that is, keep your back straight as much as you can. Pull and stretch your body in continual intervals to keep it relaxed.
- Consult the right physician instead of doing exercise that can aggravate your pain.
- Take a break from work and go for short walks, every couple of hours.
Going for a mini vacation and worried as to how you would be able to stick to your diet and fitness regimen?
Don't fret Here are a couple of tips that will help u stay as near as your meal plan specially designed by your Registered Dietician, for your lifestyle
Firstly do not consider diet/ meal plan and exercise regimen as a burden. the key is to incorporate healthy eating and exercise as a part of normal living patterns.
Be well informed about the local foods available at the places that you would be visiting.
Choose wisely the low-fat options available.
Simultaneously, be also aware that low-fat foods are not necessarily low calorie, especially coz then you tend to eat them in larger quantities. The extra carbohydrates proportion created due to the reduction in fat percentage will eventually get converted into fat
Leave your dining table with a feeling that you could have eaten more. Do not stuff your stomach to its fullest capacity
Keep handy snacks like roasted chana, dry fruits (preferably the unsalted ones), fresh fruits, roasted makhanas, khajoor, etc
Avoid loading onto bakery foods in your food luggage bag. even the seemingly low calorie healthy/ whole grain bread and biscuits would do more harm than good coz of the trans-fatty acids or the saturated fats used as leavening agents
Remember the motto 'from farm to plate- no machinery in between'
Instead of popping in peppermints and accumulating sugar and hence fat, the healthy idea would be to keep a stock of natural mouth fresheners like cardamom, cloves, cinnamon, etc. these will up your antioxidant quota too.
Do not neglect your protein intakes. Carry packets of skim milk powder with you and enjoy fat-free milk, anytime, anywhere.
Carry sufficient water bottles along. do not tank up on carbonated beverages, just because you feel lazy to carry the extra weight in your handbags.
The extra weight that you put on while consuming these on your memorable trip, would be a disaster to health and lead to guilt later on
Lastly, do not forget your exercise regimen. Remember, muscle mass tends to be lost within 7 days of physical inactivity. Loss of muscle mass leads to reduction in basal metabolic rate and more of fat accumulation and the famous 'yo-yo syndrome.' which makes fat loss difficult later
Physical activity can be any forms like avoiding the elevator and using the staircases only of the hotel. walking as much as possible for short distances, especially when the sight seeing distances are shorter.Asana like Surya namaskar, chakki asanas, etc can be done an early morning in the hotel room itself. Mantra is to keep walking (it will help you burn the extra calories consumed and also keep your metabolic rate elevated.
One would not like to come back from a memorable trip outstation and be bogged down with the guilt of fat tires and love handles accumulated. prevention is better than cure.
Most importantly, even if you have failed to follow any of these tips, pl do not forget to go to your Registered Dietician for your regular scheduled follow-up visit
Stay healthy, stay blessed