Lybrate.com has top trusted Nephrologists from across India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. S P JagtapYour feedback matters!
Sir I have not perfect morning erection since last 4 months. My all reports are ok. I done all test by endorology and urology doctor. My hormone level 3.0 (2.40- 11.0). Doctor said nothing like morning erection. My question is why I have morning erection in early adult days its wrong? Why it suddenly go? Also I feel I have less urine pressure as compare to past days.
My wife having frequent urination and burning sensation even after drink plenty water what is reason.
I have 32 days old female baby. She didn't go to motion from yesterday. But urine is going very often. She s very active asusal. Is there any problem? We gave some hot water.
She was very healthy in early days. But now a days she was found to effected with kidney stone. What are the measures she has to take against kidney stone?
Age 25 I am healthy ,at 20 I noticed a blood clot on my lap consulted doctor used tablets no use , now blood clot 's increased by four no pain ,no itching .surgeon and dermatologist said they would do nothing. I am getting constipation and frequent urination problems what to do whom I have to consult, I live in Hyderabad reason 's for this and prevention please help.
Renal hypertension is a disorder, which is characterized by a rise in the blood pressure that results from kidney disease. The blood flow to the kidney is impaired due to the narrowing of the arteries and this leads to renovascular hypertension.
The various symptoms of renal hypertension are:
- You may experience symptoms of high blood pressure.
- Your kidneys may not function properly due to the impaired supply of blood
- It may lead to presence of blood in your urine
- You may be affected by pulmonary edema that results in accumulation of fluid in the lungs
- It may result in severe headaches and confusion
- You may experience blurred vision
- You may have nosebleeds
- The impaired kidney function may also lead to chronic kidney damage.
The various causes of renal hypertension are:
- Accumulation of cholesterol in the body may lead to blockage of the artery due to plaque buildup
- Smoking may increase your chances of getting affected by narrow arteries
The narrowing of the arteries causes a reduction in the blood supply to the kidneys. This results in the kidneys to release various hormones that instruct the body to hold on to water and sodium. This causes the fluid to accumulate in the blood vessels, thus resulting in high blood pressure.
The various risk factors renal hypertension are:
Medications used to treat high blood pressure are used to treat renal hypertension. It is important that you get your blood pressure levels checked on a regular basis. You need to make certain lifestyle changes such as:
- Exercise on a regular basis to keep your heart and body healthy
- Limit consumption of alcohol and reduce smoking
- Eat well balanced meals to keep obesity at bay
- Keep your mind free of stress
- Restrict consumption of salt
- Maintain optimal weight levels
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a nephrologist.